Closed Thread
Page 120 of 160 FirstFirst ... 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast
    Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I have a collection of Bowie Knives for literally every occasion, whether it's a caster wanting some extra magic and free DW or a tank or support wanting some extra survivability.

High Tide+ - Spr +12% - HP +10%
    High Tide+ - Def +12% - HP +10%
    Def +10% - Def +15% - HP +10%
    Mag +10% - Mag +15% - HP +12%
    Spr +5% - Spr +15% - Spr +10%
    HP +12% - HP +10% - HP +15%

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    Fuck you guys with all your dagger rares this time around. I ran Lust or Bowie over 50 times and no rares. I only got 3 rares in over 700k points. Fuck that.

I have had a hell of a time with all my daggers, actually, ever since the beginning. To date I only have 2 bowies with rare (though I've run them hundreds of times over the last 7 or 8 months). Lust has normal high tide, as doe swordbreaker. Meh.
    I mean I only got 3 rares this time too but I focused on my daggers and only after I got 2 did I do anything else. 3rd one was funny though. Got to floor 10 with 3% 7% and 1% atk on new greatsword and bam rare.
    Plus once enhanced IW came around I stopped trying to go for rares on off months. Fuck getting rare twice on the same bowie knife.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Sylvie from 10+1, yay?

Got no rares at all on IW and I dont think I got any augments above a 10.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Got no rares at all on IW and I dont think I got any augments above a 10.
    This has been my last 3 IW

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Uggg PS rydia needs so many fucking crysts to enhance. And yes I know she's still kind of not good even with them and jp enhancements were probably better but ff4 was my first true rpg and she was my favorite character in it!

What's that little EP counter thing above the KM stages menu?

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

FF:BE - Need One More Thread for STMR

What's that little EP counter thing above the KM stages menu?
    New milestone rewards for KMs from here on. Every 5k you get like 10k KM currency or so, and at 15k EP you get the guaranteed 5* summon ticket rather than paying 70k KM for it.

I think you get 400 EP for every LGD run.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Did they nerf the currency drops? It feels so slow now even with a full bonus team.

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I'm only running a 4/6 bonus team currently but yeah, seems pretty low

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Double rainbow banners for non meta units in a post Esther/Zeno world need a much bigger carrot than this coin system.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

They should add prisms to the coin shop at the very least.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Did they nerf the currency drops? It feels so slow now even with a full bonus team.
    Haven't ran LGD yet but wiki says it's the same as the FF4 and the FFT one but now we also get event points. Er just did and seems the same to me. Also yay 2 Sezter's can kill everything on LGD. Easy farming

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Double rainbow banners for non meta units in a post Esther/Zeno world need a much bigger carrot than this coin system.
    I wouldn't mind it if the costs of these were more on par with the FFBE ones... and similarly wouldn't mind the FFBE one if you gained coins at the rate as this one. But this whole having to whale pull to just be able to get anything good kind of feels like it defeats the purpose.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    I wouldn't mind it if the costs of these were more on par with the FFBE ones... and similarly wouldn't mind the FFBE one if you gained coins at the rate as this one. But this whole having to whale pull to just be able to get anything good kind of feels like it defeats the purpose.
    wut?

The FFBE one is 10 coins for a UoC from the banner. You're wanting 70 coins from the step up, so 20k lapis for 5 10+1 pulls and 7 UoCs? I mean, who doesn't want that, but that's not at all realistic. Maybe I'm not getting what you're meaning.

These bonuses are being looked at so awkwardly by people, I don't get it. It's a slight bonus. Whether you do one lap or all laps, you get something a little extra, that's it. As we're seeing with that FFBE stepup, they're not against altering the function of it too. We may see some banners where you get more coins, or maybe more tickets are available, prisms, etc. Who knows. There's no harm or negative in it existing though.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    wut?

The FFBE one is 10 coins for a UoC from the banner. You're wanting 70 coins from the step up, so 20k lapis for 5 10+1 pulls and 7 UoCs? I mean, who doesn't want that, but that's not at all realistic. Maybe I'm not getting what you're meaning.

These bonuses are being looked at so awkwardly by people, I don't get it. It's a slight bonus. Whether you do one lap or all laps, you get something a little extra, that's it. As we're seeing with that FFBE stepup, they're not against altering the function of it too. We may see some banners where you get more coins, or maybe more tickets are available, prisms, etc. Who knows. There's no harm or negative in it existing though.
    Maybe not exact values but you get what I mean. Closer more in line. Besides I gotta be somewhat unrealistic one way to counter the defense I knew you were going to make for them!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The point is that what you can buy with the coins is so fucking minuscule for the cost that the existence of the system will likely never influence anyone one way or another to pull. Hence the whole comment about needing more of an incentive to pull on a banner with 2 shitty rerun units and 2 rainbows that are pretty far out of the meta even upon release.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    The point is that what you can buy with the coins is so fucking minuscule for the cost that the existence of the system will likely never influence anyone one way or another to pull.
    I mean, that's how I view it; it shouldn't influence anyone. It's just a little bonus, that's it. The only thing that should be influencing anyone to pull or not is the units. From their announcement of them, it's something that'll be included on banners going forward. When there is a good banner that you go in on, is it really such a negative that you can get a little something extra, no matter how miniscule it is?

Is it just me or is the bonus mobs rate really low on this KM. Even for legend it feels really low. Only had 2 runs with bonus mobs. I know its rng. Done at least 20 legend runs since this started and so few bonus.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Feels about normal to me. I'm running 250% bonus + whatever I can get for a friend unit, using at minimum a Setzer. I'm sitting at 7950 EP with 160,935 walnuts.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    I mean, that's how I view it; it shouldn't influence anyone. It's just a little bonus, that's it. The only thing that should be influencing anyone to pull or not is the units. From their announcement of them, it's something that'll be included on banners going forward. When there is a good banner that you go in on, is it really such a negative that you can get a little something extra, no matter how miniscule it is?
    It's only extra if the banner itself is otherwise good that you would go in on otherwise it would be compensating for the banner being lesser.... and lo and behold the guaranteed rainbows on FFBE banner have a 7 to 1 ratio of being offbanner <.<. On top of there being 15 on banner and several of them aren't time limited to begin with

Is it just me or is the bonus mobs rate really low on this KM. Even for legend it feels really low. Only had 2 runs with bonus mobs. I know its rng. Done at least 20 legend runs since this started and so few bonus.
    I haven't gotten any 7 rounds yet but I'm getting a round of bonus mobs every 4-5 runs right now. But with only 3/4* base units it's still pretty painful