• Navigation
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

When I read your description, I was expecting something in a hotel lobby or something, not during a stoppage in the middle of the game.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Rondo trying to compete with Butler for on court antics.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Lakers first home team in 20 years to be down by more then 30 points in the first quarter to the Raptors tonight. It's only surprising to me because I figured GS would have done that to some team at least a couple times already over the last couple seasons.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

No Kawhi either

GATTACA!

BG Level

Raptors are a buzzsaw. I just hope they can make it through the season healthy

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The Lakers were actually able to pull within ten with two left. Ibaka had a career night

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

BG Level

the whole team construction of Javale fucking McGee being 100% of your interior defense and eschewing shooting from every position is the ultimate 4D zag

BG Level

I do love how delusional Lakers nation is from Magic all the way down thinking they've built a team that can compete this year. getting out of the first round of the playoffs would be a worthy achievement with this roster.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

At the rate they’re going, getting in to the first round would be a big achievement lol

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

LeBron can pull the Lakers into the playoffs easily. He pulled a dead corpse of the Cavs to the finals last year, he can at least get 6th seed.

But the year is a punt on trying to get a partner for Bron next year. Until then, Rondo antics will be supremely amusing.

I'm just saying don't take anything away from Ibaka going 90% and 30+.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Is everyone ready to call this season already?

Can the Bucks, Raptors or Celtics beat the Warriors?

GATTACA!

BG Level

Any of those three can challenge them if they reach their potential. They wouldn't be favored, but margins can be small.

Celtics are extremely deep and talented two-way players

Raptors are the same and have one of the few guys that can outplay anyone on the Warriors in Kawhi

Bucks less so than the other two, but 4-out and Giannis on offense combined with super long switchy guys on defense is a tough combo

It's no guarantee that Cousins will be 100% if and when he returns and the warriors are top-heavy

BG Level

Iggy is looking pretty shot too. maybe he'll round into form by the playoffs but if he doesn't we all saw how thin the Warriors were last year when he got injured.

that said in any series they're going to be heavy favorites with two of the best three players but the East has built a slew of athletic ultra switchy heavy on shooting contenders, which is the exact prototype to beat the Warriors. and Kyrie and Kawhi obviously have the rings and the Finals performances to show they can get it done on the big stage, in Kyrie's case he even knows he can outplay Steph for a series.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    LeBron can pull the Lakers into the playoffs easily. He pulled a dead corpse of the Cavs to the finals last year, he can at least get 6th seed.

But the year is a punt on trying to get a partner for Bron next year. Until then, Rondo antics will be supremely amusing.

I'm just saying don't take anything away from Ibaka going 90% and 30+.

he got the Cavs (a corpse yes but also an explosive offensive corpse, an exploding Diablo 2 corpse if you will) to the Finals yes but also almost lost in the first round to the Pacers and was extremely fortunate Boston was missing their two best players. and, the East was a joke last year.

and it's been ten games from which to take away. Ibaka went off for a reason and that reason is your defense is fundamentally flawed. there is 0 interior D without McGee and while he's playing well he's still a dumb player that can be abused by more complicated offenses, as the Raptors did last night. when your defensive POTY is letting Serge Ibaka drop 20 on him in the first quarter you might have some issues.

LA should make the playoffs but we'll see, the West is going to find at least one or two good teams on the outside looking in.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    Iggy is looking pretty shot too. maybe he'll round into form by the playoffs but if he doesn't we all saw how thin the Warriors were last year when he got injured.
    This has been the case for like the last 3 years now.

Iggy always looks like shit for the entire regular season then kicks it into hyperdrive come the playoffs.

In other news, the Rockets are dragging Bzdelik out of retirement to try to fix their defense.

BG Level

not really, the advanced metrics all loved Iggy in the regular season until this season where he has been an absolute tirefire. he is scoring 2.8 points on 35% with inconsistent defense and is bordering on unplayable. he started slow last season and was oft injured but this is a career low in his quality of play.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

uber athletic players tend to fall off a cliff the hardest, so i'm not surprised when it comes to iggy

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Makes me sad because Pippen-on-the-cheap (Igoudala) is one of my favorite players in the league.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Under. Westbrook will hurt himself this year.

Probably just rolled his ankle, but looked pretty bad.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Something to keep an eye on: there's discord on the Mavs between Doncic and vets (particularly DJ and Wes Matthews), with vets thinking he's getting too much shine or something. There are clips of DJ stealing easy rebounds for Doncic and Doncic just kinda shaking his head and rolling his eyes at the bench

Luka is the one that got away but I still love him, so if those cranky washed vets are doing my dude wrong then they can kick rocks

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast