Closed Thread
Page 134 of 160 FirstFirst ... 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 ... LastLast

Triple rainbow from premium 10+1, baltheir #5, circe#1 and beatrix #4. Regular 10+1 tmr fodder. Raid drops 5* awakening materials.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch View Post
    Luck has definitely run out

10+1 tickets, all 2g 9b

premium 10+1, 11g lol
    You and i exactly

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    You and i exactly
    Almost me too. But at the last second the last one on the premium changed to #3 sylvie

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I've had some pretty good luck off of the 3 and 4* EX tickets and other assorted pulls over the past 2~ weeks. Still sort of saving 5* tickets, but I was weak and used 3 of them, sitting at 12 now. I bought one of the FanFest unit bundles and two of the Veritas bundles, plus all the Ex tickets and free pulls. I haven't pulled with Lapis at all. I've gotten, in no particular order:

8th Gilgamesh (I used 5x for his first STMR for the 2x Moogles - FML)
    7th DKC (Also used 5x for his STMR, but his STMR is pretty trash anyways)
    6th Luneth
    5th Esther
    5th Terra
    4th Rem
    4th Lightning
    4th Beryl
    4th Nyx
    3rd Lulu
    3rd Veritas of Flame
    2nd Aloha Lasswell
    2nd Vincent
    2nd Sieghardt
    1st Regina
    1st Citra
    1st Veritas of Light
    1st King Edgar
    1st Summer Fid
    1st Red XIII
    1st Karlette
    1st Crimson
    1st Malphasie

The lack of dupes is honestly really, really surprising. Usually I go on weird benders where I pull multiples that I don't need. I was honestly fearful when Lightning popped, I fully expected to get like three more. The 3* tickets were super clutch, I got 5 rainbows in 16 of them, then I got one more off of the other 40~ or whatever. All the 1st units are cool to have options for UoC, but kinda sucks they're just TMRs til I pull a 2nd or UoC.

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

^that's pretty solid.

I've had some solid luck with the 3rd anniversary tickets (ended up getting 11 5*ex tickets from the pulls) but haven't really pulled any new useful units. did manage to get STMR from MS Nichol, HT Lid, and Kurosame(sp?). don't really have much use for the ATK/MAG weapon but I've enjoyed the hammer and stave so far

The new voting options kinda suck compared the first round. I'm probably going to go with option 1 the free lapis vs the others. Option 3 is a joke and option 4 is like option 4 from the first round. Option 2 looks ok as well but I like the free lapis better.

Did one pull on the festa units banner and got Myra x2 so I had 3.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

So i got enough of those coins to pick up a prism. Should i get zeno, esther, golbez, beowulf, or sylvie? Also i have a free 5* choice from the returning player banner, and i'm not sure who's good any more.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    The new voting options kinda suck compared the first round. I'm probably going to go with option 1 the free lapis vs the others. Option 3 is a joke and option 4 is like option 4 from the first round. Option 2 looks ok as well but I like the free lapis better.

Did one pull on the festa units banner and got Myra x2 so I had 3.
    But did you see the message about the Spanish "mistranslations"? Lapis option was completely terrible at once per week for a month lol, the 10+1 went on for 20 months which at that point actually becomes kind of awesome but the coup de grace the TMR summons were STMR summons which fuck unless you get subservient every single time would be insane

Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    So i got enough of those coins to pick up a prism. Should i get zeno, esther, golbez, beowulf, or sylvie? Also i have a free 5* choice from the returning player banner, and i'm not sure who's good any more.
    Are you missing a good breaker? If so Beowulf. Are you missing a really good support/buffer or does her particular skills fit your needs? If so Sylvie. Otherwise Zeno or Esther. I'd lean towards esther mostly cause so gosh darn cute and fun animation but also doesn't really need to ramp up for dmg as much as Zeno (plus her rotation is waaaaaay simplier) and has insane bulkiness... for reference while it would be a total non DD build I can get mine up to 28k hp... on a meta DD <.<. But Zeno does a little more dmg over time and is still quite bulky himself

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So side note anyone else have good luck this IW? Cause mine was kind of insane

Spoiler: show

And that's not even counting 4 other Rares I had to throw back cause rest of augs were garbo

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Does the desire sensor being a complete fucking dick count?

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

did about 30 runs for MS Nichols STMR and not a single rare augment. gave up til next time

/e if anyone needs, I set up Esther and a Wilhelm for Armageddon

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

IW was complete ass for me. 800k points, only 3 rares. I lost count but I think I've now run lust dagger 40+ times and other daggers (Bowie, fallen angle) a dozen more each.... and I've not seen a single rare+ on any dagger yet.

I got so many 7% augments on the last 3 floors I thought it was fucking broken again. The only rares I saw were prior to floor 8.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Thanks to the issues with emulators, I didn't really spam IW like I would have liked. My phone runs the game, but it runs extremely poorly anymore, even when turning down graphics and such. Load times and the slow down during attacks is absolutely ridiculous. The amount of things to do when waking up to efficiently use stuff is really annoying with it. To clear raid orbs, arena orbs, IW orbs, and energy, I was looking at a good 90 minutes~ doing it via my phone. That's just too much time investment. I didn't even cap out on rewards from IW, I think I got to like 180k~ points.

Comparatively, emulators run smooth and I could knock all that out in well under an hour, if not closer to 45 minutes or less. I didn't really get any augments to write home about this run, though thanks to the STMRs I got, I got some decent upgrades. Mostly just tanky augs on Beryl's and Nyx' STMR.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I had to do a double take when I saw this damage.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The results will only display 999,999,999 (and damage bonus is capped by it as well), but you can do a lot more, and the single hit cap is 2.147 billion. It's a little bit frustrating, my Regina can hit for over 1 billion with no chain, but caps out at 2.147 even on chain 36.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Yeah 1.9b is my current high without chain. But damage literally caps at that 2.147b number. I think 10b would be possible with regina and her ridiculous stacking abilities.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Finally get around to doing the extra stages... going for FTK each stage strat… I do manage to do it but RNG screws me out of last sliver of LB gauge on first fight and since I need that unit to imperil and all others actions were spoken for had to use another move first instead of trying to LB mid chain so 2nd fight lost out on the 5% moogle

Oh well CG waifu week

And I like the first step in the Elena only step up is free. Had to do a double take on that one.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I'm all caught up with all events and story now. After seeing the news about the new method of upgrading units however I'm already losing interest again. I have had a great haul this anniversary though compared to the pile of dogshit from last year. I got a 7* Crimson, 7* Zeno, 7* akstar, 7* esther, 7* Yuffie and a bunch of other random 5*s that kind of look interesting. One of the things that made me burn out was losing to the 3* espers a million times, is it possible to OTKO them now?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    I'm all caught up with all events and story now. After seeing the news about the new method of upgrading units however I'm already losing interest again. I have had a great haul this anniversary though compared to the pile of dogshit from last year. I got a 7* Crimson, 7* Zeno, 7* akstar, 7* esther, 7* Yuffie and a bunch of other random 5*s that kind of look interesting. One of the things that made me burn out was losing to the 3* espers a million times, is it possible to OTKO them now?
    Most were OTKO around when they came out... surviving until then while maintaining that burst damage was sometimes the tough part. But yeah now with the new huge DPS and burst damage meta should be way easier since before sometimes required some kind of interesting set ups. Also several of the avatars have thresholds where they only do the threshold move(s) which you can exploit with a 2-3 TKO. Also tanking and buffing/breaking has definitely gotten a lot better too