white borders pls

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    white borders pls
    racist

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

i really liked the soulless formula babies title choice.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusiangirls
    please illustrate an instance in which berating and shoving your partner is not abusive
    Shit I was too late to get last thread lol.

Ok let's say you are off again in a relationship but partner is very against it to the point they are acting in ways that will eventually make you file a restraining order against them... not too hard to imagine given some of that is reported. You hear a knock on your door. Open it and there they are acting like Inshiya's ex (or him depending on which side you believe) and try to push their way in. You push them away close the door and decide to be a little more candid about how and why it's definitely over. Example 2 any number of times already having a less than amicable talk. It gets worse they yell mean things at you you yell mean things back eventually they shove you you shove them back. Come home to find them cheating... literally throw them and their stuff out and obviously have some choice words. etc etc

Or here how about a real life example. 1 person frequently is quite verbally and physically abusive to their partner/person 2 to the point roommate just tells guest this is normal stay out of it. One time they are less careful and are getting physical when their child is nearby and in risk of getting hit. Needless to say person 2 is quite protective of their child and shoves them out of the way of the child, restrains person 1 and has some rather choice words about endangering their children and tells them to calm the fuck down. Bonus points Roommates gf comes down and calls the cops on person 2 claiming they beat person 1 with a giant D cell Maglite repeatedly in her completely unmarked/unbruised face

And yes I know choose less shitty partners.

BG Level

yeah defending yourself or your child in self-defense from a physically and verbally abusive partner isn't abuse i agree. defending yourself against an aggressor is always justified. thought that went without saying. and, it doesn't remotely qualify as berating.

the first example is two partners assaulting each other i guess. i know emotions run high in the ol love affairs but some people act like they're entitled to a level of aggression against a partner that they wouldn't dream of against a stranger. do you know what happens if you scream in a stranger's face and shove them in public with a police officer watching?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by mallister View Post
    Same

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

I was formula baby too, at least for a while, never actually asked all the deets on that. Mom had an aneurysm when I was born (punchline goes here) and didnt get to come home for quite a while from hospital. A few years ago I got to read the doctors notes/timeline about how it started w a headache and got worse really fast, and they had to do brain surgery, kind of wild shit to read from 1981.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

This is so amazing lol.

BG Level

why is that in the Supreme Court threat go shit up PC Principal

Quote Originally Posted by mallister View Post
    thought it was a winner as well but you know it's hard to outmaneuver duplicitous jews with political aspirations

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

45 minutes of louder with crowder you know there are better ways to torture yourself that don't involve wasting 44 minutes.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    This is so amazing lol.
    I mean, I’m not watching all 45 minutes, but he states it’s a myth and empircal data supports that. But 1/5 women will be raped in their life. What’s he consider a culture of rape?

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    I mean, I’m not watching all 45 minutes, but he states it’s a myth and empircal data supports that. But 1/5 women will be raped in their life. What’s he consider a culture of rape?
    Probably some Islamic country, and rightfully so.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

So there is a lot of the happening. Staffers getting arrested, FBI lawyers testifying. Why not talk about that.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    yeah defending yourself or your child in self-defense from a physically and verbally abusive partner isn't abuse i agree. defending yourself against an aggressor is always justified. thought that went without saying. and, it doesn't remotely qualify as berating.

the first example is two partners assaulting each other i guess. i know emotions run high in the ol love affairs but some people act like they're entitled to a level of aggression against a partner that they wouldn't dream of against a stranger. do you know what happens if you scream in a stranger's face and shove them in public with a police officer watching?
    It should go without saying but that's why I put in maybe there are circumstances since we were talking about that little blurb that didn't really go into detail but did make it sound like a kind of shitty relationship as a whole. Whether it that is berating... isn't though? Like what else would call some angry scolding? Though regardless though it's also a matter of perspective... I'm sure every child has a different view of admonishments they got than their parents did. Which is why I raise the what were the situations or what's his side.

True... vast majority of abusive relationships are reciprocal though not necessarily by the same proportions or manner. Well along with the emotions most people wouldn't scream in their partners face in public either. Even without cops watching somebody gunna call lol. And nowadays someone gunna take a video and post it online forever. Hell if you loud enough your neighbors might call... even if the person is home alone and only getting angry and violent at inanimate objects. Pro tip just because your window is broken and being replaced later that day and your microwave breaks on you doesn't mean it's a good opportunity to throw it out said window.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Didn't watch it either but I can guess he uses the definition about it being normalized, pervasive and kind of accepted/condones though he often asks people their definition and tries to use that or something they can agree upon on and if it comes up probably points out the holes in that statistic...

Did check out the first minute or so and got some girl yelling at him empirical data is bullshit and talks of anecdotes. Though it's probably the highlights?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 153 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast