Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Guarantee the likes of Claic and Evil make 90% of their cash on their twitch streams. Youtube's a dying horse at this point. And yeah with the amount they spend on FFBE and other mobile games on their channels I doubt they make much profit. Gacha games are the worst to try to turn a profit on via content creation

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yeah, when I said making videos I sort of meant it as a general term.

In other news, just got and spent the last 4* ticket from the raid and pulled Lenneth. That's every unit from the event for me with only 11k lapis and tickets from the event spent. I'd trade the Lenneth and Freya for 2 more Arngrim in a heartbeat though lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Dude probably makes a hundred thousands dollars a year via monetized YouTube putting out stupid FFBE videos where he pulls.
    Even if that were true look how much lapis he goes thru. Hell in that vid alone he spent a good $1600 worth of lapis. He's spending 10s of thousands a year at a minimum

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So.....I still got that glitch where 7 friends got purged post update for being gone too long and now I'm stuck @ 58/65.

What do :/

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Is that a glitch? I assumed it was intentional. Being stuck would explain why no one has sent me friend invites or accepted the ones I've sent though. I assumed it was just cause I didn't have an event relevant friend unit.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringer View Post
    So.....I still got that glitch where 7 friends got purged post update for being gone too long and now I'm stuck @ 58/65.

What do :/
    pray

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm "stuck" at 64/65. Like I actually purged some oldies myself but now everyone who invites me it says they full lol.

Also booted up the TMR farming again today... started working great then somehow it lagged so hard that even after I turned it off it would still continue with delayed presses for a couple minutes. And would often error out. So yeah ended up gaining nrg faster than I used it lol. Guess I'll have to find something more useful to manually do I guess till they fix the game... except regular game also glitches a fucking lot lately too

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Boo, no new 5*s in my list this morning.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I got dupes. I've been running my 5 Emperors in my TM team in hopes of condensing them all into 1 Emperor and a 100% moogle. Two of them were finished so I switched them out for a Veritas of the Dark and Trance Terra, but lo and behold when I went to 7* them there were now 2 brand new Emperors showing up as my most recently obtained units, showing level/TM% identical to what the other two had been earlier in the day. So now I have 7 Emperors.

I'm going to maintain my original plan and I guess finish off the other two to hold onto for the TM unit trade in.

In the meantime I have absolutely put my Arngrims and a Lenneth in my TM team and I'm going to leave them there and the macro running until after maintenance.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I wish there was a way to force it lmao. All the dupes I have are of units that are mediocre at best.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

o.O 4 UoC tickets in November. I guess I can reinstall and login for that BUT NO MORE... probably... maybe

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

until CG Fran?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

We'll hit 20 by Christmas which is fine by me. I'll probably keep saving them anyway unless I miss a dupe of Sieg/Folka or need to upgrade Loren.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hioki View Post
    until CG Fran?

don't even we all know it's going to be CG Vaan and Penelo

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    I got dupes. I've been running my 5 Emperors in my TM team in hopes of condensing them all into 1 Emperor and a 100% moogle.I got dupes. I've been running my 5 Emperors in my TM team in hopes of condensing them all into 1 Emperor and a 100% moogle. Two of them were finished so I switched them out for a Veritas of the Dark and Trance Terra, but lo and behold when I went to 7* them there were now 2 brand new Emperors showing up as my most recently obtained units, showing level/TM% identical to what the other two had been earlier in the day. So now I have 7 Emperors.

I'm going to maintain my original plan and I guess finish off the other two to hold onto for the TM unit trade in.

In the meantime I have absolutely put my Arngrims and a Lenneth in my TM team and I'm going to leave them there and the macro running until after maintenance.
    First off I hate you just for having that many to begin with more so because you got some dupes. Extra hate because your macros are working (can't even keep my emulator running).

Anyways now that you have 7 any consideration for trying for 2nd STMR?

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    First off I hate you just for having that many to begin with more so because you got some dupes. Extra hate because your macros are working (can't even keep my emulator running).

Anyways now that you have 7 any consideration for trying for 2nd STMR?
    Maybe. I'm going to hold on to the extra 2 and see what comes first - pulling another Emperor or the TMR mixer things.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If you got dupes contact support and don't touch them for now, you may get banned for injection even if it wasn't your doing.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    don't even we all know it's going to be CG Vaan and Penelo
    I'll take the leading man if possible.

BG Level

I'd like it if they did CG units for both heroes and villains, so we would get the CG versions of WoL and Tidus and what not but also they'd add Zeromus, Chaos, Ultimecia, etc.

BG Level

Then again I'd also take CG Garland because his 6* sprite is wicked awesome.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 160 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast