Closed Thread
Page 3 of 151 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Y’all should check out the women’s six man if you could, Brie botched all over, legit knocked out Liv Morgan with kicks to the face, then shot a stiff forearm on Ruby Riott who no sold and looked PISSED and responded with a couple receipts. It was entertaining train wreck stuff.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I’ll never not laugh at how out of place Drake Maverick looks with AOP.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I’ll never not laugh at how out of place Drake Maverick looks with AOP.
    For real lol.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Y’all should check out the women’s six man if you could, Brie botched all over, legit knocked out Liv Morgan with kicks to the face, then shot a stiff forearm on Ruby Riott who no sold and looked PISSED and responded with a couple receipts. It was entertaining train wreck stuff.
    I’m replaying this match as i’m typing. Holy fuck why is Brie allowed to sports entertain? She needs to go back to the performance center and needs some NXT training.

BG Level

Not only is she allowed to sports entertain, she's allowed to be working angles on both shows at the same time.

I'll say this about Raw. While I'm not particularly interested in the Shield as an entity, they've done overall a good job with this program with them and Braun plus whatever shitty name they call Dog Ziggler + Drew McIntyre. Even if it's just another way to get Roman over, they're at least putting their best effort forward for the most part. The problem is that they've got all the titles too and the success rate of having any interesting non-title midcard programs is terrible the past few years. Besides things that involve any or all of those 6, there is literally nothing good/worthwhile happening on the remainder of a show that is over 3 hours.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Just watched it and holy shit! Liv was legit knocked the fuck out with Ruby visibly pissed off. It was scary watching them drag her to get her to tag out.

The Bellas are fucking garbage. They're going to injure someone if they don't injure themselves first.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Knowing WWE, how much you wanna bet they'll shift the blame on Riott Squad? Because of the Bella's bs pull in the company. Seriously, i was watching closely, and r/SC is pretty pissed af at Brie. Brie accelerated her last 2-3 kicks, and you can tell, she mistimed Liv selling the kicks and not only clocked her in the face once, but twice. I feel bad for Riott Squad that entire match, and i'm pretty sure that Riott Squad winning was an audible due to the sudden handicap. Ruby had every right to give Brie a stiff receipt, fuck the Bellas.

BG Level

An audible? I know they have had some screwy booking before, but Bellas + their kooky aunt shouldn't be booked to beat Riot Squad, when RS are taking on a much stronger variation of that team on the weekend. If you can't even beat Natalya, there's no point to having that match. They've booked Riot Squad, and Absolution, and Iconic Duo, and basically any call-up from the past couple years like trash, but there are some limits, I think.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Man Brie has been a fucking trainwreck since she came back.

The knee to Zelina, the botched suicide dives, and now knocking Liv straight the fuck out.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The knee to Zelina was extremely close, but it didn't make contact, thank god. That would've called for facial reconstruction surgery almost, like brutus beefcake with that freak accident. lol

BG Level

NJPW's Long Beach card for this coming weekend was released. I'm sure that the actual matches will probably end up delivering, but I don't really feel much more excited about this than I did yesterday when there were only the 6th-8th matches announced.

Spoiler: show
    Taguchi/ACH/Liger vs. R3K
    Kazarian/Daniels vs. Chase/Hangman
    Flip/Sabin/Cobb vs. Beretta/Chuckie/Goto
    SANADA/EVIL/Naito vs. KES & ZSJ
    KUSHIDA/Tana vs. Gedo/White
    Ospreay vs. Scurll
    Young Bucks vs. GoD
    Juice vs. Cody
    Okada/Ishii vs. Golden Lovers

Yes, the main event has no reason to not be awesome, but the match that I'm most interested in by far is the 5th one. I so want to see Okada just get pinned in a match like this, but it's got to be Ishii or Omega, right? I guess Okada could pin Ibushi if they wanted to go that route too, but meh.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    An audible? I know they have had some screwy booking before, but Bellas + their kooky aunt shouldn't be booked to beat Riot Squad, when RS are taking on a much stronger variation of that team on the weekend. If you can't even beat Natalya, there's no point to having that match. They've booked Riot Squad, and Absolution, and Iconic Duo, and basically any call-up from the past couple years like trash, but there are some limits, I think.
    You would think Riott Squad would be scheduled to beat the Bella's but remember since returning Nikki has already gone through the entire Riott Squad with victories in one on one matches. No reason to doubt they would be booked to lose to the Bella's again.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I swear if Ambrose ends up turning on the Shield I'll lose all faith in WWE storytelling (not that it's high anyways..)
    You can't have the same fucking angle but with a different member.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Those Brie botches are inexcusable but nothing will change. She'll still get screen time and angles while the real talent is looked over.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Just watched the clip. Getting knocked out was bad. Dragging Liv to the corner for a suplex was inexcusible.

Edit just saw Brie fuck up a slingshot into a forearm where Ruby no-sold it with an expression of "This fucking idiot". Then later Ruby gives Brie a pretty stiff forearm while looking pissed. Don't fuck with Ruby Riott's girls.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    You would think Riott Squad would be scheduled to beat the Bella's but remember since returning Nikki has already gone through the entire Riott Squad with victories in one on one matches. No reason to doubt they would be booked to lose to the Bella's again.
    You've got a good point, and I know there's part of it where they've gotta make sure Nikki looks strong. If the only way the Riott Squad could win was because Natalya fucked up some miscommunication, that's something dumb I could see them booking.

Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso View Post
    I swear if Ambrose ends up turning on the Shield I'll lose all faith in WWE storytelling (not that it's high anyways..)
    You can't have the same fucking angle but with a different member.
    I'm not even sure how I feel about it at this point. A year ago, when Rollins was just trying to regain his trust and/or when they had the cursed reunion, people were clamoring for Ambrose to be the one to turn, and it probably would have been fine. Can we just have it be Seth again? Even if he "wrestles like a face" too well, he's also incredibly cheesy as one. Just make him a permanent shithead and let Ambrose be Sting here.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Dean turning would be fine. But with them teasing it like this, he isn't gonna do it.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

He’ll turn in Australia lul.

Btw, i dono why, but the Brie situation really got me pissed, and i’m still thinking about how dangerous she is. It just pisses me off knowing that she works both shows and works multiple angles.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

DDT promotion is going to have some shows in NYC during Mania weekend and participate in the WWN Supershow. Hopefully that includes the TJPW girls because ITOH RESPECT ARMY INCLUDES AMERICA!

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Btw, i dono why, but the Brie situation really got me pissed, and i’m still thinking about how dangerous she is. It just pisses me off knowing that she works both shows and works multiple angles.
    I'm the same in a way. There is so much talent and they give her more time than the majority. I mean, they fucked up Bayley and Asuka where both could've been huge merch machines and stars but they are still having Brie Mode be a thing. I recently watched the AJ pipe bomb and that shit still holds true in so many ways.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 151 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast