Closed Thread
Page 6 of 160 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I did the Lenneth step up for reasons outside of my comprehension and got a single balthier on the last step. I think I might be just becoming apathetic towards banners and might be leaning towards burning all my shit and dropping the game entirely.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Well I finally uninstalled, don't care about the 5+1/10+1. Been fun, but JP DFFOO is more fun. Also Yuri, Bunny girl just came out on it and unlike her BE counterpart, she is a BEAST! Used a lvl 1 friend with her weak 15 weapon and she out did both of my lvl 30s combined!

Also her reunion with Balthier was cute even though I had no clue what they were saying lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    yeah go ahead. also it accounts for the pre emp turn. The move happens every 3 turns, so including pre emp the first one happens in 3 turns as well (Pre emp -> 1 -> 2)
    All right sent. Also good to know sometimes they account for it sometimes they don't sometimes they say when they do sometimes they don't gets confusing sometimes lol.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Threw way too many supercites at Odin and got him to 60, Hyoh is looking pretty nice with something like 2128 attack with 100% status immunity on a 2h lightning weapon. Between the 2 killers from Odin and the 4 killers on Aileen's STMR I think I won't have to change him around much unless I need mankiller. I can swap Tidus STMR in for getting LB quick, but I usually run 2x Hyoh and have Rikku's Pouch on debuffer/healer anyways.

Already planning on not getting Arngrim's STMR lol. I'll probably do his 11k but that's it for the event.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Well I finally uninstalled, don't care about the 5+1/10+1. Been fun, but JP DFFOO is more fun. Also Yuri, Bunny girl just came out on it and unlike her BE counterpart, she is a BEAST! Used a lvl 1 friend with her weak 15 weapon and she out did both of my lvl 30s combined!

Also her reunion with Balthier was cute even though I had no clue what they were saying lol.
    wait is bunny girl out on global now?? or just JP

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    wait is bunny girl out on global now?? or just JP
    Only JP for now, it's gonna take quite a few months in GL especially now that they seem to be slowing down the pace. Last month has been brutal in difficulty and many players are tired.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

10+1 was pure garbage but I managed to score a pair of Edge and a Tellah from the 5+1. Winning.

I did get a Freya(VP) from the 4* ticket I got from Phoenix 3* fight. That's cool, her TMR is pretty damn nice for being free.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

My tickets put out. Kunshira#2 (woo Fryevia is happy), Bashe #3, and VoL#4. I assume with having both Hyou and duo TTerras, there is no reason for double VoL and I should just STMR them. Armor looks nice

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

2 golds from 10+1
    1 gold from 5+1

0 rainbows from the raid tickets

carry on

Got Basch #2 and judge helm tmr moogle from Halloween ticket. 4 golds 2 blue from 5+1 and 6 gold 5 blue from 10+1. Fused majority of them only sold 2 or 3.

Basch 7* any good? Magic tank wise. Got Wilhelm for physical tanking.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Nothing from 10+1, nothing from 5+1, nothing from Halloween ticket, and nothing from raid tickets.

Another day in the totally fair gacha age.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Nothing from the tickets, sure feeling the extra rainbows we're supposed to be getting in the 7* era lol.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

10+1 = nope
    5+1 = LM Fina#3

RNGesus, stop trying to make me switch from Ayaka to Fina FFS

Malphaise from the 15+2. Just need another so she's not bench fodder.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ael Finn
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

10+1 got me a freya(vp)... does this mean i need to pull on this banner now??? meh

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Aelfinn View Post
    10+1 got me a freya(vp)... does this mean i need to pull on this banner now??? meh
    No, it's a trap! Enjoy her TMR.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

She can't chain with anyone AFAIK, so she's not terribly useful. Great TMR though, especially for TDH mages.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

All the VP units only reasonably chain with a duplicate.. they really could have used some GL chain family buffs but this banner was scummy from beginning to end why bother putting effort into fixing broken units when you’ve already created a nostalgia grab with 3 rainbows.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    Nothing from 10+1, nothing from 5+1, nothing from Halloween ticket, and nothing from raid tickets.

Another day in the totally fair gacha age.
    Same for me.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    All the VP units only reasonably chain with a duplicate.. they really could have used some GL chain family buffs but this banner was scummy from beginning to end why bother putting effort into fixing broken units when you’ve already created a nostalgia grab with 3 rainbows.
    Yeah this is among many reasons I'm saving tickets and not pulling at all on this banner at all. Maybe if they hadn't gimped the step ups so hard I might pull on those since at least Freya's TMR is pretty nice and "free" from raid moogles but not with greatly lowered odds and still offbanners

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 160 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast