+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    The 603 is by far better on paper stats. It uses the new Hero sensor which means its battery life is really long (500 hrs on two AAs) and it uses a different type of wireless which has less input delay (advertised to be equivalent to a wired mouse). That being said, the price difference (retail is $55 for the 603 vs. $25 for the 602 on Amazon) is probably not worth it unless you're a competitive player.

The 602 has more buttons on the side if that's your thing and it uses a right handed mold similar to the 502 (which is the same as the old G5 and the MX518 design that Logitech fans are fond of)
    Ive been using the 602 for over 2 years I think and haven’t had to change the batteries yet and it sat for a good 6 months while I didn’t use my laptop. I play WoW mostly and find it very solid. It’s quite ergonomic and having had dual carpal tunnel surgeries I get no fatigue from it.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Hulu is running a promo to get $0.99 subscription per month for 12 months. You have to sign up before end of day 11/26.
    Honestly speaking? Is this worth the investment? My only knowledge of Hulu (albeit possibly biased) is no original programming and commercials.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hulu does have it's own original programming, and you can upgrade your subscription for a few bucks a month to remove (most) commercials. Too lazy to check if the discount price will work with the no commercial upgrade.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Hulu has lots of original programming. The commercials don’t really bother me. If you prefer watching live TV this plan wouldn’t be for you, but if you don’t mind next day and on demand it works just fine.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Bought the Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WH1000XM2 off Amazon for $200 yesterday, down from $350, since I wanted something with more quality than my cheap $10 headphones for playing rhythm games. They arrived today, and while I've never used any high quality headphones, these blow the shit out of my headphones' and headsets' audio quality. At first it did sound the same, then I decided to crank up the volume and instead of crackling/distorted audio, I got a clear, vibrant sound that finally makes me understand why some idiots have their music blaring out of their cars.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by tenkiki View Post
    why some idiots have their music blaring out of their cars.
    No they're just idiots and probably assholes. Even the best car audio systems will generally sound like dogshit compared to proper headphones or home stereos, and is further exacerbated by most of the same people cranking their music thinking that moar bass = gooder

BG Level

I've been unimpressed by hulu's offerings, but that's tough to pass up. $12 for Veronica Mars + a year to find anything worthwhile to watch seems like a steal.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I am very happy watching illegally instead of using Hulu. Even for $12 a year.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    Ive been using the 602 for over 2 years I think and haven’t had to change the batteries yet and it sat for a good 6 months while I didn’t use my laptop. I play WoW mostly and find it very solid. It’s quite ergonomic and having had dual carpal tunnel surgeries I get no fatigue from it.
    I'd probably lean toward the 602 then. @Gredival; think you can hold onto it for me? I'm not in a comfy place funds wise, but I could possibly be soonish. I'd really appreciate it. Mostly just wanna wait until I'm out of this hotel and home for good.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by tenkiki View Post
    Bought the Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WH1000XM2 off Amazon for $200 yesterday, down from $350, since I wanted something with more quality than my cheap $10 headphones for playing rhythm games. They arrived today, and while I've never used any high quality headphones, these blow the shit out of my headphones' and headsets' audio quality. At first it did sound the same, then I decided to crank up the volume and instead of crackling/distorted audio, I got a clear, vibrant sound that finally makes me understand why some idiots have their music blaring out of their cars.
    Those headphones are awesome, but that's not that amazing a price for them.

The XM3 just came out (USB C!) so the XM2 should hang around that price for a while. Claiming to still be worth 350 when that's how much the XM3 costs is hilarious.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    Those headphones are awesome, but that's not that amazing a price for them.

The XM3 just came out (USB C!) so the XM2 should hang around that price for a while. Claiming to still be worth 350 when that's how much the XM3 costs is hilarious.
    I mean 200 is the lowest price it's been on Amazon (gotta use that amazon reward card), and normal price seemed to be 300, so still a good chunk off with it currently being sold out. I'm not an expert on headphones, so aside from usb c, what else does the XM3 provide that justifies paying its 350 price tag? I checked online reviews and it seems like audio and build quality are only slightly better? Honestly, the only reason I bought them was some random, kind lady mentioned them to me on my trip while playing Sound Voltex, saying she was going to try to get one on Black Friday. She was really good at the game, so I figured I'd try to get one since my old headset and headphones were worn out as fuck.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    It’s apparently in stock now at bestbuy.com

Missed it qq.

Still no luck. Even waited up at midnight (3 am my time).

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

They had a ton of them at Gamestop when I went Sunday. I traded in my old 500gb Xbox one for $130 and got a new PS4 with Spider-man for like $80 after taxes haha.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition download code from Walmart.com for $10 today.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition download code from Walmart.com for $10 today.
    $9.99 at GameStop too and I think it's physical.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    $9.99 at GameStop too and I think it's physical.
    Buy this now, then put SotC on your Christmas list so BG can stop throwing a tantrum. Your wife doesnt have to know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Buy this now, then put SotC on your Christmas list so BG can stop throwing a tantrum. Your wife doesnt have to know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Haha well technically both are on my list I just had to rank them in order of importance.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Walmart.com doesn't work in Brazil...such balls.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    I'd probably lean toward the 602 then. @Gredival; think you can hold onto it for me? I'm not in a comfy place funds wise, but I could possibly be soonish. I'd really appreciate it. Mostly just wanna wait until I'm out of this hotel and home for good.
    Yeah no problem.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Anyone seen good deals or just recommendations for lightweight stick vacuums that work well on carpet and hard floor? Looking for something for my step mom who has some major back issue and has weaker upper body strength because of it so needs lightweight but apparently the new hoover only works well on hard floor, does little on carpet and nothing on floor mats and such. For reference I believe is the model this. She said her last one that worked well was Oreck but mostly finding super weird looking ones or things in the 12 lbs range which probably a bit much for her