Page 61 of 151 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

New Year Dash spoilers:

Spoiler: show
    Taichi challenged Naito after essentially beating the shit out of him for most of the 10-man match.

Knife Pervert challenged Tanahashi after pinning the returning Yoshi Hashi in the 6-man.

Yugi Nagata seems like he's going to be feuding with Ishii.

Chuckie T went crazy on Finlay and Juice after their match.

Chase Owens and Yujiro rejoined (?) the Bullet Club.

BG Level

Spoiler: show
    Those two rejoining BC was kind of hilarious. "Um, our stable left us here alone, can we play with you guys again?" They did need job guys other than Gedo, and I always was assuming that Yujiro and Henare would join by/around WK time.

Taichi didn't even tear off the pants during or after the match. I'm not sure if that means that he's not taking Naito seriously or what.

No Chaos mole. Is there even one? Will that person betray White?

Last year there were 3 New Beginning shows. Before that, there were 2. This year there are 5. How badly are they going to water down these cards, or will the US shows heavily feature guests with some of the Japanese talent staying home. The schedule is kind of crazy how bunched up the dates are.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

For anyone in the DMV area, a friend of mine here is promoting his own show called Flying V Fights: Pro Wrestling. Flying V is the name of the theater company hr owns and this year they're branching out into other areas like wrestling and gaming.

https://m.bpt.me/event/3916598 is the place for tickets. They've booked some guys from Chikara, Impact, MCW, and Nova Pro. Should be a fun show.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Went to a Raw house show tonight. It was fun. Here's what happened.

Finn Balor defeated Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntrye in a triple threat match by pinning Ziggler. Afterwards McIntyre attacked both men and cut a promo. Then Ziggler and Balor teamed up to beat up McIntyre who retreated while Finn celebrated. Also let me say as a completely hetero male that Balor and McIntrye are in amazing shape, seeing them in person really hammers it home. Goodness gracious.

An odd 6 man tag happened next where Titus O'Neil/Heath Slater/Rhyno defeated Viktor of the Ascension/Mojo Rawley/Curt Hawkins. Hawkins was announced as having a losing streak of 0-221 in a funny bit. Mojo Rawley attacked both Hawkins and Viktor leaving him to get beat down 3-1 by the babyfaces. Rhyno literally tagged in did one move, the Gore, and pinned Mojo.

Elias came out next and sang a song about how Bobby Lashley sucks. In a surprising move, heel Bobby Lashley defeated Elias completely clean. Afterwards while Lashley was celebrating in the ring, Apollo Crews came out for his next match which offended Lashley. Crews and Elias teamed up to beat up Lashley (?!)

Next Jinder Mahal came out and encouraged us all to inahle deeply and SHAAAAANTIIIII. Apollo Crews defeated Jinder clean. Afterwards, Bobby Lashley returned and laid out Crews in revenge.

Baron Corbin came out and announced his scheduled opponent, Braun Strowman, was not there tonight and demanded to win via forfeit. When Strowman did not appear by the ten count, Corbin was awarded the victory. A referee then ran down to the ring and Mike Rome announced that an opponent had been found for Corbin...and his name is JOHN CENA!!!! doo doo doo doooooooooo

John Cena defeated Baron Corbin. he even used the sixth move of doom after the attitude adjustment for the win so I guess that is officially a thing now. Funny moment in the match where Corbin went to a kid in the front row decked out in Cena gear and stole his Cena giant foam finger. Cena then got the upperhand, and put on the giant foam finger to deliver the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Afterwards Cena brought the kid in the ring to celebrate in a pretty cool moment.

Intermission, pls buy stuff

Bobby Roode & Chad Gable defeated The Revival & Lucha House Party in a triple threat tag team title match by pinning either Dash or Dawson. Easily best match of the night. Kids fucking LOVED Lucha House Party, they were over as fuuuuuck. Chad Gable did a german suplex on Lince Dorado FROM THE TOP ROPE TO THE OUTSIDE where they landed on The Revival/Kalisto & Gran Metalik. It was fucking awesome but made me question Gable's sanity for doing that at a house show.

Sasha Banks defeated Mickie James via submission. Mickie thicc. Mickie called out Alicia Fox & Dana Brooke so Sasha called out Bayler & Ember Moon as back up. They decided to turn it into a TAG TEAM MATCH PLAYA. Banks/Bayler/Moon defeated James/Brooke/Fox again when Sasha made Mickie tap to the Bank Statement. Ember, Sasha, and Bayley made the rounds high fiving all the kids and taking selfies with fans in the front row.

Dean Ambrose came out to cut a promo on us. "I thought Georgia was bad but then I crossed the state line into Florida and tripped over an alligator and realized I was stuck with you dirty swamp people." Ambrose then claimed if he couldn't defeat Rollins within 5 minutes he would surrender the IC title to Rollins. Which led to...

Seth Rollins won the IC title from Ambrose (!!!!!) when Ambrose failed to defeat him within 5 minutes. Ambrose refused to hand the title over and Rollins being the dumb babyface decided not to force the issue and instead let Ambrose continue on with the match, which Ambrose eventually won via Dirty Deeds.

Afterwards Ambrose cut a promo running down our town again and running down Rollins again. Rollins returned to the ring to hit Ambrose with the Stomp to send fans home happy.

Overall not the best house show I've ever been to but it was a lot more fun than it had any right to be.

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Most house shows are pretty damn awesome. Got one coming to Youngstown on my Bday that I'm looking forward to.
    On the night after Fastlane ppv. Which I'm also going to, floor seats for both. Should be a fun weekend!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There will be gifs, but they will do it no justice. LAX vs Pentagon and Fenix on the Impact ppv was fucking amazing.

Oh and Kenny Omega is leaving NJPW (reads like a work, but who knows?)

BG Level

Oh crap, I was just wondering a couple of hours ago if there was some PPV tonight and I forgot about that even though I watched Impact for the first time in several weeks the other day. How as the rest of the show? I may try to catch a replay or something this week.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

KUSHIDA is leaving NJPW at the end of the month.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    Oh crap, I was just wondering a couple of hours ago if there was some PPV tonight and I forgot about that even though I watched Impact for the first time in several weeks the other day. How as the rest of the show? I may try to catch a replay or something this week.
    Enjoyed Ultimate X. Eddie vs Moose and Eli vs Abyss were good hardcore matches. Both women's matches were meh. Sami Callahan vs Willie Mack was good. Expecting a lot out of Cage vs Johnny Impact.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Impact is going to livestream their weekly show on Twitch from now on largely due to the poor presence of the Pursuit channel on most cable systems.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Impact is going to livestream their weekly show on Twitch from now on largely due to the poor presence of the Pursuit channel on most cable systems.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Friday at 10PM is a shit time. I can't wait for someone to work Twitch Prime subs into their promo though.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
    Enjoyed Ultimate X. Eddie vs Moose and Eli vs Abyss were good hardcore matches. Both women's matches were meh. Sami Callahan vs Willie Mack was good. Expecting a lot out of Cage vs Johnny Impact.
    Cage vs Impact was...not good. Way overbooked and a botched ending.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
    Friday at 10PM is a shit time. I can't wait for someone to work Twitch Prime subs into their promo though.
    Impact itself chose to stay at that time period too apparently thinking to when Smackdown moves to Friday nights wrestling fans will be inclined to tune into more wrestling once Smackdown ends.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Nevar 4get, ECW back then was on tv after midnight for their weekly shows.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Meltzer confirms Kenny Omega leaving NJPW is NOT a work and he is indeed gone very soon. Says AEW is not a possibility.

A Kenny Omega Royal Rumble appearance would be dope.

BG Level

Cool. Isn't Bray Wyatt returning soon? WWE can always use more midcard comedy acts for him to feud with.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

General Wrestling IV: This is the WORST THREAD I’ve EVER been in!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Meltzer confirms Kenny Omega leaving NJPW is NOT a work and he is indeed gone very soon. Says AEW is not a possibility.

A Kenny Omega Royal Rumble appearance would be dope.
    Fuck, that would be incredible. But the deal WWE has to strike to get Kenny Omega must be astronomical, and i’m pretty sure only Vince can afford it. Especially when it comes to how to handle creative control for him. I know he’s a huge team player and won’t book wins over and over and whatnot, but i’m pretty sure he will be given his own creative control, which could then be a huge positive light for WWE.

I know RoH is owned by Sinclair broadcasting who has more money than WWE, but i’m sure they’re giving RoH a certain budget.

Impact i highly doubt, but i don’t follow them as much.

AEW is the only other possibility, which surprises me that Meltz said it isn’t a possibility. Considering Cody and the Young Bucks are the executive VPs and his best friends, and Khan being the owner/President who if i’m correct has more money than Vince, but i’m pretty sure they wouldn’t blow their budget just to get Kenny.

I guess Kenny was unhappy with the NJPW management, and i wouldn’t be surprised if others followed suit. Him and KUSHIDA already out of that ship.

BG Level

The part about AEW not being an option, was there something else that I missed? What I read indicated that AEW is not an option for NJPW. They had a meeting on the weekend and NJPW said they were sticking with ROH. Therefore, them not wanting to work with AEW "might cost them Omega" or whatever the line was, implying that was at least still on the table for him.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Wow I didn't realize (or read) that the rumors of the athletes being unhappy with management were true. When Kenny was walking down the ramp he had this look of I guess I'll say unhappiness. I thought it was because of what happened with Kota earlier. Maybe it was. Maybe it was because he was sad that he has worked his ass off and the outcome of his only IWGP defense at Tokyo Dome was going to be with someone else walking out with the prize.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Omega's contract goes through the end of the month so a Rumble appearance doesn't seem like a possibility.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk