Closed Thread
Page 123 of 160 FirstFirst ... 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So first try 1 Ester dies on start of stage 2 no one else even gets low. 2nd try both do. Can recover but eventually I miss a message since it goes by so fast and get snorted or my Willy just dies. Really need a chat log. Gunna have to readjust I think. Maybe have Nichol pretend to be a summoner and switch to more buffs later

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Decided to do a full lap and got Fid #1, everything else that entire lap was trash. Welp, my final uoc is definitely going for Fid 7*

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Only took like a billion tries but finally got it done. Holy hell 8 tries and not a single time did the 80% guts proc on both Esters.

Plus My full def/hp up Wilhelm with provoke up, with 40% DT 20% PDT, 70% resist all, 120% resist water, +150% def/spr couldn't survive a single full turn at the start of the fight until I got the stupid Typhoon dead so took a few times before I released was just going to have to RR. So ended up having to just kill him then even though Orthos was in thunder resistant mode... so combined with the break brought it to like 42% lol whoops.

And don't know how many times failed because the chat went by so fast and I got distracted by Willy dying or something so missed what Typhoon did... really need a chat log. One loss was because for some reason my gear change didn't save or something because after putting more thunder resist on one unit because it died the previous fight on preemptive I checked gear again right after dying again and it was reverted

In other news only got 2 Espers not maxed and both are in the high 50s

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Emergency maint because item world was broken. Lol

Looks like I shouldn't do the Regina story right now cause stage 1 is bugged. Has anyone made it past it? Used 5 tickets and did the daily and got 2 of the mag accessory unit. Happy with that.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Looks like I shouldn't do the Regina story right now cause stage 1 is bugged. Has anyone made it past it? Used 5 tickets and did the daily and got 2 of the mag accessory unit. Happy with that.
    They fixed it now. If you were stuck in a loop quit the quest and redo.
    I tossed only a few tickets trying to get that 4* with MAG TMR and obviously I get everything on the banner (including Regina) except that one character lol. Also got a random Balthier to make mine 7* I guess.

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

anyone mind putting up an Esther built with man-eater? trying to slam out gilgamesh but I keep stalling around 20%

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch View Post
    anyone mind putting up an Esther built with man-eater? trying to slam out gilgamesh but I keep stalling around 20%
    Posted

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

/edit

much appreciated! someone else put up one as well, so I got lucky on the last run and took him to 39% pre-break. then he continued to get destroyed turn 5

Spoiler: show

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch View Post
    much appreciated

failed that run but I got him down to 6%. the prior turn 2nd Esther got MP drained and I didn't notice until it was too late so I missed out on DPS pre-break. should have it next run
    Mines up too now.

Some rough math with builder for mine and chain tool suggests it should on average do a little over half the damage assuming non spark chaining and using her 2 buffs first. However if you get buffs from LB on previous turn like when it still has wall up (or just not chain them) has it averaging just under 100 mil and about 70 mil at minimum... more if you can spark of course

Also love how with Regina release they are now selling bundles that are effectively outside of FD shenanigans her BiS STMR gun, I think highest non stmr atk materia and LB damage materia TMRs too lol. Now if they had only done the same for bahamut tear back when Esther came out...

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Mines up too now.

Some rough math with builder for mine and chain tool suggests it should on average do a little over half the damage assuming non spark chaining and using her 2 buffs first. However if you get buffs from LB on previous turn like when it still has wall up (or just not chain them) has it averaging just under 100 mil and about 70 mil at minimum... more if you can spark of course

Also love how with Regina release they are now selling bundles that are effectively outside of FD shenanigans her BiS STMR gun, I think highest non stmr atk materia and LB damage materia TMRs too lol. Now if they had only done the same for bahamut tear back when Esther came out...
    I'm more than a little bitter that I didn't get a single Arngrim from his stepup plus however many 10+1's....

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

They should just remove the stars for difficulty level and replace it with

Easy
    1 Esther Mode
    2 Esther Mode (maximum challenge)

since getting Esther at 7 star I've cleared every challenge I was missing (aside from Beasts of Dark), every trial Boss, and some fights became a literal joke. I love it

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    I'm more than a little bitter that I didn't get a single Arngrim from his stepup plus however many 10+1's....
    I preempted that salt but not pulling at all.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

So are they just pushing IW back until next maintenance or something? I would really like to be able to do it now while there's basically nothing else to do in the game.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Was kind of pumped to deck out Muradama and Stardust Rod, but alas, IW hasn't returned

had this been an issue with a bundle we would have had it back within 15 mins

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

IDK how they've fucked up their copy-paste Item World code so many times now. This feels like the fourth or fifth item world bug.

I still have all those daggers from back when they messed up and dramatically increased the Refresh+2/High Tide rate. Their patch of it switched the "hot" weapon type to staves, so I still have a bunch of those with the Rares too.

Yay FF7, Aerith and Red 13 soon. Starting the 3rd anniversary countdown next week. So far the stuff isnt all that hot. Hopefully gets better.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Both are buffed! Red should be better than Akstar (although that doesn't mean much now) and Aerith can dualcast her full heal CD.
    Also this:

As expected it's a The Alchemist Code reskin job but it looks pretty cool imo, hopefully the gacha isn't as awful. And I think you get a BLM Y'shtola with pre-reg.

And after 6+ months were getting the 2nd Katy Perry unit. Along with another KM rerun. Henne mines.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    And after 6+ months were getting the 2nd Katy Perry unit. Along with another KM rerun. Henne mines.
    I can finally get my manufactured nethecite.