+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vandalhart View Post
    Lightning Sync.
    well if you didn't have it, that alone is a grand prize

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Only things of note in all of the pulls - 40x3 and realm/elemental tickets
    Tifa Sync
    Vanille Awake
    Aranea awake
    Aria USB
    Sice Awake
    Leo Arcane
    Raines Doom USB

Definitely more stuff that I can't recall and can't be assed to care.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

4/40 - Naja AOSB, Dupe x3
    3/40 - Cater AWSB, Rinoa OSB, dupe
    12/40 - Kain Sync (dupe, but Rank 5 now), Lunafreya Sync, Angeal AWSB (dupe), Cid R. AWSB (dupe), Barret AWSB (my first barret relic since day 1... not sure how I feel about this...), Zell DC LMR, Krile EnEarth LMR, dupe x6

Overall, I'm glad to see Cater, and one of the few Syncs I don't already have - Lunafreya.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I cleaned up on the 40-draws, Celes & Rydia syncs, Snow, Prompto & Raines AASB, and Golbez’ chain all new.

11x tickets were a bust as usual, fishing for lightning sync netted nothing of importance as expected.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

And there’s the grand prize. Daily 11x ticket netted me Lightning sync! Guess it’s time to bash through Leviathan this weekend

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

100 gem on this 7 banner got me Zack's new USB. Threw 50 mythril at it once and got Cloud and Aerith Sync.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

so much good stuff on this banner, sacrificed a fest banner for a pull here and got lucky:

2/11
    Aerith Sync
    Yuffie Chain 2.5

Aerith was lagging so far behind with only her USB2 for me, so this is a big win for me. I'm not hurting for water chains, and while I don't have sync or AASB for Tidus, I having most of his other toys and lacking much useful stuff for Yuffie so I probably won't get much use out of this for now.

Now I need to try and resist throwing another pull here. Cait Sith's AASB is a monster, but most everything else is a much lesser prize so I'll probably be able to resist.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kellen Amarian
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    ...Threw 50 mythril at it once and got Cloud and Aerith Sync.
    Was hoping for this pull, but ended up with Zack's USB and Yuffie's CSB. Not complaining, as both will be useful, but was really hoping for Cloud and Aerith (and others!).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

3/11. Yuffie Glint and CSB, Tifa LBO.

I don't *need* anything else here, but those other 2 Sync's are tempting. 7 is a realm I am already pretty stacked in, but this has been the first legit banner in a long while.

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Pulled a few times with free tickets targeting tech for Gilgamesh, also pulled two RoPs.

Items of note:
    Luneth AASB, Prompto AASB, Gladiolus AASB, Trey AASB, Noctis USB, Josef BSB, Gladiolus AOSB.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

used ticket on core hoping for Ellara AASB

Ellara Glint + Dupe
    Dr mon USB
    Tyro USB4 dupe
    Ellera USB2 Dupe

People skipping RoP this go-around? I've mostly skipped the last 2 with the exception of a couple realms where I'm super low on relics, and I haven't pulled a single time yet on this go-around. I haven't looked at the fest banners but if they are underwhelming then I may come back to this after the fest. I should be up to 18 or 19 realm/element tickets by the time the refresh hits, so I'm really hoping to update my line and clear some content I've been struggling with once that happens

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

The relics are outdated compared to where the cutoff should be. It's a waste of mythril unless you have nothing for that realm and even then...

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I've pulled on a couple, but I'm prioritizing fest banners this time around. The ones I did pull on, I had very little for the realm.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Pulled on a few until i realized that I have realm/ele banners I can pull instead for 15 mythril. ROP costs too much in comparison right now.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

i got nothing but BSBs on my first few pulls so i think i'm just gonna hold off on the rest. until they revamp the pools on RoP it really isn't worthwhile anymore.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Okay, got my Magicite Banner tickets and pulled on:

Lightning
    Queen AASB, AOSB(dupe), Glint+(dupe), Lightning DC LM (dupe)

Earthx2
    Leo AOSB, Galuf AASB, Cinque Sync

Ice
    Josef AASB

Holy
    Ceodore USB

Dark
    Gaffgarion AASB, Glint+

I also pulled a series of 10 100 Gem pulls (magicite Banners & FFVII/FFXII) and got:
    Auron CSB (dupe), Ayame AOSB (dupe), Bartz enWind G+

So pretty decent pulls so far.

my 6 magicite tickets:
    3 on holy:
    4/33
    Cedore AASB
    Cedore CSB
    Cedore GSB
    Marche GSB

2 on dark:
    5/22
    Golbez Sync
    Golbez GSB+
    Seph LMR
    Seph GSB+
    Nabaat AOSB

1 on ice:
    2/11
    Celes AASB
    Ayame GSB

Holy was so disappointing Cedore is a nice addition, but I have Rem sync so was either hoping for her AASB to finish her out, or was hoping for Min's Sync to complement hers and give me enough dmg to end Diab. Still don't have enough to finalize either a physical or magic holy team still, ugh. Dark was OK. I don't have a great magic team to put that sync to use, but I think I have enough that I may be able to cobble something together. Like most, was hoping for Seph for DB9 shenanigans with his AASB+USB, but with his LMR and GSB+ I may still be able to make it work now that Cloud's HA is out. Not sure, the setup might be too long for Alex. Threw one ticket at ice because I really just do not have a great team. Celes AASB is great, but without sync she doesn't have enIce, so virtually useless for the time being. Ayame's GSB is great though because I have her AASB and AOSB, and it might just be enough with all of Squall's kit (minus sync). Overall, no major obvious wins that I was going for, but I may be able to work with most of this; not a terrible start to the fest.

oh and my first Autumn ticket was so bad I didn't bother keeping track of it, oh well.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

6 AASB from the LD

Fang dupe
    Shelke Dupe
    Echo
    Meia (the FF1 water lady)
    Kefka
    Barbariccia