Closed Thread
Page 16 of 160 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
    Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

tbh the thing that finally did it for me wasn't UoC (they mostly fixed that) or anything else, it was the VP banner. best weapon in the game locked behind four copies of a limited-time unit on a three 5* banner with no mixer crystals yet AND they removed the "banner-only" restriction on pulls. I defy anyone, white knight or otherwise, to justify that decision. I mean for fuck's sake, the chances of getting four Arngrim with on-banner pulls only would make getting his STMR a damned miracle, did they really need to make it even worse?

bottom line is that there is someone (or someones) either on Gumi or Square Enix's side or both who is hellbent on squeezing profit out of the players at any cost to the game itself, and until that changes this shit will keep happening. they've made that quite apparent.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    totally random and apropos of nothing - there's this gay dating/hookup app called Growlr (think Tinder, Grindr, etc.) - and I've noticed lately that it has tons of ads for FFBE. like, seriously. this is their market (apparently) lol

I just... I don't think that's spending their advertising budget correctly... but what do I know?
    That’s google analytics at work. Pretty much pulling ads from anything of interest that is found on your phone, or from your web browsing etc. to someone else, they’ll likely be seeing travel ads because everyone has enough money to travel apparently.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I see frosted flakes ads.

I have never felt more boring.

but the ads are only 5 seconds, so I regret nothing.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Frosted Flakes ads on a gay hookup site might be stranger than FFBE ads honestly.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Ah right, I was talking about for FFBE ads.

Frosted flakes on a gay hook-up site might make sense though /lenny

Freebie 5* ticket got me a 2nd sephiroth. Is his 7* any good? Anyone else having problems with CG limit burst playing? Went to use MS Nichols lb and nothing happened, tapped the screen and then the buff applied itself. Glad IW is back. Tonitrus and flame blade agni are happy.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Elfreeda #1 from the 5* EX, about fucking time!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

2nd Fry from 5* ticket. My body is ready.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Freebie 5* ticket got me a 2nd sephiroth. Is his 7* any good?
    He still fills his chaining role, just better. He's able to self imbue both light and dark with a 12 hit chaining skill, gains some TDH/TDW passives, and has a damage stacking 8 hitter that caps at 1200%, idk what it chains with though. I've seen a vid of his LB finishing after full buffs against a human for over 1.5 billion IIRC. He gets much stronger with his enhancements though, gaining more TDH support along with W-skill and unlockable T-skill via a counter.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Freebie 5* ticket got me a 2nd sephiroth. Is his 7* any good? Anyone else having problems with CG limit burst playing? Went to use MS Nichols lb and nothing happened, tapped the screen and then the buff applied itself. Glad IW is back. Tonitrus and flame blade agni are happy.
    Right now at 7* he's pretty good kind on par with current meta after enhancements he's really good but that will come after some future dd meta breakers so will still just be up there

All CGs have been having problems since the last big update among many other bugs. Also that bug also can do other things like block blob of the a moving object come in weird pixels etc. Generally wont fix until you restart program

Also Yuri you forgot about how they also removed the increased base rate for the focus units on those 11ks which becomes a huge deal on those 5x rate steps

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I got kunshira #2 from the 5*. Yay i guess? Also holy shit do i not want to play right now. With everything getting worse and worse i think i might be actually dropping tjis game harder than DFFOO

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Hyoh #6, screw it, gonna throw 2 of them into one and get his STMR. I know it's a pointless weapon overall but I don't need and probably can't even gear 3 7* Hyohs.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So they fixed how mag DH and TDH stacked together. So people who were using UW with an unit with 50% mag TDH lost a good 80-100 mag overnight and if they wanted to use the new mag TDH materia too 825 you'd be losing out on almost twice that much.

And if you were using DH rod build on GL Sakura you lost a good 250+ mag overnight

So might not pull on this banner now lol. So thinking of saving my ex ticket. But have questions... as new units come out they get added to it right but what about limited time ones? iirc I seem to remember a note about how the Halloween units were only on other banners for the first week or so

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

5th BSSakura in 5* ex. Got rainbow with a 30% ticket... off banner DFina #6. Meh.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Lol DKC #1 from EX. Guess I couldn't dodge that bullet forever.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    So they fixed how mag DH and TDH stacked together. So people who were using UW with an unit with 50% mag TDH lost a good 80-100 mag overnight and if they wanted to use the new mag TDH materia too 825 you'd be losing out on almost twice that much.

And if you were using DH rod build on GL Sakura you lost a good 250+ mag overnight

So might not pull on this banner now lol. So thinking of saving my ex ticket. But have questions... as new units come out they get added to it right but what about limited time ones? iirc I seem to remember a note about how the Halloween units were only on other banners for the first week or so
    Limited units are never in the EX pool.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Uhhhh care to explain how i pulled a Tinkerer Carrie during the xmas banner with a 4* EX ticket then?

I recall as long as the banner is active, they’re in the EX pool.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    That's not what the Halloween announcement said. For those not clicking
    *** These units will be added to the ex and the 10+1 summon pools only for the first week of this event

https://lapis-prod-staticnews-gumi-s...UnitsGacha.jpg

Edit: just looked VP said the same thing

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Nier Units were 100% in the EX pool, its how my brother got his 2B.

Anyway, my EX was Dark Veritas 3. just the right amount of useless.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

My GL sakura just lost 500 magic pvernight lmao. Go fuck yourself gumi.

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 160 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast