Closed Thread
Page 155 of 160 FirstFirst ... 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Anyone try the all rainbow 10+1? Seems like a good deal but my pulls were kind of hilarious.

Auron #5, Kimono fina #1, Aksta r#3, Galuf #1 , PG Lassy #2, Citra #4, Lenna #1-3, Awakened Rain #7, Golbez #2. So 3 new units... one of which I get 3 of. Unexpectantly only finish 1 STMR though . Cmon smn meta

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Anyone try the all rainbow 10+1? Seems like a good deal but my pulls were kind of hilarious.

Auron #5, Kimono fina #1, Aksta r#3, Galuf #1 , PG Lassy #2, Citra #4, Lenna #1-3, Awakened Rain #7, Golbez #2. So 3 new units... one of which I get 3 of. Unexpectantly only finish 1 STMR though . Cmon smn meta
    Jecht, K. Fina, Magitech Terra, Lenna #3, Nagi?, Ignacio #3, Citra #3, Squall #2, King Rain, Ignis #2, Olive #5

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Should join the discord, a few of us shared our pulls there.

Spoiler: show

Yuraisha and Malphasie were STMRs. Regina, Exdeath, and Aerith were all 7*. Everyone else was number 3, except Locke and Fry who were 1sts. I dunno how I went over 2~ years without pulling a Fry.

Nvm was reading it wrong.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well unexpected CG Noctis and Lunafreya. Step up ends up being even worse than the black Friday one. Hope that doesn't become the new norm for split banners.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

1 10% ticket 15 4* tickets and 158 regular... 1 Cg Noctis 7 off banners. God I love off banner rates. Best part is all but 2 were ones I already had 4+ of

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Wasn't this the banner that had Japan up in arms or something?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah. Noctis shared a banner with a re-run of AK Rain like 2~ months after he came out, and without any notice, there was a surprise maintenance half way through the week that added a new banner for Lunafreya.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh yay another 2 step banner for time limited units with off banners. Guess at least it's better than the last 2 step meh. Also wave event wont use any old Christmas 5* as bonus units at all

This event sucks. Cant even beat legend without using a real team much less having a bonus unit or two to farm this.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    This event sucks. Cant even beat legend without using a real team much less having a bonus unit or two to farm this.
    The event does suck but that part of it isn't that bad. Noctis can solo one shot... Regina might be able to if she had any decent ice weapons. But yeah only 5* bonus units are unexciting ones from this banner... can't even pull for the old 3*/4* bonus units (so screw you players who weren't here last year/didn't save those units). And yeah pretty much have to have at least 1 non bonus unit fighting.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Finally the CG I've been waiting for...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So newist SSB is killable on first turn all missions complete... gotta be pretty pimped and need some luck but cmon

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Got my 4th bunny girl. Should I level a 2nd 7* or get bunny suit?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'd hold onto her for now. Her damage isn't competitive anymore, but she's still plenty strong enough for a lot of content, just not the primary go to for trials and such. Being an Easter unit, we could see enhancements/awakened abilities in a few months that makes her more competitive. Gearing two adequately could be problematic depending on what you've got to work with though.

Game window was wrong. Went to FB page and that says 2000pst. Not 2100 as game window says.

I know it's bad to chase STMR but I've got 3 emperor foo and 1 xuan wu. Debating doing the 3rd step. Think its worth it?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wait you got all that on just 2 steps!?!

But yeah wouldn't say it's worth it to chase their stmrs... Foo's wont be good unless they seriously revamp esper damage or make a much better evoker. You are 3 away from XWQL's... so that's a ways to go and only really good on them. Now getting XWQL to 7* I'd say is worth it. Huge jump in a lot of ways

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Same take as Dasva really. Foo's is quite a convenience for missions that require espers to be used, but that's usually not that hard to do. An argument could be made for some TDWM caster to use it to gain some survivability from the SPR, but that's a stretch at best.

Xuan's is nice for themselves, but it doesn't really save you a slot or anything. You're still going to want a fist on them, and unless you have the STMR from last year's Baihu, then Xuan's TMR is the best. The LB bonus doesn't really help them either since you won't be using their LB unless they die in between their cooldown, which thanks to their durability, usually isn't a worry. It's pretty much a fancy 80% SPR materia. Similar to Foo's staff for survivability, a case could be made for a fist user who LBs a lot, gain survivability and 30% LB damage. I don't think we have one of those though, and no idea if one is coming.

Xuan's 7* though, I'd highly recommend. They're pretty busted. Both their sustained and burst damage puts others to shame, and their gearing situation really couldn't be better. The difference between a F2P and a whale build more boosts their tankiness than anything. They only gain a couple hundred SPR otherwise.

My own luck on the banner went very well. One lap plus first step on the next, so 28k lapis, gave me 2 Xuan, 2 Foo, and some other stuff that I forget off hand. 5th Kimono Fina, 6th Malphaise, and 2nd Onion Knight Refia come to mind.

Only got 1 foo from the steps. Had more luck from tickets then steps. 10 tickets and a daily got me 2 foo and one xuan. Hopefully I can snag one more xuan but knowing my luck I'll get foo #4 instead.