BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

FF:BE - Need One More Thread for STMR

I’m tempted to uoc cg lid now to get her as 7* but i’ll hold off, i have Fid as my breaker for now.

Edit: i’m actually out of crysts and i blew 35mil gil on enhancements. Lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Also should note some things people might have missed... tdw cap for both atk and mag has been raised. Chain caps remain per unit basis. Definitely changes up DD hierarchy and I'd imagine fully enhanced/latent CG Lasswell will beat his master and mages can actually benefit from dw now lol

Also you can now filter units by base rarities.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Even with the global buffs, the enhancements don't really make any units worth it IMO. Same with the latent abilities.

I have about 4,700 relics, but I don't think I'm going to fuck with that either, the gil cost is pretty extreme.

Definitely pulling for Rivera though.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Even with the global buffs, the enhancements don't really make any units worth it IMO. Same with the latent abilities.

I have about 4,700 relics, but I don't think I'm going to fuck with that either, the gil cost is pretty extreme.

Definitely pulling for Rivera though.
    how so? They are on meta levels now.... which is kind of the point of enhancements

Also cmon man. Colored ores recipe is 20 relic and 30k gil. So converting all 4700 relics to ore would only cost 7 mil

Edit: finally got around to using those tickets we've been getting. 5x ex, 4* ex, and 5+1 tickets + 1 5* ticket gets me. Lila #2 , Myra #2 and Roy #2. Not bad I guess.... and STMR for $50 bundle hmmm

Double edit: Decided to use the 380 3rd anniversary tickets I had built up... got 3 5* tickets out of it. Funny because the first 680 or so only got 1 and then those 3 were in the last 180 tickets lol. So Yuffie #1, Marie #3, Regina #3. Gunna do the rest of the bunch of tickets and step up later but dang that's a decent haul for the day.

Gonna be nice getting almost 1900 anniversary tickets on the follow up. I'm sure you guys will have more. As for no UoC in there and having Stmr tickets replacing them I'm not sure how I feel about it. Guess it depends on how many stmr tickets per we get. From all the anniversary tickets we've had so far I've only had 2 UoC.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

We need 100 stmr tickets to get 1. Its a bad tradeoff if you ask me.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

What's the deal with your friend companions not showing up for fights?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

It's a bug. I hope they plan for a pretty decent compensation for that one.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Gonna be nice getting almost 1900 anniversary tickets on the follow up. I'm sure you guys will have more. As for no UoC in there and having Stmr tickets replacing them I'm not sure how I feel about it. Guess it depends on how many stmr tickets per we get. From all the anniversary tickets we've had so far I've only had 2 UoC.
    Been on vacation so what's this about 1900? I only saw ig news that said something like 500ish or so being sent alongside the STMR ones.

Yeah I used every last one of my tickets and only got 1 UoC so I'm still at a loss why they seem so concerned about it

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Been on vacation so what's this about 1900? I only saw ig news that said something like 500ish or so being sent alongside the STMR ones.

Yeah I used every last one of my tickets and only got 1 UoC so I'm still at a loss why they seem so concerned about it
    I got 3 and immediately UOC bunny girl

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I got 6 or 7 uoc. Even then, that's just not that many. We got ~1000 tickets so far. Another 2k tickets may get me 12ish more if I'm lucky?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    We're getting 5x tickets per rank and 1x ticket per day logged in.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    We're getting 5x tickets per rank and 1x ticket per day logged in.
    oh sweet. Finally. hmmm so I should get about 1500 or so. Guess I should of farmed rank a bit more oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    I got 6 or 7 uoc. Even then, that's just not that many. We got ~1000 tickets so far. Another 2k tickets may get me 12ish more if I'm lucky?
    960 so far. Just used up last of mine so 2 UoCs total so screw you hippy! Got my 2nd moogle container though so yay

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

2 laps and 30 tickets of various flavors: 1 lightning and Hope STMR. Also a pile of other useless 5*. Ughhhh.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

3 Lightning 0 Hope from 1 lap.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Annnnnd the salt is real.

Daily was new Hope. Few tickets and a few more snow for bonus.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Pulled 5 sazh and 4 snow and #3 luneth and garbage

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm low on lapis and tickets (seriously did the last banners step up and like 70 tickets and only the 1 guaranteed on banner rainbow) so just 3 regular tickets and 3 4* tickets for my snow team.

Totally forgot about the 50% moogle for end of season 2 to that one point. Just checked the wiki to see if I was close. Not even. Bright side is theres a nice chunk of lapis waiting for me.