XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Looking to find a deal on a new home/work laptop. Run our own business and the wife needs a replacement. Don't need twin 1080s or anything, but something along the lines of i5 mixed with an SSD would be nice. Range is 300-400. If you guys see something nice, feel free to let me know

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Struck out tonight. Swung by both Gamestop and Kohls on the way home from families. Gamestop was out of the Switch + Mario Kart 8 + $50 gift card bundle and Kohls was out of the PS4 Slim + Spiderman + $60 Kohls gift card. I've got a PS4 but it's a launch model and the fan has hit that point where it's straight jet engine status. Pretty much $80 to get a fresh model seemed like a great option.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

clean it.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Did gamestop not have any of the ps4 bundles left?

Ridill
    BG Level

The Best Buy by me had lots of Spidey PS4 bundles left even with seemingly every other person in line having one at the checkout.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    if anyone gets good deals on like.. a good gaming mouse (I have a logitech g500s for instance) lemme know. when the limb fell on our roof, it messed up my mouse to the point that every single click is basically a double click and even that's going out..so I need to rep it pretty bad, D: Keyboard too maybe as well.
    I just picked up a second G600 for $55. Love the mouse, so I'd recommend one if you had a G500 and like the dimensions.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Quote Originally Posted by Koul View Post

probably not. my fiancee's ran out in less than 30 minutes.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Koul View Post
    Nah. I woulda preferred the Kohl's one anyways, coulda got some ok stuff outta the extra $60 gift card. I might swing by tomorrow or Saturday, both mentioned restocking at various times this weekend. I guess that's the norm now? Spread things out to get more shoppers in over the course of the holiday weekend or something.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Can't find a spidey ps4 bundle for the life of me.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

if anyone gets good deals on like.. a good gaming mouse (I have a logitech g500s for instance) lemme know. when the limb fell on our roof, it messed up my mouse to the point that every single click is basically a double click and even that's going out..so I need to rep it pretty bad, D: Keyboard too maybe as well.
    I dunno if it's good or not, but Logitech G602 for $25:
    https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Lag-...d99aef8a320INT

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    If anyone finds any good deals on monitors, fire away. Pulling the trigger on hopefully a 1440 or 40k with 120+fps.
    I have an LG 32GK850G and I fucking love it. https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...82E16824025836

I've seen it cheaper than that before, and I wouldn't buy from Newegg right now anyway, but it is an absolute beast of a monitor and you can't go wrong if it fits your personal reqs (31.5", 1440p, 165hz, G-Sync). It does have some quirks, like every 12 hours on the button, it flashes a pop up on the screen as if it just connected to a new DisplayPort device, and the GUI is a little funky, but it's hands-down the best monitor I've owned. It's a VA panel so it has very dark blacks. VA is known for poor response time and generally makes a bad choice for gaming, but this monitor does just fine in that regard.

The reviews from hardware sites are always good for this monitor, but the customer reviews are up and down. Aside from the quirks I mentioned above, I have nothing but good things to say.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

I'll take a deeper look at this one. Thanks for the heads' up!

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Google Home Mini for $5 (or 15)

If you get a Spotify Family plan for a limited time you get a free google home mini. The plan is 15 bucks, but if you already use regular spotify premium it's only 5 bucks more.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Alvinho View Post
    Can't find a spidey ps4 bundle for the life of me.
    It’s apparently in stock now at bestbuy.com

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    I just picked up a second G600 for $55. Love the mouse, so I'd recommend one if you had a G500 and like the dimensions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    I dunno if it's good or not, but Logitech G602 for $25:
    https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Lag-...d99aef8a320INT
    Oh, thank you guys. Yeah, a wired mouse would probably be best, so the G600 looks nice, but man it's got all those crazy buttons on the side, Haha. I dunno what my fingers would do with all those! It's definitely nice looking. Both are. Will have to think about pulling the trigger on one.

Also on the lookout for a 4k TV $300 or less. Doesn't have to be big.. 32" to 40" is fine. It's just for my room, and it's to replace an old 720p Samsung 32" I had years ago (so it's a huge upgrade), and it'll replace a small 19" I've had to use as a replacement. Playing Monster Hunter World on that has been a challenge...

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I raided a bunch of targets a few weeks ago when they had the Logitechs on clearance to make way for the new models. If you're interested, I have a new in box G603 and a gently used G602 that I took for a spin. I was going to replace my aging G502 Proteus Core (I've worn down the rubberized side clean from use) with one of them, but then I grabbed a G502 Proteus Spectrum on sale.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    I raided a bunch of targets a few weeks ago when they had the Logitechs on clearance to make way for the new models. If you're interested, I have a new in box G603 and a gently used G602 that I took for a spin. I was going to replace my aging G502 Proteus Core (I've worn down the rubberized side clean from use) with one of them, but then I grabbed a G502 Proteus Spectrum on sale.
    Those are both wireless, right? I really like wired, but I guess I could get used to using wireless mice. Just have to worry about replacing the batteries in them I guess? I've really never used one..ever, Haha. Which one outta the 603/602 would you say is better? I haven't done too too much research in regards to them.

Would be appreciated though :D

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Those are both wireless, right? I really like wired, but I guess I could get used to using wireless mice. Just have to worry about replacing the batteries in them I guess? I've really never used one..ever, Haha. Which one outta the 603/602 would you say is better? I haven't done too too much research in regards to them.

Would be appreciated though :D
    The 603 is by far better on paper stats. It uses the new Hero sensor which means its battery life is really long (500 hrs on two AAs) and it uses a different type of wireless which has less input delay (advertised to be equivalent to a wired mouse). That being said, the price difference (retail is $55 for the 603 vs. $25 for the 602 on Amazon) is probably not worth it unless you're a competitive player.

The 602 has more buttons on the side if that's your thing and it uses a right handed mold similar to the 502 (which is the same as the old G5 and the MX518 design that Logitech fans are fond of)

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Hulu is running a promo to get $0.99 subscription per month for 12 months. You have to sign up before end of day 11/26.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok