Closed Thread
Page 103 of 160 FirstFirst ... 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Wont need gear or even full levels just need the cooldown move. I suppose having at least enough mp to use the move at least 3 times is good too

edit: actually do I even have you friended?
    Yes. You are rank 170 and have DKLuneth set.

Edit: Posted.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    Yes. You are rank 170 and have DKLuneth set.

Edit: Posted.
    Haha forgot different name thank you. Now the fun mini game of resets

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Why are my tanks useless in these new trials?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    because you touch yourself at night. But really I though new gilga was a pushover with an evasion cover above 80%

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Oh fuck me I forgot evasion tanking was a thing.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wow fastest reset to a specific friend ever. Bonus stage finally done. All missions FTK each boss like a boss. And people said this giga rat harder than the last psh… (jk probably is but I didn't have 7* Ang for that one so....). And 90% blue didn't fail me. And threw a bunch more tickets at the banner and 4 off banner rainbows /sigh

Thanks again theshun… also thanks for reminding me I need to change my companion unit

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Xenogears is pretty much confirmed for next week.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Reddit already wondering if they should still be excited by it at this point in the game with Sophia existing and Akstar right around the corner (barring GL upgrades of course)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If they mess with these banners like they did with VP I'm not pulling, simple as that. I won't settle for anything less than "no off banners" and "select tickets from 10+1" with two being free.
    I have one Sophia anyway, as soon as her prism is in the shop I can get her to 7*. Don't really need Elly.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Yay! This Extra was FAR easier than the last.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Nothing but nope from 15 pulls. Well got a 2nd yuna.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Last bit of pulling (5+1, a couple tickets, etc) resulted in a single rainbow: Marie #15. Hooray....

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Kurasame #1

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

FF:BE - Need One More Thread for STMR

Last free 10+1 pull for the month, finally got my first trance terra...

Also that $25 bundle is good, get a uoc and a lot of lapis and tickets. Just can’t give gumi money at this point...

And Claic said that xenogears banner will have the 5 select tickets for a uoc on the banner.

Edit: those 5k guaranteed rainbow summons are really good, but keep in mind, with xenogears next week, pull at your own risk.

Seems xenogears won’t have separate stepups but the uoc for the banner at least is intact. Gumi just fucking us there, but Fei and Bart getting buffs and Elly getting fixed frames on Chaos Wind.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Xenogears banners are an overall nerf compared to JP. No individual banners mean that you can't target anyone here, we need 10 tickets instead of 5 and no real word on off banners. Also are these tickets at least UoC or is it random again?

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

FF:BE - Need One More Thread for STMR

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Xenogears banners are an overall nerf compared to JP. No individual banners mean that you can't target anyone here, we need 10 tickets instead of 5 and no real word on off banners. Also are these tickets at least UoC or is it random again?
    Where did you read 10? It’s 5 tickets per uoc

Here’s a reddit breakdown:

22k lapis for 1 lap with maximum 2 laps. Last step gets you guaranteed Elly/Fei/Bart. You also get 3 Xenogears ticket - You need 5 of them to exchange for one of Elly/Fei/Bart. You can get another 2 from raid rewards, and you can get more from regular 10+1 5k lapis pull in the banner.

So if you want 10 xenogears ticket you need to do 2 laps + 10k lapis + free 2 tickets with a total of 54k lapis.

So 54k lapis gets you = 4 xenogears unit guaranteed (2 of which is your choosing).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Video has been reuploaded but I can't listen right now but the pictures do seem to be like Nitsuki said. I'm still waiting till they say what these upgrades will be. Especially as good as this new 5k banner is

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

You can always ignore the stepups, gamble at no guaranteed XG units, and save 14k lapis. And do 8 5k lapis pulls and get 8 tickets, with the 2 free uoc tickets, you can still get a 7* of your choice at 40k lapis total.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Where did you read 10? It’s 5 tickets per uoc

Here’s a reddit breakdown:

22k lapis for 1 lap with maximum 2 laps. Last step gets you guaranteed Elly/Fei/Bart. You also get 3 Xenogears ticket - You need 5 of them to exchange for one of Elly/Fei/Bart. You can get another 2 from raid rewards, and you can get more from regular 10+1 5k lapis pull in the banner.

So if you want 10 xenogears ticket you need to do 2 laps + 10k lapis + free 2 tickets with a total of 54k lapis.

So 54k lapis gets you = 4 xenogears unit guaranteed (2 of which is your choosing).
    I was reading comments on reddit and some said it was 10. Couldn't check the video so that's the best I could work with. Still no word on guaranteed on-banner though from what I can see and the lack of specific banners for each is still an issue.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Unfortunately no info on that, but imo with the select tickets alone, and decently good stepups, it’s a step in the right direction at least. If you got 40k lapis, you can nab a 7* regardless because with the 2 raid individual select tickets as rewards, you’ll have 10 uoc

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

it’s good but if it has off banners then idk, I’m salty... triple banner with off banner rainbows may as well be EX pulls for all the good it’s worth. I want to pull hard on this banner, I love Xenogears but damn I hope they remove off banners at least for the step up.

Theyve crammed all 3 star into a single banner, a huge downgrade from JP and even our own VP banners, the UOC are nice but just not good enough for me if they’re also throwing in off banner units while removing our ability to do a “focus” pull step up.

Bleh, I don’t want to be a Debby downer but damn with Gumi they love taking steps forwards with steps back.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I’m trying to be positive on my end considering how much i’ve been hating on the game, and haven’t really been putting time to it except for daily logins and dailies. I have quite an insane haul for both xenogears and akstar. And now knowing how much lapis from my hoard is going to be spent at a minimum, or possibly maximum, i’m glad i’ll have a lot for Akstar also. With 40k lapis, it’ll net you 8 (each 5k = 1 ticket) tickets including the 2 you get from individual rewards.

I wouldn’t mind doing the stepups, but i’d like to save the extra lapis, even tho it doesn’t guarantee me a xenogears unit like the 5th step.