Closed Thread
Page 150 of 160 FirstFirst ... 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 ... LastLast
    BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Similarly, the 40mil celebration step-up does not include recent units (no Sol, WoL Lenna, etc.) It is also worse than the 9k for 4 rainbows deal.

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Yeah I went hard pass on that one

sitting on 45k currently, waiting for the next game breaking step up (which I'll only pull a single 5* from)

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

JP getting FMA collab, so now I'm saving everything until we (hopefully) get it too

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch View Post
    Yeah I went hard pass on that one

sitting on 45k currently, waiting for the next game breaking step up (which I'll only pull a single 5* from)
    This is basically my strategy right now. The normal banners have been pretty "eh" recently other than SS Charlotte

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Took me almost half a fucking hour to remake my party for item world. Jesus christ these menus are so fucking badly designed.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    Took me almost half a fucking hour to remake my party for item world. Jesus christ these menus are so fucking badly designed.
    Use the save/load feature, saves the headache.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Free 10+1, 5*, 4*, and 3* tickets.

Originally found here. It was datamined, though I assumed it would be limited to Taiwanese players. It's much like the ONE store promotions back when it launched. Download the MyCard FFBE launcher, log in, and you're done. Here's the direct link for the launcher. You may need to install it on a device without an existing version of FFBE.

It may be worth keeping this installed on an emulator for future bumbles. 6~ months back when they had login issues and such, they gave every Android version 1,000 Lapis. This meant you could claim up to 3,000 Lapis, via Google, Amazon, and ONE Store.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Got malphasie #2 and a bunch of garbage. Thanks for the heads up!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

a little surprised at the new scorn of legendary stag

went in blind with x2 esthers and cleared in 6 turns, never even came close to death

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

AH yeah thats what the original was like when it first came out. I was able to 4 turn it with shantottos tornado chaining and was never in danger at any point.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Free 10+1, 5*, 4*, and 3* tickets.

Originally found here. It was datamined, though I assumed it would be limited to Taiwanese players. It's much like the ONE store promotions back when it launched. Download the MyCard FFBE launcher, log in, and you're done. Here's the direct link for the launcher. You may need to install it on a device without an existing version of FFBE.

It may be worth keeping this installed on an emulator for future bumbles. 6~ months back when they had login issues and such, they gave every Android version 1,000 Lapis. This meant you could claim up to 3,000 Lapis, via Google, Amazon, and ONE Store.
    Damn was going to post this.

Was able to do it on emulator that already had it. Yay a bunch of fodder and #2 seaside Nichol

a little surprised at the new scorn of legendary stag

went in blind with x2 esthers and cleared in 6 turns, never even came close to death
    Yeah I went out of my way seeing how low I could go for a full mission clear. Got it down to 1 pimped Cid and 3 naked waifus no damage taken.

Yay half nrg cleaning up old stuff. Down to just ELT egg stuff (sadly not half nrg) And moon. Want to destroy with Christine but seems all the people who did have them up don't anymore lol. Also a shame that now that 1/2 nrg for the world is over we don't have any nrg draining events after we had back to back concurrent MKs

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Todays login reward (premium 10+1) is so premium that Gumi forgot to upload the banner

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Todays login reward (premium 10+1) is so premium that Gumi forgot to upload the banner
    Yeah, I was wondering what the fuck happened. LMAO

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ael Finn
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

last cloudia has been taking my mobile game time, maybe its time to put ffbe to bed...

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Aelfinn View Post
    last cloudia has been taking my mobile game time, maybe its time to put ffbe to bed...
    Yup, same. Gumi has taken a toll on me.

Same but with the new digimon game. Prolly wont give up ffbe but it's on the back burner. 10blue 1 gold on regular 10+1 and 11 gold on premium.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Same on both

its to be expected

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Got 3 rainbow on premium, 1g10b on 10+1

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The new "banner" they were promoting that looked pretty good despite being a huge downgrade to jps... is cash only. like $35 too. This the first time for that right?

New Halloween units look interesting though

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There have been cash only banners in the past, but very sparingly. I want to say this is maybe the third time.

Maybe we all just play differently, but FFBE has been "backgrounded" for me for months, if not closer to a year. To me though, backgrounded means using still energy/orbs, but that's about it. I'm immensely behind on trials and story. I still keep up with the game daily and devote an hour~ a day to it. One day when I get time, or there's an incentive, I'll catch up on stuff. I think treating it this way has assisted with not spending nearly as much on the game.