+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 96 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Daily from a few days ago - Faris USB3

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Daily from yesterday: Quistis USB (4th dupe)

Decided to 11 pull on Squall B2 for more ice SBs: 3/11: 2x Squall Glint, Quistis USB (5th dupe).

Glad I got Squall Glint since I already have his USB2 and AOSB, but gdi 2.0 chains just don't exist for me.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I'll keep complaining about fire chains all day.

BG Level

Well, not anymore. Daily threw me a fucking bone.

I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Hah, and you can use Ruby Shot for physical. Win-Win.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Machinist too with the update a bit back. Vince's got great fire options.

BG Level

Oh Flame Offering? Seesh can fit in anywhere. I'd rather have Vincent over Greg for Fire 2.0

BG Level

Already doing better against Fire. Just need to optimize my dps and it'll be easy.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Crap, I said I wasn't gonna draw until 4YA, but this FF11 banner... too good to pass up, and nostalgia.

100 Gem - Ayame USB o.O
    4/11 - Ayame ASB, Prishe USB x2, Curilla USB o.O

go a month without drawing and the game rewards you? (RNG is RNG yeah yeah) <.<

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Grats, that's more discos then i"'ve seen from 3 months of pulls.

If KH ends up not being so hot, I may dump a 50 on this.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Grats, that's more discos then i"'ve seen from 3 months of pulls.

If KH ends up not being so hot, I may dump a 50 on this.

Edit: Actually 1 and a half, don't know why I forgot the USB lucky we had in December.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I got Prishe's USB2 from the 100 gem pull!
    Honestly I doubt KH is gonna be a dud, Awakenings are insane and there's potentially 3 in there, maybe 4 if they're split in two banners.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Lilisette BSB from 100 gem.

Making me wonder if I should drop 1 pull for synergy sake.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    I got Prishe's USB2 from the 100 gem pull!
    Honestly I doubt KH is gonna be a dud, Awakenings are insane and there's potentially 3 in there, maybe 4 if they're split in two banners.
    True but it's not like awakenings aren't a month away and KH ones can't be used for D??? Neo Torments, where as the others can be used. Plus add on 2.0 chains and that leaves a good chance of 4A > KH. I can understand pulling for KH nostalgia (shit like that IS why we play this game), but unless the banner is mostly all 6* like JP banners are now (I'm 100% sure it will be), I'll end up passing it for 1 pull on XI (let's be real, XI won't ever return again) and rest on 4A.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The first of three pulls.

I really want to try more, but with only Lilly and Curilla USB/LMR left on the banner for "top" prizes for me to obtain It's probably a dumb idea

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Wow!!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    True but it's not like awakenings aren't a month away and KH ones can't be used for D??? Neo Torments, where as the others can be used. Plus add on 2.0 chains and that leaves a good chance of 4A > KH. I can understand pulling for KH nostalgia (shit like that IS why we play this game), but unless the banner is mostly all 6* like JP banners are now (I'm 100% sure it will be), I'll end up passing it for 1 pull on XI (let's be real, XI won't ever return again) and rest on 4A.
    You can clear D??? with off realm Awakenings and even get sub 30, that's how broken these things are.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    You can clear D??? with off realm Awakenings and even get sub 30, that's how broken these things are.
    I read on Reddit you still need a decked out realm team to pull it off with that, but that is good to know. However if the BSBs/Glints of last year returns, I'm gonna be hesitant to pull. I still remember getting burned hard last year... (4 pulls = Riku LMR, Cloud darkness LMR (with no USB1 or BSB3, so useless as fuck), Sora thunder glint, Sora BSB).

Was so salty as fuck then, esp with people gloating how Sora/Riku trivialized 4* magicite with their AOSB/USB.

Also I get the feeling it'll be 2 banners split into Sora/Roxas (cause I keep seeing on Reddit people saying Roxas is related to Sora) and Riku/Axel/Cloud with all the old KH items returning amongst both.

BG Level

Good God I didn't realize the harness was on this banner. Let's see how KH goes before I try again.

In other news, Fire Chain made a huge difference:

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    I read on Reddit you still need a decked out realm team to pull it off with that, but that is good to know. However if the BSBs/Glints of last year returns, I'm gonna be hesitant to pull. I still remember getting burned hard last year... (4 pulls = Riku LMR, Cloud darkness LMR (with no USB1 or BSB3, so useless as fuck), Sora thunder glint, Sora BSB).

Was so salty as fuck then, esp with people gloating how Sora/Riku trivialized 4* magicite with their AOSB/USB.

Also I get the feeling it'll be 2 banners split into Sora/Roxas (cause I keep seeing on Reddit people saying Roxas is related to Sora) and Riku/Axel/Cloud with all the old KH items returning amongst both.
    I was burned real bad as well, 4 pulls only got me Riku's Arcane, one of Sora's Glints and a bunch of copies of Cloud's BSB. Overall I couldn't use the new characters at all.
    Either way Roxas is connected to both Sora and Axel although in different ways, a Roxas/Axel banner is totally possible but usually the banner format in JP shoves all the new stuff into Banner 1 so we should be getting all Awakenings there.