Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Lot of cringe shit happening on Twitch surrounding the game rn.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Twitch chat basically bullied Girlfriend Reviews into tears because they were playing it which makes me angry cause they seem like some of the nicest and funniest people.

The fucking amount of vitriol this game is bringing out in some people is just absurd. Like if you are only allowed to enjoy content from IP's that were created by non shitty people, then I can probably count the number of approved IP's on one hand.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

JK Rowling must be pissed that all the dialogue refers to you as They.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Twitch chat basically bullied Girlfriend Reviews into tears because they were playing it which makes me angry cause they seem like some of the nicest and funniest people.
    that sucks they do seem like genuinely decent folk

also Pablo Neruda and Ezra Pound are two of my favorite poets and one wrote a panegyric for Stalin's funeral and the other was fond of Mein Kampf

Rowling gonna have to put in some work to make me disown the entirety of her world tbh lesgoooo

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

for vtuber nerds, Pikamee got bullied off of her stream as well

Ridill
    BG Level

I prescribe to Death of the Author. As long as their views aren’t in their works, then their believes don’t matter for that piece of work. HP is as bland as can be. Rowling had to make up shit after the fact just to put in some diversity. The people pushing so hard against consuming anything HP are idiots of the highest matter. Not because I agree with Rowling’s outlook, but because these people are doing things the dumbest way possible. You will help the trans movement so much better by investing your time to actually help the cause. Lobbying against this game does nothing. Best case scenario for them is absolutely no one buys the game. What does that do? It helps no one.

I’m going to sound old as hell saying this, but I really do blame TikTok for a lot of this stupidity. It’s literally meme culture taken to the extreme on a culture ready to grab onto whatever trend or fad comes into the public eye.

And just because I feel I need to throw some shade on Rowling, she’s already proven HP was an incredible fluke for her. Everything she’s had a hand in after the fact has been terrible. I don’t think she had any fingers in the game and honestly that should have given support for anti-Rowling people. Show that the IP does not need her. no one likes HP for Rowling. They fell in love with the HP universe and it’s characters.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I'm sure all the people outraged by this game don't ever eat at Chick-Fil-A though.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I'm sure all the people outraged by this game don't ever eat at Chick-Fil-A though.
    Giving up Chick-Fil-A was a lot easier for me than giving up this game tbh

Ridill
    BG Level

I joked about playing the game while eating Chick-fil-A to my wife. But seriously, Chick-fil-A is just not good compared to alternatives.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

LOL that video is awesome

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    I joked about playing the game while eating Chick-fil-A to my wife. But seriously, Chick-fil-A is just not good compared to alternatives.
    They have decent milkshakes and their poly sauce is good.

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Regardless of how this game sells WB is almost assuredly down with the franchise after how hard the last fantastic beast bombed. If this game had been earlier in development when Rowling started calling trans people duplicitous rapists it would of likely been canceled before announcement. When the franchise was missing from Multiversus that should of signaled that the writing was on the wall.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    They have decent milkshakes and their poly sauce is good.
    I don’t think I’ve ever had one of their milkshakes or Polynesian sauce, but I do prefer Raising Cane’s chicken sauce over the Chick-fil-A chicken sauce. And Cane’s bread outclasses any of the Chick-fil-A sides I’ve had.

I was never into HP when I was growing up. I read all the books during a couple weekend shifts when I worked overnights when they were far past my age demographic. Unsurprisingly I wasn’t huge on it. The films were entertaining when my wife had me watch them. And I did actually think Fantastic Beasts 1 was a mostly decent film. I was absolutely disappointed to what happened to the sequel and I never plan on watching 3. My wife, a massive HP fan also thought 2 was a flop and says she’ll watch 3 at some point but is in absolutely no rush to do so. Rowling should not have been allowed to touch the script for any of those films.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Man games "media" and the vocal minority really do their best to ruin things for everyone. I cannot wait til all of these online mainstream "publications" die. It's only a matter of time, the revenue just isn't what it was 10 years ago.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I do love chick fil a sauce but tbh it's easier and better if you make it at home. it's literally just mayo, bbq, honey, lemon, and a few types of mustard

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    Man games "media" and the vocal minority really do their best to ruin things for everyone. I cannot wait til all of these online mainstream "publications" die. It's only a matter of time, the revenue just isn't what it was 10 years ago.
    except mainstream publications are almost universally positive about the game, it's the firey twitter warriors that are on the warpath

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    Even without the hoopla I'm surprised so many of these gaming sites are still around when most of them cover the same games and really don't have any good exclusive content/etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag