Closed Thread
Page 66 of 160 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast
    Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Brother pulled Ayaka #8 today lol with Step 3 of the KH. Poor bastard has 2 STMRs for her now...
    It certainly sucks getting that many of a unit, but having the option of DW BiS Spr weapons with some extra HP and MP for magic tanks or healers certainly isn't a bad thing.

His next four though....

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yah. I told him at least it’s a good STMR and told him to item world both immediately for HP/DEF/SPi but shit he just wants some KH units lol.

Daily was KH cloud #3.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Some of yall need to check your champion units. At least 2 of bg people on my list are damn near naked for the last day or so lol.

Sidenote still managed to smash doll trial (had missed trust mission and had forgotten until this campaign) chaining with a like 600 atk Kurasame lol

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm still using Snow-Tank as my unit and I need to fix that... thanks for reminding me.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I have a few people that never set a companion party so when they TMR farm it changes to the leader of their TMR team lol. The worst thing I usually do is change my friend unit to a strange element for a trial and forget it for a few days.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Some of yall need to check your champion units. At least 2 of bg people on my list are damn near naked for the last day or so lol.

Sidenote still managed to smash doll trial (had missed trust mission and had forgotten until this campaign) chaining with a like 600 atk Kurasame lol
    I think that was mine, sorry about that.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    I think that was mine, sorry about that.
    Byrth too!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm almost at 24k Lapis and FF7 is now confirmed officially... think I'm gonna do a lap before this banner goes. Hopefully I don't get stuck with one of each and can 7* Cloud at least.

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Last time I hit a rainbow on the 1/2 daily was mid September lol. Did 2 laps on current banner hoping for a KH unit but that's a no go, so now I'm saving for FF7.

/e my unit was naked too, my bad lol. Item world likes to strip my guys

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Just going to press my luck with tickets for this KM, hoping for just a couple bonus units. Currently at 78k lapis saved up since i haven’t pulled in a very long time, little bit of tickets. But still holding on to my guaranteed 5* 10+1, 2 5* EX tickets, and 2 10+1 tickets all for xenogears.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Just going to press my luck with tickets for this KM, hoping for just a couple bonus units. Currently at 78k lapis saved up since i haven’t pulled in a very long time, little bit of tickets. But still holding on to my guaranteed 5* 10+1, 2 5* EX tickets, and 2 10+1 tickets all for xenogears.
    I wish you the best of luck with Xenogears and I really hope it doesn't disappoint you pull wise :\. Thats an impressive stash!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch View Post
    Last time I hit a rainbow on the 1/2 daily was mid September lol. Did 2 laps on current banner hoping for a KH unit but that's a no go, so now I'm saving for FF7.
    I'd highly recommend against dailies for that reason. Technically, you get more pulls from doing dailies. That said, they're not targeted pulls except during the banner you want a unit. Outside of those times, it's essentially a 250 lapis EX 3* pull.

Since your last rainbow from dailies was September, lets round down and say it's been 90 days since you had one. That's 22,500 Lapis. It sounds like you want Sora or Cloud KH. That's nearly a whole other lap you could have had.

GL upgrades to Cloud and Seph look ok, nothing too game breaking. Data mine should be interesting though to see where some of these numbers are landing. Vincent's TMR got a slight buff, going from -30% SPR to only -10%, though being limited to one sucks. It's wasn't unexpected though, gotta keep those STMR valued.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Also on top of not being targeted outside of a couple of the worse ones most step ups have better raw rainbow to lapis rates and half of them you want to pull on those banners anyways for bonus units

That's a nice stash though... wish mine was that good but I blew a bit on Christmas. Kryla hated me though lol.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

FF:BE - Need One More Thread for STMR

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I wish you the best of luck with Xenogears and I really hope it doesn't disappoint you pull wise :\. Thats an impressive stash!
    If it’s any indication on my luck, when Cloud/Elfreeda banner got released, i had 120+ tickets, 1 5* EX, 8 10+1 tickets, 63 EX tickets (between 4* and 3*, i forgot the count) and 75k lapis. I walked out with 11 rainbows, but i didn’t pull a single Elfreeda, and on my final pull which was 5K lapis pull, i managed to pull my first cloud, and ended up with 2 clouds that pull. So yea, i fear shit like that will creep up on me again.

Edit: but i’ve also seen some shit, i saw a local whale friend blow $1.5k on the Noctis banner on release and didn’t get him.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    If it’s any indication on my luck, when Cloud/Elfreeda banner got released, i had 120+ tickets, 1 5* EX, 8 10+1 tickets, 63 EX tickets (between 4* and 3*, i forgot the count) and 75k lapis. I walked out with 11 rainbows, but i didn’t pull a single Elfreeda, and on my final pull which was 5K lapis pull, i managed to pull my first cloud, and ended up with 2 clouds that pull. So yea, i fear shit like that will creep up on me again.

Edit: but i’ve also seen some shit, i saw a local whale friend blow $1.5k on the Noctis banner on release and didn’t get him.
    This is why I don't horde TBH, I like my disappointment in bit sized pieces.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I've started hoarding 5* guarantees for use in the future once our pool is larger. I've got a fair few STMRs, and multiple units at 3x copies, but I've had some annoying off banner pulls the past few months. 7x Emperor, 7x DKC, pulling off banner 5th Gladio and 5th Yuna after doing the step ups on their awakening banner to get the 4th copies, etc. There are others, but those are the most annoying that come to mind. I'd rather just have a larger pool so I'm less likely to get a bunch of dupes.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

pulled Ellesperis #1 off one of the tickets today; not even mad that she's mediocre because I love all the fan units

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Finally finished Christine tmr and with event over time to fuse. Huzzah amazing STMR. Now my TT has over 2k mag while wearing her lame TMR

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

They need to release story content faster, its pretty much the only reason I play anymore and dammit these Cliffhangers hurt.