Closed Thread
Page 83 of 160 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Got a rank ex map from legend run. Can we get more than 1 a day or do we even know? Used 3 more ti keys and got zargabro #3. How does his 7* compare to nichol?
    They pretty comparable. They both got a lot of niche things though that make it hard to say one is definitely better than the other but I'd probably give a slight edge to Nichol in terms of pure support

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    traded in units for 5* ex, Jiraiya #3 pops out

I'm done for a hot minute
    I got Zarg #8 from it. I used 5 to get 100% TMR & STMR though so I don't have enough for STMR #2.

Edit: As far as Zarg vs Nichol, Nichol is better for maintaining constant coverage without using cooldowns and AoE regen and MP recovery, but Zarg has status immunity and he's literally built like a tank. Has 40% evasion and around 14k HP naturally and really good gear selection. Zarg can also off chain with Octaslash frames.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

5* guaranteed was Mediena#1, yay!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I did the first pull of the step-up and got Duke #2. Okay...

Used the tickets from KM farm, K Delita #1. FML.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    I got Zarg #8 from it. I used 5 to get 100% TMR & STMR though so I don't have enough for STMR #2.

Edit: As far as Zarg vs Nichol, Nichol is better for maintaining constant coverage without using cooldowns and AoE regen and MP recovery, but Zarg has status immunity and he's literally built like a tank. Has 40% evasion and around 14k HP naturally and really good gear selection. Zarg can also off chain with Octaslash frames.
    Zarg is also an asshole with RR so he'll win fights doing that and countering. Zarg VS MSNichol, if you go LB builds, Zarg wins. They both have 150% but Zarg gives 50% mitigate and Nichol is HP/MP 20%.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Haha start doing MK event with my new 78 Jecht and quick builds showed I could do better with DW so hey why not offhand his son's sword since he imperils water... oh wait Mandy's are 100% resistant to water

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

With them being plants that does seem pretty fair.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Death by overwatering?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I get why they are just the fact that the whole an event unit being immune to the main element of the 7* bonus DD unit is kind of lulzy

Got livid shantotto #3 from the 5* ticket. Got 6 or 7 5* units that I have 3 of now. Auron is pretty cool. Have a 6* one set as friend atm. This legend run seems to be easier than most. Got a few more maps as well.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Did 2 laps, plus a couple tickets. Ended up with a big pile of stuff, some decent and some shit:
    Jiraiya #4 and 5, VoL 2 and 3, Tidus 4 (STMR!), Kunshira #1 (yay new units!), Zargabro #5, Marie #13 and 14 (go awayyyy), Ignis #3, Jecht #1-4 (STMR!), and 1 auron.

Farming the the event seems pretty easy. Just wish that Jecht's STMR was less shit.

Jesus, 14 Marie? At least her stmr is cool but damn that's alot of one unit.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

wait am I counting this right? 15 rainbows from 2 laps and a couple of tickets? Jesus you ran hot

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Is this step up worth doing? I wasn't sure if i should do a Rena lap or a jecht/auron lap cause i have heard nothing about either of them except "get them".

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Auron's a solid 7* breaker up with the rest of them but also does decent dmg and a good partner for AT chainers and can also take the spot of your buffer at the same time for shorter fights. Jecht idk seems ok.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Hmmm maybe i'll just hold off on it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Jecht can put out damage but all moot once akstar arrives. Auron is same tier as Loren for breaker position. He was lot more popular in jp tho because Loren was trapped behind a paywall.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Jesus, 14 Marie? At least her stmr is cool but damn that's alot of one unit.
    Her STMR is good.... but not *that* good. FML.

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    wait am I counting this right? 15 rainbows from 2 laps and a couple of tickets? Jesus you ran hot
    Yeah. 15 total rainbows (includes 6 guaranteed rainbows, 9 non-guaranteed) in about 120 total pulls. It almost makes up for the ~140 pulls that were 0 rainbows.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Marie's STMR would be great if Zarg's didn't exist. Or if Kryla's normal TMR wasn't almost as good.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post

Yeah. 15 total rainbows (includes 6 guaranteed rainbows, 9 non-guaranteed) in about 120 total pulls. It almost makes up for the ~140 pulls that were 0 rainbows.
    oh I didn't realize 2 of those tickets were 5* guaranteed . Ok not as great but still not bad