Closed Thread
Page 128 of 160 FirstFirst ... 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast
    Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Did the 5* pulls... 5th red, 5th esther, 5th regina, 3rd raegen, 2nd crimson. Good rainbow rate, ugh those units.

Did a random ticket pull yesterday and got Flammie. Did a half price today and got Flammie #2. Decided to look at skill set and I see she kinda sucks. Dragoon with low end buffs. At least I can use the raid moogles now.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    In JP you literally got one of the two by spending 5k on a special bundle. In order to guarantee one of them at 7* you had to pay 25k, in GL it's 75k (or money for the coin bundle). Happy anniversary!
    Well you do get summon coins in this step up which can be exchanged for a prism... we don't have values for costs but knowing Gumi I'm going to speculate you can get it either from 1 lap +2-3 steps on next or buying the bundle but doubt it will be will be full 3 laps. Still likely to be a downgrade especially for people who can't do full lap+.

Other note finally got my first rare augment. Got super excited until I realized that it was round 8 and only had 3% atk on it so far. But hey after doing most my runs on that sword only had 22% atk so still an upgrade.... and I luck the fuck out on round 9 and 10. Literally the 3 augments I keep were the last 3 rounds lol

Getting some good shit tomorrow.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So looks like they updated like every announcement lol. Made me look back at the step up and man they really want us to pull lol. 3 Guaranteed rainbows per lap + 3/4 tickets for another rainbow with ~normal banner rates and a bunch of coins for a prism and a 10% ticket. So much value but definitely a trap. Kind of a shame in a no zeno/esther world would probably be pretty strong units lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Can't play anymore, game is constantly crashing :/

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvi..._login_issues/

tl;dr Gumi doesn't even know when they are implementing things not even sure this is the problem (it shouldn't be since people with newer stuff still having problem) and it shouldn't even be a problem to begin with since 64 bit compliance doesn't mean you have to get rid of 32 just that you have 64 too

Edit: My fucking luck. No rainbows so far from fountain of tickets. Today almost forgot about it... comes down rainbow. And Regina #2. This is extra funny because was wanting to do the easy 3 turn Lich method but only had 1 so was actually considering UoCing after do some more pulls on SoM. Now to make an all waifu Lich team

double edit: for those wanting to do the same be aware that though there was no mention of it in any notes probably because Gumi has no idea what they are doing when they copypast to global Lich does use the new damage formula ie FD is nerfed

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Seems like they're really not gonna fix this. Either that or they're not telling us. At least I can login and pull? :/

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I think it's probably more of a they have no fucking idea what is going on or what they are doing. Ya know business as usual. Seems like all emulators are borked no matter how you run them too. But hey know materia tells us the percent...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah, even 64 bit emulators aren't working at all or have the same issues of crashing with battles. Those two rainbows better be good tomorrow, lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So talked to someone with the exact same model phone as me and he can do the install the ap update but the in ap download update wont work for him... shit is all kinds of bonkers.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

It is going to be easy as hell to stay on top of the Arena rankings without macro users

Summer Folka/Citra #1 and beatrix #3. 11 gold from premium ticket. 300kUoC ticket kinda sucks but running 1200% bonus should help offset that. Bought the 50 tickets from KM just to mess around and got a few esper ores. Sadly most of the ones I got were white.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Got an extra 5* EX ticket and a Prism from the ticket pulls.
    Olive#2, Shadow Lord#2, Hyoh#4. Not too bad for now.

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Shadow Lord #2 & 3
    Livid Shantoto #1
    Black Mage Golbez #2 & 3
    MS Nichol #3
    HT Lid #3
    Folka #3
    Red XIII #1

got lucky with a few extra tickets from Anni tickets, premium 10+1 was all golds

alas, still not a single STMR outside of Luneth's I got months ago lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Dropped 10k lapis on the Sworn Six bundle: 2x Sieg (brand new), Cid (7*), Folka (50% moogle), Citra(7*). Yay!

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So no confirmation yet on anni tickets per rank lvl?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Nope but there's an anniversary stream tomorrow.

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

decided to blow some lapis and spent 5k pm the heroes bundle

MS Nichol #4 & 5
    HT Lid #4

12 rainbows today, 2 STMR, maximum stoked levels