BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Jesus Paige looks TERRIBLE. And let's be clear. I'm not one to go off looks. But as a woman in general, she looks like hot garbage.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Damn Usos v. New Day once again, never disappoint.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

This Becky anti-hero schtick is growing on me lol. “You May be the baddest bitch on the planet, but I’m going to make you mine!” Lol

BG Level

Oh shit Nikki cross!

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

General Wrestling IV: This is the WORST THREAD I’ve EVER been in!!

Holy fuck this is sick!

Pretty good match, was just tough to book, either could’ve won, and i would’ve been happy. But Becky needs to be shown stronger imo.

Fucking Rey Mysterio vs Andrade Cien Almas was fucking awesome! Damn this is a great smackdown.

BG Level

General Wrestling IV: This is the WORST THREAD I’ve EVER been in!!

Lmao when Mandy comes out!

Corey: Stop talking Phillips!

Oh snap Mandy has a voice.

BG Level

Holy shit Ultima Lucha... and then the post-credits stuff? I assume that there's still no guarantee of a 5th season though.

A lot to take in from that show and I'll probably watch again later this week, but damn that was good.

BG Level

World Tag League looks like crap this year.

Teams:
    Spoiler: show
    1. Finlay/Juice
    2. Shota/Ayato
    3. Tencozy
    4. Nakanishi/Nagata
    5. Best Friends
    6. Yujiro/Page
    7. Henare/Makabe
    8. GoD
    9. Iizuka/Suzuki
    10. KES
    11. Yano/Ishii
    12. Taichi/ZSJ
    13. Cobb/Elgin
    14. SANADA/EVIL

This is going to be terrible. One single block, and it was bad and neverending enough when there would be 56 block matches between 16 teams. Now it's 91 matches with 2 fewer teams. Wake me up when it's over. Way too many teams in there just for the sake of midcarders that have no shot a few wins.

Notable about this tour is the non-tournament match that takes place on days when there are 7 tournament matches. White/Fale/Ishimori (and sometimes Gedo) vs. Tanahashi/Okada/KUSHIDA (and sometimes Rocky). I know that they really like to keep things pretty clear with stables for tour shows, but besides being some Mega Powers type shit right here, it makes sense. So many times they've been slaves to the booking format where the challenger for a certain title has to be from a specific stable because someone from that stable is in a title program with someone from the other stable. Chaos and Taguchi Japan at least could be doing stuff like this if needed, at least on some tours.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    World Tag League looks like crap this year.

Teams:
    Spoiler: show
    1. Finlay/Juice
    2. Shota/Ayato
    3. Tencozy
    4. Nakanishi/Nagata
    5. Best Friends
    6. Yujiro/Page
    7. Henare/Makabe
    8. GoD
    9. Iizuka/Suzuki
    10. KES
    11. Yano/Ishii
    12. Taichi/ZSJ
    13. Cobb/Elgin
    14. SANADA/EVIL

This is going to be terrible. One single block, and it was bad and neverending enough when there would be 56 block matches between 16 teams. Now it's 91 matches with 2 fewer teams. Wake me up when it's over. Way too many teams in there just for the sake of midcarders that have no shot a few wins.

Notable about this tour is the non-tournament match that takes place on days when there are 7 tournament matches. White/Fale/Ishimori (and sometimes Gedo) vs. Tanahashi/Okada/KUSHIDA (and sometimes Rocky). I know that they really like to keep things pretty clear with stables for tour shows, but besides being some Mega Powers type shit right here, it makes sense. So many times they've been slaves to the booking format where the challenger for a certain title has to be from a specific stable because someone from that stable is in a title program with someone from the other stable. Chaos and Taguchi Japan at least could be doing stuff like this if needed, at least on some tours.
    I honestly take a break from NJPW for a few months before Wrestle Kingdom. It's usually pretty refreshing. I go back and watch some matches if people say they are worth it. It allows me to watch other stuff.

Speaking of, I do need to catch up on LU. I heard it got absurd to the point of badness, but I'll watch the finale and pretend I understand the storylines.

BG Level

Oh, I'm not pretending it's not my usual downtime. I usually skip most of it anyway, but this fall has been a down time in general. Power Struggle was mostly good, but KOPW was a flop compared to what I'd normally expect. Destruction tour pretty much sucked except for Tanahashi/Okada.

WTL's problem is that there are usually too many teams and too many matches. The other tours that seem to last forever at least have multiple "PPV" shows on them along the way. Even the good teams, I can't imagine anybody wanting to see have 14 matches. Even though they take the key players out of this now so they can mostly take it easy before WK, the peak of WTL are usually like that lull in G1 around night 9-14.

Also, I'm worried that somehow at the end of the day, the Bucks will just end up in the tag title match at WK anyway. If they're even going to be booked for the show, I really hope it's just the shitty gauntlet match since they're not going to get on a plane to be in the Rambo. Still I'd rather see those three spots go to 3 of Page/Chase/Yujiro/Marty. Bucks can stay home.

LU is absurd, but not really any more than it's ever been, and not to the point of being bad. The first season was mostly grounded in reality I think, but if people have no problems with season 2 and beyond, I don't see what's wrong with this season.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Looks like Lesnar has a contract through WM35 so get ready for another long ass title reign -_-

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    LU is absurd, but not really any more than it's ever been, and not to the point of being bad. The first season was mostly grounded in reality I think, but if people have no problems with season 2 and beyond, I don't see what's wrong with this season.
    Season 2 had Io, Kairi, and Mayu, so it was the best. Season 3 was kinda lame imo. I'll catch up on S4 eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Looks like Lesnar has a contract through WM35 so get ready for another long ass title reign -_-
    Well, if Braun's knees really are fucked, I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I wouldnt be surprised if his knees are fucked because of all the running powerslams. His knees are absorbing a LOT of weight every time he does that.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

It's not even that great a finisher. Give him something else.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Have him do X-Pac's running crotch ram into the corner, call it the Braun-co Buster.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Joey Ryan tore his pec. Did a tag match with Swoggle (Hornswoggle) with his arm in a sling to finish an appearance in chicago and took his shirt off showing the bruising, and joked that torn pec's seem to be going around right now.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

ZSJ vs Ishii @ WK announced (for the Rev Pro title)

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I just saw Nick Gage(if you dont know who he is, look him up. He is a psychopath.) will be wrestling in Chikara. They don't seem to go together at all.

Closed Thread
Page 29 of 151 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast