FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

So I picked up 5 empty prism moogles in all the pulls for the anniversary and I am seeking people's opinions on what to get. I am not really in need for anything beyond STMR level weapons. I only have Lighting, Cid and Mediena in this regard. So many damn 3/4s.

Anyhow, moogles I am looking at are:
    Buster Style - I have 1
    Cloud's Cloak (KH) - I have 1 but it comes up as BiS for several characters I sometimes use in the same party.
    Lord of the Underworld - for sword users like CG Lightning and Elena
    Protec Grappler G3 - seems less useful with Therion but another source of evade when RoL's holy counter presents an issue
    Psycho Rod - after Mediena's STMR, I have Mateus's Malice and Glory of Evil for gearing mages
    TF29 Agent - TDW for CG Lightning
    Tomb Raider - TDH Esther/Elena
    Wandering Warrior - seems pretty good for tanks/healers
    Some near future moogle that is worth saving for.

I am sitting on tickets for Chair Rain or KH rerun (for KH Cloud #2).

I am probably going to buy 1 of Bartz's moogles for his TDW TMR. I am not pulling on this banner but I am doing dailies so I won't know if I need it until the end of the event.

Used my 4 remaining 5* tickets and got Elena#2, delita#2, shadowlord#2 and BS Sakura #4. Used 15 regular tickets for KM. Got 5 of the 3* and 1 4* rest off banner. Did manage to complete quite a few tmr from all these free tickets.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Bladen Ansgar View Post
    So I picked up 5 empty prism moogles in all the pulls for the anniversary and I am seeking people's opinions on what to get. I am not really in need for anything beyond STMR level weapons. I only have Lighting, Cid and Mediena in this regard. So many damn 3/4s.

Anyhow, moogles I am looking at are:
    Buster Style - I have 1
    Cloud's Cloak (KH) - I have 1 but it comes up as BiS for several characters I sometimes use in the same party.
    Lord of the Underworld - for sword users like CG Lightning and Elena
    Protec Grappler G3 - seems less useful with Therion but another source of evade when RoL's holy counter presents an issue
    Psycho Rod - after Mediena's STMR, I have Mateus's Malice and Glory of Evil for gearing mages
    TF29 Agent - TDW for CG Lightning
    Tomb Raider - TDH Esther/Elena
    Wandering Warrior - seems pretty good for tanks/healers
    Some near future moogle that is worth saving for.

I am sitting on tickets for Chair Rain or KH rerun (for KH Cloud #2).

I am probably going to buy 1 of Bartz's moogles for his TDW TMR. I am not pulling on this banner but I am doing dailies so I won't know if I need it until the end of the event.
    Buster style- If the 1 you have is the only source of 100% TDH then maybe
    Cloud cloak- I'd lump it in with Akstar's and Elfeedra's TMRs. I'd say you'd want about 3 total.
    Lord- It's good but kind of replaceable nowadays
    Protect- Therion's isn't stackable and as mentioned holy can be problem and hey maybe you'll want to evasion several dudes at once. Plus being a collab we probably wont get again a decent bet. Plus I assume you already have a 100% for it.
    Psycho rod- Seems like you don't have much in the way of good rods... on the other hand Pyscho isn't the greatest either and mages are still in a bad place anyways right now
    TF29-Looks good on paper until you realize TDW mostly comes in 50s so it's likely to go to waste on this and ends up just being a very restrictive 60% atk
    Tomb raider- Probably the worst of TDH materias unless you really really need that bulk
    Wandering warrior- Time limited and I think currently the best general bulk/durability TMR material so pretty good.

Upcoming hmmm not sure what all we will definitely get moogles for but DK Leon is coming up I think and is a sword with 10% evasion and 20% def. Luka's tmr has a bunch of hp and other defensive stats. Locke's is I think the only source of 100% charm resist... but also probably wanna go for stmr too. Chocobo Fina is ribbon +20% hp/mp. CG Wol is pretty good defensively but is also next step in physical tanks so worth pulling. Think that's about it before CG Chair outside of collabs

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

Don't want to create a quote chain. Thanks for the insight Dasva. I have a tendency to overthink to the point of inaction or regret over choices made and that's when I look for outside views.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So just grabbed a random Regina companion for raid because easy way to max damage even with my TMR team.... and somehow at level 120 she didn't even have enough mp to use her strongest pentacast even once <.<

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Friend or not? Might have had enough with esper but not without.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Went and did my first 7% rainbow rate 10+1. 1 gold, 10 blues. Fuck yeah!

2 and 9 for me. Anyone do the 9k 4 rainbows pull?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

7% got me DKC #3 and a bunch of crap.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Friend or not? Might have had enough with esper but not without.
    Not a friend but not friends still have espers if they ya know remember to actually put them up. It's still kind of crazy since think mine has enough to do almost 2 without gearing for it

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    2 and 9 for me. Anyone do the 9k 4 rainbows pull?
    yeah... got #1 and #2 zeno lol. Also #4 DKL and #3 Folka. Oddly only care about the folka in that batch really. 7% 10k got me #1 Zack (which will actually be my highest atk 2h greatsword for bunny girl) and #2 Rivera which I've really been wanting and was about to UoC

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Non friend units don't have espers period, even if the unit has one equipped. No stat bonuses, passives or skills, no summon and also no limit burst.

I did the 9k and got Ignacio #8, Crimson #3, Red #2, WoL Lenna #1 and Fid #2. Honestly nothing I'm very excited about.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Non friend units don't have espers period, even if the unit has one equipped. No stat bonuses, passives or skills, no summon and also no limit burst.
    Well this person didn't have one equipped anyways. Even still it's not like they add that much mp

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

7% gave up Kunshira #2 which was a nice surprise. No 4 pull yet. 2k lapis short but story in front of me so I'll have it soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Got delita'd again this morning from the free ticket. Its #3.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Finally a Wilhelm #2...

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

free 10+1 got me crimson#2 and Marie #4. stoked for the STMR, needed some more ele res gear so I have no complaints

also got cloud#4 yesterday. oddly enough my Esther still has higher attack with the Save the Queen tmr sword. Ready for item world to come back so I can try 100 times for a rare roll on Cloud STMR.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

2 more step up tickets and bupkis. rainbow 40 mil... #4 reberta… not bad was just trying to finish up my best dad build

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch View Post
    also got cloud#4 yesterday. oddly enough my Esther still has higher attack with the Save the Queen tmr sword. Ready for item world to come back so I can try 100 times for a rare roll on Cloud STMR.
    Not really odd. She has 100% DH so 1 handed weapons can make it easier to get higher atk if you weren't already capping especially if already got IW on it . But variance will ruin it

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I got fucking delita #3 on the 40 mil ticket lmao. Is he the one 5* unit thats perfectly ok to convert to trust coins?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Gregamesh 15.