I don't believe you. sounds like another one of Ondore's lies
    Agreed.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    I don't believe you. sounds like another one of Ondore's lies
    +30% DEF/SPR & +50% Thunder Resist & Gain 2 LS per Turn (TMR passive)
    Dualcast breaks
    Self 3 Turn Auto-Revive with 80% HP & AoE except Self Fill 5 LS
    (Available Turn 1) 5 Turn Cooldown: Self 3 Turn +100% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR & ST 3 Turn -65% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Debuff
    AoE 3 Turn +80% DEF/SPR & AoE ~1000 HP Heal w/ 4.1x Mod
    +20% MP
    +30% HP & +20% DEF when equipped with Heavy Armor & +20% SPR when equipped with Light Armor & Auto-Cast ST +80% DEF & Auto-Cast ST +80% SPR

Most of this stuff isn't really groundbreaking anymore and if you want breakers there are much better options.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Dualcast breaks
    (Available Turn 1) 5 Turn Cooldown: Self 3 Turn +100% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR & ST 3 Turn -65% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Debuff
    +20% MP
    +30% HP & +20% DEF when equipped with Heavy Armor & +20% SPR when equipped with Light Armor & Auto-Cast ST +80% DEF & Auto-Cast ST +80% SPR

Most of this stuff isn't really groundbreaking anymore and if you want breakers there are much better options.
    I hope he get some GL exclusive buffs TBH, but the Full Break looks nice to me, Self revive and LB Refill seems okay-ish, his buffs are hideously outdated though.

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

UoC tickets back in bundles lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch View Post
    UoC tickets back in bundles lol
    Grab the gungnirs

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

Got 2B #4 from a raid ticket drop. Where does everyone stand on 2x 7* 2B versus STMR?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Dualcast breaks
    +20% MP

I was just making a FFXII joke tho...

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Bladen Ansgar View Post
    Got 2B #4 from a raid ticket drop. Where does everyone stand on 2x 7* 2B versus STMR?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    For now, 2 2B. You can always get the STMR later but her current chainer is only Ellesperis or another 2B:

https://exvius.gamepedia.com/Chaining/Graviton_Cannon

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Bladen Ansgar View Post
    Are you using her as pure DD (ie not even using her TMR)? If so probably want 2x given you basically need to chain with another and most people aren't setting theirs up for pure dps. Using her as a breaker that can DD decently ala Loren or know you have another DD 2B friend you can use maybe think about STMR

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Hey real quick, are Leviathan and Odin 3*s supposed to be completely unfair bullshit?

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    Hey real quick, are Leviathan and Odin 3*s supposed to be completely unfair bullshit?
    Odin’s a dps race in a way, once you cross a certain threshold, you’re going to have to bring all forms of big dick damage.

Leviathan can be really tough unless you decided to go balls out from 81%-0% hp in one shot. Otherwise you can shatter the barrier and have one member get booted, and deal with a tough fight with all of her mechanics.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Yeah, it takes me about 5 turns to do 8% dmg to odin and I wiped on turn 1 of leviathan so i'm just gonna hard pass on these until the game shits out a instawin for me.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

FF:BE - Need One More Thread for STMR

Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    Yeah, it takes me about 5 turns to do 8% dmg to odin and I wiped on turn 1 of leviathan so i'm just gonna hard pass on these until the game shits out a instawin for me.
    What’s your setup for levi? If you plan on doing to full damage 80-0% kill, you can run with the team i did.

Demon rain or wilhelm (need 100% evasion/phys cover, and their counters to get esper orbs), cg lid for breaks, celes for magic seal (i don’t have manufactured nethecite), cloud for omnislash finish, and hyoh w/ hyoh friend with syldra’s protection and any aquan killer with tonitrus.

Just keep celes’s sealing blade up, break with lid when you can, mp restore with lid, whittle down damage as much as you can, dispel to get extra damage in. When you summon both ramuh and alexander, and you have cloud’s lb filled, on the turn before the kill, way of the void with both hyohs. Then break with lid, dispel with your tank or celes (i gave my carby to celes so she has dispel in the final turn and used “crazy day” for a little extra imperil with my tank), triple cast with one hyoh doing phantom blade > servant > servant, the other doing servant > servant > phantom blade, and wind up cloud’s LB to finish. Of course do omnislash first and time the hyoh triple casts. I ended up with the overkill. Lol

All this is done before you hit the 80% threshold, so yea, took me a bit myself, but it was worth at the end.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If you don't take it down too far and break you can deal rather massive dmg to Odin pretty easily. Was able to go from ~75% to dead with just 2 meh geared DR chainers capped with an okish Olive LBing on turn 4 I think? Hard part was moderating my dmg just right not to go under 70% but getting close.

If you got good dps and the ability to get 100% water resist on your team you can just do the push threshold each turn method and not taking any dmg. Though pretty tough getting the esper missions doing that

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Phew good thing I remembered tonight last night of half NRG chambers. Had been putting off chamber of arms cause A Rain was my best provoker and VoE without evasion was my best physical cover but now I got the mustache did all but the last 2 today. Quite productive considering rl was also crazy... but also helped could do that while on hold or waiting for chat responses. sadly barely missed the 3k cutoff for arena though

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

festa ticket was Zarg #1... meh

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Here's my hot take. This story event is literally the best they have ever done and it's better than the main story by leagues.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That's not a hot take it's just fact.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Everyone being a stupid asshole makes for the best kind of story.

When Sieghart isn't on screen, all the other characters should be asking, "why is sieghart not on screen?"

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So pull for Dietlinde using 4* tickets because I didn't feel like throwing 50 tickets at the banner for a 4* unit. Still takes 10... 10 pulls where I could only get 4* or higher to get 1 of 2 4* on banner. But hey got 4th awakened Rain so yay STMR as soon as I TMR him

Closed Thread
Page 42 of 160 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast