Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades (PS4/XB1) - Standalone Release - December 12, 2018

Free to Owners of FFXV
    A standalone edition of Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades for the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X and the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system will release on December 12 at 5pm Pacific Standard Time. Players can participate in various hunt, guard and convoy quests in co-op gameplay with up to four other players. The new update will bring 10 additional powerful bosses for players to face off against.

Current owners of Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Expansion: comrades who wish to continue playing on Xbox One and the PlayStation 4 system can download the standalone edition for free when it launches on December 12 at 5pm Pacific Standard Time. PC players will be able to download ongoing updates for the Comrades expansion.
    Comrades will no longer be playable in the console version of XV. If you wish to play the mode, you now have to download the standalone.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I wonder what this means for current trophies if you haven’t gotten them yet? And please fix the fucking retarded load times.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    I wonder what this means for current trophies if you haven’t gotten them yet? And please fix the fucking retarded load times.
    It'll probably just continue to use the same trophy list, at least on the Sony side. Given its character-creator ties to the single-player game, the saves will probably be compatible still . I also hope the patch deletes the Comrades expansion as well on PS4 if it's installed, since last I checked, you can't pick&choose DLC to delete, and XV already hogs up a large chunk of my drive as it stands.

That said, if they improve the load times, I'll be back to enjoying it. Standalone release also will probably mean others will check it out as well, so I can likely see folks for finishing the 30 some missions I had left.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Also hope they fix the way recruitment works. Seeing x amount of people on Sortie for a mission, yet never seemingly finding anyone and end up being partnered with retarded AI’s is super frustrating.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Hey now.

No knocking AI Kenny Crow.