FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Almost had the perfect slice

Spoiler: show

Nyx#1 from regular 10+1. Tmr fodder from premium. Nq cloud #5 from random ticket

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

All bullshit on the free pulls (10b 1g from one, all g from other). Pulled on SOM banner and ended with some off banner crap (elephim 3, phasie 6, kunshira 3, Roberta 84), plus I finished with 4 randi (STMR woo!) and flamie 7*.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Fountain of tickets: Blue
    Standard 10+1: 1G 10B
    Premium 10+1: 11G

as expected, moving on

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Jiyo View Post
    Fountain of tickets: Blue
    Standard 10+1: 1G 10B
    Premium 10+1: 11G

as expected, moving on
    Same, plus first first two runs at Randi and I got off banner rainbow DK Luneth

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

10+1 nothing
    premium 10+1 nothing

2 standard ex tickets, Zarg #3 and Merc. Ramza #3

were living in strange times

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Premium 10+1 got me #4 Mediena while the other one and a bunch of ex 3/4 tickets got me nada. Torn between farming 4th one of her TMRs first or just fusing for STMR (already fused 3rd that I had farmed so can't even make a container) to enhance now

First 4 steps of step up only got me guaranteed rainbow which was Loren #2... yay? Gotten love offbanner rainbows on time limited banners. This gunna be a rough banner for me it seems

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Same, plus first first two runs at Randi and I got off banner rainbow DK Luneth
    I threw the rest of my tickets at the banner and got BS sakura

Just got Ultima weapon with seal lvl 3 att 15% and att 10%. Got the seal on 4th floor. Shocked.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I usually get my rare augments pretty early on... and then usually none of the same stat for the rest of the run

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well got my Aileen STMR today lol, yay!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

She's the oldest rainbow that I still have none of. Sure she'll curse me one day, pull 3 in a row outta nowhere.

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I still only have 1 STMR, and I play every day lol

( not counting freebie Katy STMRs)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    She's the oldest rainbow that I still have none of. Sure she'll curse me one day, pull 3 in a row outta nowhere.
    3 came this past month, two from this week's EX ticket pulls. So yeah, it'll happen eventually.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ouch, that 5th is always the worst feeling. 1st, yay, TMR. 2nd, yay, 7*. 3rd, yay one away from STMR. 4th, yay, STMR. 5th, god fucking damnit.

DK Cecil, Luneth, Yuna, Emperor (though he made it to 8..), Duke (also made it to 8..), Loren (also 8..), Elfreeda, KH Cloud, Barbariccia, PS Rydia, Ace, Aranea, Basch, Gladiolus, Gilgamesh, NG Jake, Sephiroth, Dark Veritas, and Zargabaath are all members of the 5+ club for me.

So many wasted rainbows. Many don't even have a stackable STMR, hard pressed to find any excitement from them. Maybe if I become hard up for trust coins, I could max them and sell them.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

My guaranteed rainbow from the MK event came up with #7 Kurasame.... I'd be close to another STMR but when I had 5 I got an extra 50% moogle trick. Not that I'd be excited by a 2nd one to begin with.

Last step of step up and it pops up as 1 gold rest blue but the guaranteed changed to rainbow lol. Full lap only the guaranteed rainbows and only one on banner was guaranteed to be.

Looks like gumi really wants people to pull on the dressy banner since there is a guaranteed rainbow on the first step. Both units look nice but not really necessary.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I guess the Chocobo event will be easy for me since I have every one of those bonus units at 7* minus Cid who I only have 1 of (and obviously the new units). All rares+ unlock in IW seems nice when you first look at it, but the reality is that rares are so fucking hard to get that most people only get 1-2 per run anyways (I'm at 0 for the current run).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    I guess the Chocobo event will be easy for me since I have every one of those bonus units at 7* minus Cid who I only have 1 of (and obviously the new units). All rares+ unlock in IW seems nice when you first look at it, but the reality is that rares are so fucking hard to get that most people only get 1-2 per run anyways (I'm at 0 for the current run).
    I usually get 3-4 though not all are useful or keepable… this time I'm at 0 and used all my refills. Also think by best so far on anything is +22% of a stat I want

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Looks like gumi really wants people to pull on the dressy banner since there is a guaranteed rainbow on the first step. Both units look nice but not really necessary.
    In JP you literally got one of the two by spending 5k on a special bundle. In order to guarantee one of them at 7* you had to pay 25k, in GL it's 75k (or money for the coin bundle). Happy anniversary!