FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Minecraft: Dungeons (PC/PS4/XB1/NSW) - April 2020

Fight your way through an all-new action-adventure game, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers and set in the Minecraft universe! Coming to PC in 2019.

Brave the dungeons alone, or team up with friends! Up to four players can battle together through action-packed, treasure-stuffed, wildly varied levels, all in an epic quest to save the villagers and take down the evil Arch-Illager! Discover new weapons and items that will help you defeat a ruthless swarm of new-and-nasty mobs. Fight or flee through canyons, swamps and – of course – mines! Any adventurer brave or foolish enough (or a bit-of-both!) to explore this blocky and beautiful world will need to come prepared. So quickly, gear up!
    https://minecraft.net/en-us/dungeons/

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Delayed to April 2020
    Fight your way through an all-new action-adventure game, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers and set in the Minecraft universe! Brave the dungeons alone, or team up with friends! Up to four players can battle together through action-packed, treasure-stuffed, wildly varied levels – all in an epic quest to save the villagers and take down the evil Arch-Illager! Discover a trove of powerful new weapons and items that will help you defeat ruthless swarms of new-and-nasty mobs. Fight or flee through canyons, swamps and—of course—mines! Any adventurer brave or foolish enough to explore this blocky and beautiful world will need to come prepared. So quickly, gear up!

Key Features

• Dungeon Creeper! Battle new-and-nasty mobs in this all-new action-adventure, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers.

• Multiplayer! Up to four players can team up and fight together in co-op mode.

• Power Up! Unlock dozens of unique items and weapon enchantments for devastating special attacks.

• Options! Personalize your character, then fight up-close and personal with melee swings, hang back with ranged attacks, or tank your way through swarms of mobs, shielded by heavy armour!

• Epicness! Explore treasure-stuffed levels in a quest to take down the evil Arch-Illager!

• Mojang! The first stand-alone game developed by Mojang and set in the Minecraft universe since… well, Minecraft!

This is officially out today, and its fun af.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    This is officially out today, and its fun af.
    I'm thinking about getting it today.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Free on XBox Game Pass.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Its actually pretty fun. I played it with my kids this weekend

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I hear its minecraft Diablo? I might give it a shot cause its on game pass. Couch coop?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kellen Amarian
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm enjoying it so far on NSW. Got it for my son and I, but he still prefers Minecraft at the moment. Did have some issues when I linked it to my Microsoft account, which caused the character selection screen to stall. Had to delete my saved data to get it back working (do not currently have it linked anymore).

Loving the gameplay and overall experience of the game.