+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 108 148 156 157 158
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So seems they were a lot less discerning in eliminating cheaters this time... wonder if we will have even more obvious cheaters this time.

Also 60 tickets on these 10% rainbow collab banners... and 2 rainbows both offbanner

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    So seems they were a lot less discerning in eliminating cheaters this time... wonder if we will have even more obvious cheaters this time.

Also 60 tickets on these 10% rainbow collab banners... and 2 rainbows both offbanner
    I had 4 rainbows in 32 tickets; all off-banner.

Are there any must-haves from these banners? I grabbed Adam Jensen, finally got my 2B (and A2 #4), and have the ones I like, for the most part.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    I had 4 rainbows in 32 tickets; all off-banner.

Are there any must-haves from these banners? I grabbed Adam Jensen, finally got my 2B (and A2 #4), and have the ones I like, for the most part.

Not sure about must have but
    2b is a solid breaker with decent damage again
    Elly probably one of the best units for magic damage in DV but not great otherwise
    Rena -basically top healer/support right now... also one of the tankiest ones and can do pretty decent spr based damage and great imbue/imperil
    Adam- double mirage and I think the best double AR chainer right now and just solid damage
    Rico- Does absolutely nutters damage... but his main damage move basically only works with dupe and even then think you need to spark.
    Edit: looks like they "fixed" rico... so in theory could chain with any other 6x BS chainer... or maybe 2 well timed 3x BS chainers. Either way if you can fit the 240x move into a chain that's a ton of damage starting T1

E. Body
    BG Level

How many collaboration coins did everyone get? I did all the events when they came up and I have 80 coins but when I look at the box summons theres way more than that available. Did I miss something?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

You got collab coins as rewards for doing the equipment enhancement event, so you had to enhance something in order to get all your stuff unfortunately

E. Body
    BG Level

Ah. Thanks. Havent done an enhancement in awhile cause of crappy augment rates.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah think I ended up with a bunch extra... though I also skipped the first box once I got the non equipment stuff.

Hope you did the enhancement before the last one. Rates were like doubled or something for the 2nd half.

Also DV borked and no idea when it will be back up. This anniversary stuff looks interesting. Nice to finally get some old event equipment I missed out on. Huge expansions to inventory. Haven't read enough on the summons though but looks pretty good

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Thanks, dasva.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Any yall got a max human killer Karten I can use for trial tomorrow

This thread is HUEG! You might want to consider creating a new thread.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag