Closed Thread
Page 71 of 160 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

ID: 625,548,144
    IGN: Rexus

I have 6* Vincent set as my rep atm, will switch back to Hyoh or Seph after MK event. No idea who of you is on my FL at this point anymore lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So looks like we might get another Star ocean event again soonish but SoM still who knows when if ever

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I can only hope we finally get the banner rainbows only adjustment.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

looking forward to Claic spending 100,000+ lapis and not getting Fayt

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I got 4 Tifas from 1 round of the step-up and said I'm good, haven't pulled any more from this. I don't think I'll do the Folka step up at all honestly, seems like she falls short compared to LM Fina or upcoming Aeris. 7* Ayaka offers stop resistance/removal as well.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I wouldn't really say she falls short just does different things. Removal and resistance to most status ailments, breaks, charm and stop with a lot of that being multiple things loaded into 1 ability and w ability too is nice. Probably best mp battery?

She's a definitely up there with 7* healers until we get new units... but there isn't really that much need to for them and half the time if you want a healer 6* will do so there's little rush to pull for one unless they are leaps and bounds better. Plus her LB isn't nearly as visually pleasing as our last CG waifu

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well if you have Rena I'd say wait, her 7* looks realy good.
    I have the feeling we're gonna be flooded with good healers soon... Folka, Rena, last Fan Festa unit.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

This KM has been brutal for me. I dumped tickets as per normal to get bonus units and only managed one Cait South and one Barret. I got 3 rainbows, none needed or wanted and obviously off banner. To cap it off, I am lucky to see a round of bonus mobs once every two days. This may be the first KM where I just buy tickets and leave. Now that the 150k one is bought, the others may only take me a couple more days!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That's more or less why I just threw a bunch of 4* tickets I had been saving. Wanted to get at least some Barrets but wasn't gunna spend any lapis or putting any real dent into my ticket stash. Bonus mobs... are rare like usual. Luckily 2 Barret's chaining can more or less 1 shot everything though mp can be a concern

I've had shit luck on this KM as well. Hardly see bonus mobs and except for the first day I haven't seen a Marlboro bonus mob. Every single bonus mob since has been a golden bomb. And those have been few and far between. Still haven't got the 5* select ticket yet. Usually when we have a unit intro after a km I've got everything cleared out but this time I only have regular tickets done.

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

My pulls on the banner resulted in zero rainbows as per the usual, but my luck with KM was silly

had three back to back 7 wave runs.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Did the Folka step up, got trashed pretty hard. I think I ended up with 5? golds, and the rest blues. Decided to use my 4* tickets and popped out a Folka on #6. I'm really curious to see exactly how good Sophia from the eventual SO collab rerun is gonna be, and if Fayt gets AT chain frames or something.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I got 2 Folka from the step up and another from a 4* ticket, but haven't seen either 4* unit.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Jiyo View Post
    Did the Folka step up, got trashed pretty hard. I think I ended up with 5? golds, and the rest blues. Decided to use my 4* tickets and popped out a Folka on #6. I'm really curious to see exactly how good Sophia from the eventual SO collab rerun is gonna be, and if Fayt gets AT chain frames or something.
    Sophia looks like a CW chainer so she seems pretty good on paper. Unless they royally screw up her modifiers she's gonna be a good partner for T.Terra/GLSakura and potentially Tiana and other Quake chainers.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah but I want to know about this new base 5* shadow. Will the meme become good!?!

Is there a bug with stmr progress? Have Marie's stmr yet when I check her unit it shows up at 0%.

How many UoC are we up to now? Didn't buy the 2 pay for ones.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There is, but it's visual only. Plenty of brave (dumb?) souls have already enhanced their visually bugged units with 5 and 7* units trying to get another STMR only to figure out it's bugged. Enhancing the unit with anything will revert the visual bug and show 100%.

We the plebs are up to 23. You'll be at 33.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I so wish I could've gone justified going. But even in state travel was going to be way more than the ticket in

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Noel is currently my best Tornado chainer >_>. Some see him as a cover tank with chain potential, I see him as Barb with Bulk lol.

Someone beat me. I feel with a better hat and body he could do 2k... or any magic TDH or TDW stuff cause I have 0 of that.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Yup, noel is my best tornado chain as well. Fuck usjng him as a tank lol