Closed Thread
Page 89 of 160 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well banner is giving free trusts too tempted me to at least throw my 4* tickets at it. 14 of them and like 7 of the trusts came down rainbow but none of the units

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Glad i used my fest tickets on GL sakura. The 4* ticket from item world gave me chow 7*!

Level 4 katana buff with 3% and 7% hp. Kept it cause the other buff I had was way worse. First rare buff I've had in a really long time.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

That fucking sucks, but grats on the rare aug at least. The level 4 augs generally are good enough to warrant keeping over more runs anyway.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Idk I tend to keep going till I get at least 25% usually more like 30% of the main stat I'm looking for more for stats with yuger rare augs. So except for level 6s and high tide I tend to try again on ones where rare only thing I really want on it

Plan on keeping it for now but I'm gonna a keep grinding it out and hope for better. Sadly I'm not getting very helpful picks on items. Had my nichol stmr one run have an att 15%. Where was that on my katana runs? Used the 4* ticket from the IW rewards and finally got a Yan. Yeah I know shes not all that great now but i wanted her.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Got the 20/20 on icyhot lasswells stmr on 2F. Got 5 and 7% ATK the rest of the run. Fml.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

32% atk still p. good

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Went in totally blind on the king of beasts fight. I lasted for a long time even through his wipe moves, but bad timing left me with just Zarga with 30% left. 52 rounds later and Zarga was the only thing still standing. LOL

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    32% atk still p. good
    I was wrong; I got that on Cloud's STMR (gsword), so it's only 27%. I must've been tired when I posted. I have 32% on Zantetsuken and on Mediena's STMR rod. No rare on either though so I feel obligated to keep plugging at them. :/

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

FINALLY got a bit of good luck with IW:

Spoiler for yugeness.
    Spoiler: show

Got a better augment on my nichol stmr. Rare and 12% mag. Pretty happy with that. Got a 2nd rare mag on a draco slayer but crap with it. Never had 3 rares in 1 go around of IW.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Got 3% 10% and rare on mine... the real kicker was there was also a 12% mag on the floor that had the rare <.<.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Got the rare augment on the first floor for Flaming Blade Agni, ended up with another +10% ATK overall.

Got a 30% total mag on emperor's tmr no rare augment but pretty happy. Best luck I've had on IW. Thanks to everyone who has been putting up 7* ang for CNY event. Making it a bit easier.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

For CNY? Naw I've been wanting to Hang out with my Ang out since I had to retire him last year

And yay me finally did stupid Alexander. First time I said fuck it and relied on CG fina reraising

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

A really cool and useful feature was added by Lyrgard for ffbeequip.com and exvius.gg.

Check this post for more info.

tl;dr - If your account is linked to Facebook and you have Chrome, you can auto export all of your units, gear, teams, etc into ffbeequip.com or exvius.gg. This allows you to more easily use ffbeequip or seek help on trials. For example, you could post the entirety of your roster and ask what team you should make with a simple link rather than typing it out or spending hours manually adding your data. With the exvius.gg export, you even get a pretty handy web page that shows the totality of your units, their levels, etc. So if for example you had two 5* Loren and needed a breaker, but had forgotten her or something, someone could point it out and tell you to 7* her.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So I know a lot of you aren't really interested in this wave battle thing and if are doing are probably just going for the fast 1 shot farming but if you got the chance I'd recommend at least playing with the bosses a little once. Using their abilities on them is pretty fun epeen

Spoiler: show

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I think perhaps my lack of a party made of entirely 5* bases killed my desire to farm it lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Fan Festa event this week with Myra and Aurora Fryevia on the banner. Also a special 5* ticket if you buy the bundle lol.