Closed Thread
Page 153 of 160 FirstFirst ... 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So here's a thought about UoCs and new system I hadn't thought of before… we've always kind of gone on with the game with the thought that we'd eventually get whatever non limited rainbows so ones we didn't need or just wanted for the tmr/stmr would come when they come. But now given we basically are going to get hardly any of some older rainbows might be worth considering using UoCs for those. Particularlly ones with really good STMRs that you are 3/4 on. Personally went thru my list and there are like 11-14 older units I have 3 of I'd really want the STMRs for.

In other news finally got 150 lapis from rewards wheel. It does exist! Still haven't gotten 50 though

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

CG Terra and huge evasion dagger finally here. Let's see if the glex upgrades make the units desirable

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I kind of lowkey want a 7* Locke no matter what.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Same though I'm gunna have to cash in some UoCs to do it. Also the anniversary live stream fight thing is hilarious

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I went all in on the 6x guaranteed rainbow 10+1s after having some luck on the first couple, kinda bit me. Had 4 pulls left, got 6 rainbows.

1st and 2nd Elephim, 2nd DM Golbez, 2nd Machina, 5th Ellesperis, and 5th Seighard.

I'm down to 12k~ lapis, but I'm only like half way through the 2nd season of the story, so plenty to get through that. Now, just to find the motivation to do it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You're pull luck better than mine but holy fuck my IW luck has been on fire today. Seen 4 different rare augments and each one came on runs with decent amounts of other relevant stats. You should really finish season 2 though. It's pretty decent story and references are on point.

Now to decide whether to merge My 7* kartens for STMR or use a 50% moogle with the 6* one... and if I should do know to run it thru IW. Right now I don't see a lot of use for it since in most builds with my Karten would result in lower atk/killers but with Robofister 2.0 coming up I suppose it would allow me to slot more defensive stats while only losing a little atk

Fuck. Stupid early maintenance and I hadn't used my spooky coins for Halloween units.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If you mean raid coins, you've got til next week. If you meant the slot coins, you might be boned.

Was exchange shope and yes I am.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hate that exchange shop. Really should be a link to it on the home page or summon page. It hides in shop and I never really go there.

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Commemorative 10+1 round two, and another 9 blues and 2 golds.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Hate that exchange shop. Really should be a link to it on the home page or summon page. It hides in shop and I never really go there.
    I think that's the idea which makes it all the dumber

so 10+1 made out pretty good. Like 4 golds and #5 Jecht and #1 Ass shadow. Got #2 Squall from a couple of random ex tickets.

Traded in some UoCs and did lap + 1 step of stepup. Got Terra x2 Locke x4. Olive #3, Raegan #5, summer Fid #3 and Ignacio #3. Really noticing rate ups. These #5s and to a lesser extent #3 are really getting out of hand though. Out of lapis and can't exchange more UoCs but farming team ready to go and Locke STMR and don't care about Terra's STMR so don't feel like pulling more other than the coins I have are a weird amount that doesn't let me get good stuff lol

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

My luck in both pulls and IW have been atrocious for months.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So can run this "raid" unlimited times for no nrg or orbs. People already macroing it for tons of rank and free tmr farming lol

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Well, hopefully most of them are team Lassworm.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The guy who posted macros is so probably part of why lassworm winning. But also people who waited started rerolling on teams that were doing better

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

All moot. Everyone will get top rewards.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The new rainbow rate is awesome. In the past 120+ pulls since it started (full Rain step-up, 2 pulls on Terra banner, free 10+1, "fixed" 10+1, and a bunch of tickets, I've gotten 1 non guaranteed rainbow, and it was off banner.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    All moot. Everyone will get top rewards.
    Why you expecting everyone even Fina to get up to the same rank?

Jesus so much got announced. Some weird new stuff heading are way with black Friday units and some weird reroll banners

Edit: boy that raid was pretty good to macro. I got to it kind of late (like not till I got home after work) but still managed to get over 500k rank xp and ~70% tmr farmed

Extra edit: Holy shit I'm reading Team fina actually caught up enough to beat Rain... but team Lassworm wins 1st place still yay

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yay another lame DQ system where you can't directly pull for most of the rainbows. But now your silver keys can also get trust moogles instead... and there are 6 different rainbows you have to get keys to pull for. Well guess saving