Closed Thread
Page 126 of 160 FirstFirst ... 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast
    Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Also they posted finally posted the rates for the Regina "5% rainbow" banner. Guess what the rates are actually 3.5%. Supposedly ratcheted down the 3rd anniversary rates though I didn't see what they were before
    If you spent on this banner, I'd be sure to get a ticket in. If you haven't spent on it yet, I'd be thinking about doing so before official announcements come out. I'd be surprised if they don't just refund everyone's lapis. False advertising is a hell of a quick path to a dead game.

I'm not sure what else they could do. They could BS their way out of it, call something a typo, etc. Only other legit compensation I could see would be a % reimbursement or giving everyone a Regina for each step they pulled on.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So update on that front in what has to be the fastest turn around I've ever seen from them they've gotten back to me. tl;dr they received the report and to wait for official news

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Yeah I want my lapis back. I got 1 rainbow out of 6 pulls, and a shitty rate probably explains that shitty RNG.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

They literally closed the banner, lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Haha yeah probably to prevent people from doing pulls before they fix

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Told ya. ;o

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Enhancements coming for Squall, Rinoa, Mediena and Vagrant Rain. Squall gets 9(!) different ones.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Did the 5 pulls on the special banner #2 that includes my white whale shantotto. I had 0 shantotto and only 1 Myra. My 2 rainbows were balthier #8 and #9. Fuckkkkk yooouuuu rng. Used the ticket point things to 7* myra.

Wow they are gonna refund all the lapis spent on that 5% banner and redo the run of it. That's surprising.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Nice!

Did 1 3k pull hoping to get shantotto stmr. Ended up with baltheir's instead.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Wow they are gonna refund all the lapis spent on that 5% banner and redo the run of it. That's surprising.
    Probably just figured it was easier than trying to figure out and do something else that wouldn't keep them in trouble... possibly of the legal kind. Kind of wish I had more to have done all 6 laps now lol

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

Well that was a 15k lapis bust. Did all 5 pulls and got Balthier #3.

Leaning toward Myra prism to get her to 7*. Only other one I see is Auron, but I have 2B and Loren for breakers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wish I took my own advice and got the other 4 pulls on that 5% banner. I didn't want to invest only for them to pull some BS and not reimburse. I'm still happy with the 10k refund I'll be getting, but woulda loved to have gotten an extra 4x 10+1s and enough tickets for a guaranteed rainbow for free.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Wish I took my own advice and got the other 4 pulls on that 5% banner. I didn't want to invest only for them to pull some BS and not reimburse. I'm still happy with the 10k refund I'll be getting, but woulda loved to have gotten an extra 4x 10+1s and enough tickets for a guaranteed rainbow for free.
    Basically in similar boat. I totally agreed they would almost have to do something like this... on the other hand Gumi. I still have memories of the whole Shantotoo UoC debacle

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Basically in similar boat. I totally agreed they would almost have to do something like this... on the other hand Gumi. I still have memories of the whole Shantotoo UoC debacle
    I’m mad, i coulda tried to hustle myself my onion knight stmr.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I'm debating whether I want to pull a couple times on the fixed banner with my 30k lapis refund... or just save it for later. But I have 3 of her, and her STMR is pretty decent. I may just try a few pulls or until I get her 4th copy. If I get one...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I've been waiting for Secret of mana forever so my lapis refund going straight to that

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I've been waiting for Secret of mana forever so my lapis refund going straight to that
    Yeah I'm doing the same

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Nagi #2 on 1st pull, shit on 2nd, regina #4 on 3rd, did 4th (shit) to get the free rainbow (lila #7). 10k lapis left for mana. No regerts!