• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Is that it for the Packers season? Lost 3 in a row and the Bears/Vikings both look better in the division.

Edit: 3 of the last 4, not 3 in a row

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Jones does have 5 catches for 63 yards and a TD.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2 of those catches were designed deep routes and went for like 30 yards an 20 yards.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

The fact that AR12 is even playing this year is incredible. The fact that he’s won games is mind boggling. Him beating the bears on week 1 was impossible.

BG Level

They need to run the damn ball more. Every other play doesn't have to be AR scrambling to the right and throwing it 40 yards.

BG Level

12 total carries in a game you were up the entire time is definitely a mistake

BG Level

I blame McCarthy. Dude has been carried. Aaron Jones was leading the league in YPC, coming into tonight, too. Pathetic play-calling and Rodgers needs to start dumping down to wide open dudes for 5-6 yards on first and second down, esp. if your coaches refuse to run it. Outside of Adams, that TE/WR group doesn’t exactly scream talent, and he wouldn’t even be a #1 on a lot of teams.

I bet Harbaugh is their next coach, if he doesn’t go to the Browns.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I blame McCarthy. Dude has been carried. Aaron Jones was leading the league in YPC, coming into tonight, too. Pathetic play-calling and Rodgers needs to start dumping down to wide open dudes for 5-6 yards on first and second down, esp. if your coaches refuse to run it. Outside of Adams, that TE/WR group doesn’t exactly scream talent, and he wouldn’t even be a #1 on a lot of teams.

I bet Harbaugh is their next coach, if he doesn’t go to the Browns.
    You're dead wrong about Adams, dude is a stud. He has a low profile but he's a top 10-15 WR

Packers probably better off losing to help McCarthy get canned

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

BG Level

I’m not wrong about Adams. He is really good, but he wouldn’t be a #1 on many teams. He isn’t close to a DHop/Julio type talent. I guess we do have a lack of WR talent right now on a lot of teams that would put him in the #1 though. That says more about the league than Adams imo.

Regardless, that team doesn’t have enough WR/TR talent (like Atlanta for example) where they should be criminally ignoring the running game like they are. If runs are being called and audibled out of, then it’s Rodgers fault, but that doesn’t appear to be the case based on formation.

BG Level

Ok, someone help me out here. In a post-game interview, McCarthy justified the late punt by pointing out that defensive linemen Kenny Clark and Mike Daniels were injured.

Shouldn’t this give even more reason to go for it on 4th down?

BG Level

I’m not wrong about Adams. He is really good, but he wouldn’t be a #1 on many teams. He isn’t close to a DHop/Julio type talent.
    shut up idiot. there's 32 teams

GATTACA!

BG Level

I’m not wrong about Adams. He is really good, but he wouldn’t be a #1 on many teams. He isn’t close to a DHop/Julio type talent. I guess we do have a lack of WR talent right now on a lot of teams that would put him in the #1 though. That says more about the league than Adams imo.

Regardless, that team doesn’t have enough WR/TR talent (like Atlanta for example) where they should be criminally ignoring the running game like they are. If runs are being called and audibled out of, then it’s Rodgers fault, but that doesn’t appear to be the case based on formation.
    PFF has him graded #12 at WR this year. No, he isn't Julio or Hopkins but those guys are freaks. There are never 20 of those guys in the league. He's a solid #1 and would be the best receiver on the majority of teams.

Ok, someone help me out here. In a post-game interview, McCarthy justified the late punt by pointing out that defensive linemen Kenny Clark and Mike Daniels were injured.

Yeah he's an idiot.

BG Level

Yeah, he is really good, but the main point was their WR/TE group as a whole isn't good enough to be attempting 20+ yard passes every other play. Enough blame to go around, from their front office to Rodgers, but McCarthy is the one that just has to go at this point.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Yeah, he is really good, but the main point was their WR/TE group as a whole isn't good enough to be attempting 20+ yard passes every other play. Enough blame to go around, from their front office to Rodgers, but McCarthy is the one that just has to go at this point.
    Yeah I'm not arguing with that part. McCarthy has been the problem for a long time (forever?) but winning the SB bought him a lot of time

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Oh no did he really say that?

Yeah he's gotta go.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BG Level

"It happened because McCarthy chose to take the ball out of the hands of a quarterback to whom the Packers are paying $33.5 million per year. McCarthy justified the move in part by pointing out that defensive linemen Kenny Clark and Mike Daniels were injured. But that only makes the decision to punt more curious. Aaron Rodgers wasn’t injured, and Aaron Rodgers is one of the best players in league history."

BG Level

im more concerned about 12 carries in a game you were winning for almost all of it personally

BG Level

So am I, as an Aaron Jones owner in FF.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

I don’t about Wisconsin, but I feel like outside of it McCarthy will go down as the HC who wasted away the prime of one of the most dynamic QB’s in NFL history.

Not to absolve AR12 and his mistakes last night. Just talking in general.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

"It happened because McCarthy chose to take the ball out of the hands of a quarterback to whom the Packers are paying $33.5 million per year. McCarthy justified the move in part by pointing out that defensive linemen Kenny Clark and Mike Daniels were injured. But that only makes the decision to punt more curious. Aaron Rodgers wasn’t injured, and Aaron Rodgers is one of the best players in league history."
    I don't see this anywhere else. If he actually said something this dumb I feel like it would be all over Reddit.

BG Level

It's on PFT.