Closed Thread
Page 131 of 160 FirstFirst ... 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast
    Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Really depends on what an upgrade means, too. A second round of enhancements, bumping stats, releasing a new version of an existing unit, even something silly and unique like giving some 3 or 4* unit a 7* version. It could be any of those, or even something else. I think that option is far too much of a gamble since they'd follow up with a new vote to determine the unit to be upgraded. The chances the unit you want gets this upgrade are pretty slim.

I really don't like option two because it's ambiguous. What is an STMR moogle? 5%? 50%? Without the specifics, it's possible we take option three for everyone getting an STMR, where as option two may result in a lot of people getting multiple STMRs and TMRs, but some get all TMRs or something. I really hoped they would have learned to be more specific in these with what happened last year. We've got round 2 in August at least, hopefully we get some more goodies from it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Idk why they would be cheap with the anniversary tickets. They primarily seem to just give esper ore anyway.
    Don't forget all those supercites... I see a lot of people saying it's because of too many UoCs on jp side... except you check jp numbers and if anything their rates seem better than ours but still under 1%

as far as the votes I say wait till the last minute. iirc from the last one it was super vague on some parts as well and I think some people were expecting a lot more from one of them and I was like ha I bet it's a lot lower with that vagueness and sure enough it was the lowest that wording allowed and people tried changing what votes they had in the end... though iirc it didn't matter because the votes for the 2 best options combined still lost to some dumb thing

After reading the news update about the voting campaign I'm gonna wait until the last minute in the hopes of that gumi will explain the #2 option better.

And apparently I only had 2 CG Jake's cause I went to make his 7* and get the 50% moogle I only found 3. Kinda wish I didnt do the hero pull right now.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Where is the voting banner? I dont see it anywhere.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

You have to kill the app and reload or summon banners don't get updated. It is in the third tab of summon banners.

Finished a few tmr with junk from both 10+1 pulls. Got 2 5* tickets from anniversary tickets that turned into aerith #2 and ignis #1

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    You have to kill the app and reload or summon banners don't get updated. It is in the third tab of summon banners.
    Going back to the title screen from the home menu does the trick most of the time, but it's honestly just saving a few seconds at that point.

Anyway, not that I've really been playing, but the 64-bit apocalypse seems to have hit my phone. Only hopped on through a workaround I saw on reddit, but that's naturally no guarantee it'll work for long. Kinda miss the old unit menu because it's a pain in the ass telling what trust moogles I have for units without individually trying to fuse each one. Unless there's some option I'm missing.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Kinda miss the old unit menu because it's a pain in the ass telling what trust moogles I have for units without individually trying to fuse each one. Unless there's some option I'm missing.
    I just scroll thru my trust moogles to find out and write it down

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Units > Enhance Unit > Sort by trust name > view all

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Got #3 Gil from one of 10+1 and jack otherwise... though funny I got 3 Barrets when last week I was spamming event with only 2 and 3 Cait Sith… So said fuck it I need something good and got a Hero bundle. #2 Jack and 3rd Fina... not bad. Might have to get another when I got time.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Apparently I made a really fucking stupid mistake fusing together my Immortal Flame Katys. So much for having a decently solid set of chainers/item finders. At least i got an STMR that's worse than most 4*s.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yeah, that probably wasn't the best idea lol. 2 of her is basically perfect for doing story and farming.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I already mostly just use Xon+TMR team so switching Xon for 1 of her should be just fine.

So did my 2nd hero's bundle and got 1st Akstar meh and #3rd NGJ... well shit I want to save lapis for CG waifus coming up and knowing my luck I could buy the last 4 bundles and still be not have #4 jake so just UoCd like a mad man and running my gun thru. Actually this round I've been rather lucky so far so holding out hope

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Wonder if i can send a ticket and get her unfused >.> also maybe just find out if there's a possibility of getting any more of her lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Dropped 10k on the anniversary banner: got my second Crimson as an extra and double Zeno from the guaranteed rainbows :D Now to tediously fuse cactuars for him...

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

About fucking time for the base slot expansion. And just flat out retroactively upgrading the GLEX festa units is pretty cool too, hopefully they'll be usable again.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Just pulled a Prism moogle. No idea what to do with it. I'm barely sure how to use it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wait till you have an awesome trust moogle you want the trust of and stick it in. Generally awesome limited time ones from banners people didn't want to pull from are good choices.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So watch out we might be losing current trust coin prisms tonight

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvi...l_be_replaced/

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

5* Ticket #1: Queen #4, yay.
    5* Ticket #2: Queen #5, fuck off bruh.

Probably pulling for Charlotte tomorrow.