BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

1 ticket on banner get Kyanos. #winning

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Rainbow from daily... fucking Greg #5 or #6...

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I cleared up space if any want to add, 2239 MAG Elly as lead atm

ID: 560098415

Got to use the 2nd 100% mood maker tmr moogle I've had forever. Got 2nd prompto today and his 7* seems meh.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Anyone getting the spring time banner? Seems good

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

If that is the one with the guaranteed 5*, I did it. Got TTerra #5 and Beowulf. Which is great, cause I finished farming the event last night with my 150% bonus team. I totally would not have appreciated him more a week ago or anything.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Anyone getting the spring time banner? Seems good
    It's not bad at all as long as you have a wide variety of units that a random pull of would do you good. In my case, I have over a dozen units that I'm at 3x copies of, giving me a decent shot of STMRs, and various units that I have none or one of, giving me a shot at 7*s.

I got 5th PS Rydia, 4th Rinoa, and 3rd Aranea. Not the best pulls, but Rinoa's STMR will be very useful for ele resist, and Aranea's will be great should jump damage become a thing for me at any point (0 Cids).

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Kid pulled 5 rainbows on the first pull: ignacio #1, Roy#1, kunshira #2, Duke #5, sephiroth #6. Other pull was malphasie #5.

It's about time.... my pulls on crimson banner were utter shit.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I dono why i bother sometimes lol. Did 2 of the guaranteed 5* pulls to end up with kunshira #2 and fohlen #3

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    I dono why i bother sometimes lol. Did 2 of the guaranteed 5* pulls to end up with kunshira #2 and fohlen #3
    Yikes. All I got was Prompto #2

I'll see your kunshira and fohlen and raise you an Eliphim #1 and Jiriya #2.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    I'll see your kunshira and fohlen and raise you an Eliphim #1 and Jiriya #2.
    Jiriya's buffs actually made him pretty decent on GL side. Depending on who all you have available, he can be a pretty legit hybrid unit, specially against humans. Eliphim, I feel for ya now, but you just might UoC a 2nd in 9~ months if you haven't pulled another by then. Her enhancements turn her into what all bards should be; her songs all lose the continuous singing requirement while still lasting three turns, allowing her to use different actions each turn, and they get massively buffed.

Looked up the enhancements. She gains 200% buffs that come with AoE -75% breaks that also restore HP and MP. She also gains an AoE enlight for three turns. All three auto refresh each turn for 3 turns.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Oh good, I picked up a second one of her recently as well.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah, she's insane post enhancements. Best support until they add a new CG Nichol probably (unless Blue Mage Fina is one as well).

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

More Global exclusive units for next week . . . skiiiiiiip.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Kunshira is awesome. Also, part of the AR family is always fantastic.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Depending on how the tank is, I may pull. I'm really lacking a tank atm, and I'm still stuck with WoL for physical cover. So half hoping she's great, but also half hoping she's not so I get to keep my lapis stash >.>

Event:
    https://lapis-prod-staticnews-gumi-s...asterEvent.jpg

Summon:
    https://lapis-prod-staticnews-gumi-s...asterGacha.jpg

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I quit, I realized I had absolutely no interest in attempting to get Crimson or do the story event, and the Akstar meta everyone has been waiting for is already being replaced by the CG character meta, so I uninstalled.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Meta chasing is the most surefire way to not enjoy the game IMO. If anything, I've had more fun dealing with stuff with what I've got, rather than chasing the new shiny, or planning for updates 5+ months out. If it's not happening within the next month or two, I pretty much keep it in the back of my mind, but not play around it.

Quote Originally Posted by IceSylph View Post
    Depending on how the tank is, I may pull. I'm really lacking a tank atm, and I'm still stuck with WoL for physical cover. So half hoping she's great, but also half hoping she's not so I get to keep my lapis stash >.>
    Think your stocks are safe. The units appear to be a DPS and a support. I dunno the next tank that'll be coming that may help you off hand. Galuf and CG WoL will hit in 6-7ish months, but I don't think there's another tank in between then and now. May be best to eye someone for some UoCs.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah I kind of like figuring out how to make what I got work. Some guy just posted a vid of new beasts of the dark being done with Cid friend and all 3/4* base units more or less all missions in pretty much minimum amount of turns. And my Trance terra's still put in some work. Though probably gunna replace one with a Ultima since 30% rainbow netted me it for my first rainbow with one of those tickets ever lol. Plus Akstar getting less and less exciting with the delays.