Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    I'm on Android and I've always manually chained anyways. /shrug
    Good luck with QH frames!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If I'm doing something difficult enough that I have to perfect chain, I just do it on Memu and use ffbe-chain. Hasn't failed me yet. Can even do awkward chains with random units finishing in the middle and stuff, pretty nifty.

Never had any reset or bugs of that nature in my favor. About the best thing I had was a few coin purchases from Amazon that bugged out which resulted in free coins, resulting in more lapis purchases. I remember Gumi advertising a rebate for Amazon coins maybe a year ago which didn't work. Ended up with Amazon finally crediting back the missing coins, and Gumi CS following up a month~ later and giving me an extra 18k lapis.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

CG Lightning
    Spoiler: show

CG Hope
    Spoiler: show

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So anyone been having issues with Nox since the update? Like it's just not registering clicks for a good 10-20 seconds after each screen one/screen change so a single run thru earth shrine taking a full 2 minutes. Bad enough phone version has been randomly closing all the time get your shit together before you start trying to gouge us gumi

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

GL 35M Downloads benefits

Lapis Summon - random lapis lotto draw, up to 10k lapis

35 million downloads login bonus: 16 promotional tickets (5% rainbow rate and 5% trust moogles) and 2 UoC tickets

4 10+1s Summons: 1 per week

35 million downloads raffle: same as the last raffle except this one gives out 35m lapis in total

Enchanted Maze

Vault of Hidden Treasure

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Challenged Arngrim's step-up and ended up with 3/4(started off with 1). Blew up more tickets and lapis for the last one.

Also lost my arena streak cause of 2 Lilith's counters

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

The worst team in Arena right now is probably 2 A.Rain, 2 Lilith, 1 Ayaka (all 7*). You need to kill both A.Rain and at least one Lilith on turn 1.

I target Lilith with physical attacks (Hyou/Ayaka) in hopes of drawing a Cover from an A.Rain, then use 2x TT to kill at least the A.rains. This gets me enough Esper Orbs for Odin, which hopefully kills one more.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So.....we're skipping a lot of banners Just to go straight into T-0 feat. Machina and Kurasame.......

7* Fryevia got her work cutout now :/

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I got 1 Arngrim from his step up. Oh well, his TMR is decent at least.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Did arngrim step-up, got Squall offbanner (7* upgrade). He goes on a shelf nicely with my offbanner Barb (#6) on the Lenneth banner. FML.

More type 0 units, oh boy. Kurasame looks cool and the tmr's on these units dont look half bad. I need more mag tmr's. Barbie and TT could use some 40% mag tmr. 30's are going out of style. 35 million download rewards are nice.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    Did arngrim step-up, got Squall offbanner (7* upgrade). He goes on a shelf nicely with my offbanner Barb (#6) on the Lenneth banner. FML.
    If it makes you feel better Squall becomes a top tier DPS with his enhancements. It'll take a while though.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    If it makes you feel better Squall becomes a top tier DPS with his enhancements. It'll take a while though.
    I'd be happer with Bahamut's Tear. :D

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

It happened again. Now I have a third Marie.

Also yeah Nox is fucking up for me really hard. I had to switch to using the extremely slow version to TM farm because the high speed one at the tiny resolution doesn't work anymore because of the black bars that appear and fuck up all the inputs. The giant version the inputs make the game crash and reset and fuck up the loop.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

oh ho. New Type 0s for me to get for FTK esper missions and one of the has W/T cast with QH frames to partner with my Tidus... well I guess I'll pull some

Dang, even mega whale Dyer is getting frustrated with FFBE. Considering how much hes dropped on this game gumi going to lose a huge chunk of revenue if he quits. His money to spend but his last few video's have hurt to watch with all the tons of off banner rainbows. Looking on reddit and the YouTube comments it looks like alot of people are starting to quit. Had a few people here quit as well.

Yeah nox is slow as hell since the last update. So even more time spent to get tmr now. :/

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Is anyone here going to the fan fest? If you happen to have a +1 going with you, I'd be willing to pay for their pass if they could redeem the in game gifts for me. I have 4 Fryevia, so I really want A. Fryevia to go with her.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

108,000 lapis later...

0 Freyas, 2 Arngrins, 3 Lenneths. I got some rainbows with Halloween tickets and one on a daily so I'm not exactly sure what the total count of off-banners was but, uh, more than 5, so there's a distinct chance I'd have gotten all 3 units at STMR if not for the change between JP and GL.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Whoa...

I got 4 Arngrins and 0 of the other two because I am lucky come at me

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Even better chance considering the changes also lowered the overall rainbow rate

That said still hate you on the tickets because 0 rainbows from Halloween tickets

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 160 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast