1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 59 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 0 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 14 hours, 59 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 19 hours, 0 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    Spoiler: show
    suffice to say that's one battle we can't a void

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

emet every word of it

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    I'm going to guess we're going to fight Eden again. They've already showed that the void is extremely interesting in claiming Eden for themselves by attacking us for the second boss fight and now according to thancred/Urianger we have the oracle of darkness with us.
    The Oracle of Darkness is Gaia, they showed her a while back to be part of the Eden storyline and they confirmed the 2nd boss is female so putting 2 and 2 together here. Likely she's not a voidsent but could possibly be another survivor of the 13th. The more this goes on the more I feel like at some point we'll end up going to the 13th at some point as a full fledged expansion because likely Garlemald is going to be dealt with in 6.0. Not only that but the 13th is the only "lost" shard right now and it's restoration might likely be a key issue at some point.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    suffice to say that's one battle we can't a void
    I hate you

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Finished the new raids. Went in completely blind and loved it. Wiped a few times but no salt to be had and cleared them all eventually. I found the 2nd fight to be the hardest imo. I went as Mechanist and I don’t envy anyone who has to do those on melee jobs. Ended up with new ring, gloves, 1/4 of body piece, and the minion. A good day.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I found the 4th boss to be an even bigger headache than the 2nd boss. Not looking forward to the uptime optimization for him uggggg.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

i went in as dancer and had a fucking blast. blind like yall. the fourth fight's dialog choice had me in tears, and it was exactly that.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

These fights were fun on healer. I like that you can skit on by as whm with just using rapture for everything and never stop the glares and dia
    Going to be sad when they nerf it some how.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

SCH is in a pretty similar position, and probably loses about the same DPS weaving ruin/clipping broil. As long as they buff AST and make it feel less like dogshit I think WHM is pretty safe

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Justina Suntail
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

i enjoyed healing the fight as ast using light speed as a healing cooldown instead of a dps button feels right to me

BG Level

we went in blind and rawdawged it. last fight was a doozy.

The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Infini View Post
    The Oracle of Darkness is Gaia, they showed her a while back to be part of the Eden storyline and they confirmed the 2nd boss is female so putting 2 and 2 together here. Likely she's not a voidsent but could possibly be another survivor of the 13th. The more this goes on the more I feel like at some point we'll end up going to the 13th at some point as a full fledged expansion because likely Garlemald is going to be dealt with in 6.0. Not only that but the 13th is the only "lost" shard right now and it's restoration might likely be a key issue at some point.
    this could be a complete memory failure on my end, but didn't they in a live letter say that we would be taking care of Garlemald in the 5.x series? Not to mention we sent Emet packing, Zenos killed his father and has no interest in leadership, if the vox populi ever were to make a break for it, I would argue it is set up pretty nicely with the line of succession a mess, with disclaimers about me not being religious on the lore

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Spoilers for end of SHB and Eden raid:
    I’m speculating for the 5.x series we’re mostly gonna be dealing with Garlemald stuff & such in the Source, because the Eden raid storyline has basically earmarked Thancred, Urianger, and Ryne to be occupied in that matter for the foreseeable future. Probably the last update before we get to 6.0 will have the Scions getting their bodies back in the Source.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

So Healer Role quest lore question:

Were the Dwarves Lammit healed and who exiled themselves go on to form the Dwarves on the East side of Kholusia?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    So Healer Role quest lore question:

Were the Dwarves Lammit healed and who exiled themselves go on to form the Dwarves on the East side of Kholusia?
    No, all of those Dwarves left the region and ended up becoming Sin Eaters once the Flood came because they couldn't get away to safety. Very tragic that Lamitt got herself banished from home to save them and they ultimately died anyway.

As far as the role quests are concerned, I got a question about a certain character that shows up in all of them (I've only done 3 of the 4 quests but I assume it's in all of them)

The female Elezen that looks like the one from the 1.0 cutscene seems shady as shit. You'll see her have a sinister smile on occasion and whenever the WoLs get their crystal. Do we find out more about her?

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    No, all of those Dwarves left the region and ended up becoming Sin Eaters once the Flood came because they couldn't get away to safety. Very tragic that Lamitt got herself banished from home to save them and they ultimately died anyway.

As far as the role quests are concerned, I got a question about a certain character that shows up in all of them (I've only done 3 of the 4 quests but I assume it's in all of them)

The female Elezen that looks like the one from the 1.0 cutscene seems shady as shit. You'll see her have a sinister smile on occasion and whenever the WoLs get their crystal. Do we find out more about her?
    I have to assume the final role quest will answer that.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I've read a couple of assessments that go over the final did-'em-all role quest. Yeah, that's addressed. One might even say it's the main focus.

With that said, I've only done the Phys DPS role quest, and I don't remember that at all.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Anyone have/know a link to minimum gathering requirements?

Specifically I'm looking for:

gathering 95% on level 80 regular items
    perception rating for pick clean to give you 2 instead of 1 on level 80 regular items
    gathering rating for bountiful harvest II to give you 3 items on level 80 regular items

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I started fishing a bit again, and I noticed we have new categories on the fishing log. "Weather restrictions", Time Restrictions", and "Special Conditions". I completely unlocked all the Crystarium fish on the list, but the slots under all the fish still say ???, How do I unlock the new info on the fish?

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Crafters are back to semi max-melded. Still need to do tools x16