1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 23 hours, 16 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 0 hours, 43 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 16 hours, 16 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -7 hours, -17 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I wonder if that means there's only weapon glamours or no weapons at all.

Edit: If you're in a BLU party everyone will learn the skill even if only one of them actually triggers it. Sounds like running in a party is gonna be the faster way to learn spells after all. They clarified that when in party it's a party roll instead of individual so your chances are the same.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Can't wait for all the douchedicks running around killing mobs before they can use the blu learn able moves.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

It'll never cease to amaze me that yoshida hinges on "we don't want to overwhelm players/we'll delay x slightly to give you time to do yz" like he's doing even with Blue Mage lol. I don't care for it because it's virtually a worthless side activity in XIV, but it's funny that it's not even coming exactly at 4.5, but gives you time to run the weekly alliance content for outdated drops and genesis upgrade coin.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Can't wait for all the douchedicks running around killing mobs before they can use the blu learn able moves.
    All BLU spells seem to be level 1.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    All BLU spells seem to be level 1.
    What's that got to do with what I said? lol

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Oh..based on what they were kinda saying, doesn't even matter really if they don't use it..you have a flat 20-30% chance and as long as ANY blu in the party learns it, everyone in the party will learn it. Speaking of this dumpster fire...

Yoshida said a big part of why it can't go to normal content or be a 'normal job' is because it's OP.

I did some looking into abilities and like...nothing below level 52 uses level 5 death.

Mobs in the "Masked Carnivale" have resistances to debuffs.

Based on the exampled "bad breath would be op!" the poison tic is barely 50 and it's only a 10% chance of landing.

So..idk, I guess BLU is something to do after you exhaust 4.5 content in a week since there's a 1 week delay on BLU.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I thought everyone knew that "we don't want to overwhelm players" is code for "we have 2 developers and a bag of cheetos pulling all-nighters for three weeks straight to get part of the patch out so you have to wait a week/month for the rest of it"

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

HEY GUYS ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS PATCH NOTES ARE UP

https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...ab7ceb271d9b1f

NEw delivery requires you to do this quest https://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Purbol_Rain and https://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Arms_Wide_Open

New characters will get 300 GC seals when they progress to a certain point in the MSQ making the chocobo/mount license free.

Biggest housing update: The limit on the number of interactive furnishings that can be displayed has been removed. As of Patch 4.5, all such items will be displayed regardless of how many are placed.

Belated: You can now hide the arrow icons that indicate interactive furnishings. From the System section of the main menu, choose Character Configuration, Display Name Settings, then adjust the Housing Furniture settings from the NPCs tab

And Lala and Roe mannequins added. No love for humes.

Gold Saucer: Time of my Life GATE is no longer available. (The one where you did emotes to match the dancers.)

Objection emote:

BLU Spiel

Limited Jobs
    Blue mage is the first limited job in FINAL FANTASY XIV. As such, there are several key points that distinguish it from other jobs.

Blue mage functions independently of other classes and jobs, starting at level 1 with a maximum level of 50.
    When playing as a blue mage, it is possible to participate in duties with other players in preformed or undersized parties. However, the following duties will remain inaccessible:
    Duty Roulettes The Forbidden Land, Eureka
    * It is not possible to change to blue mage after entering the instance. The Diadem
    * It is not possible to change to blue mage after entering the instance. Squadron Missions Deep Dungeons PvP, including duels
    * It is possible, however, to enter the Wolves' Den as a blue mage. Stone, Sky, Sea Hall of the Novice
    Blue mages gain greater experience from battling enemies in the open world than other jobs do.
    * No bonuses are granted to experience gained from FATE or guildleve enemies.
    Blue mage cannot be used to progress through the main scenario.
    Retainers cannot be assigned the blue mage job.
    Job Changes:

MNK - Potency buffs LOL
    WHM - Enmity reduction. Assize 33% stronger, 25% faster (Jesus christ), Plenary Indulence lasts 30 second instead 10. (Thank fuck)
    MCH - Potency buffs
    Melee - True North recast now 90 seconds (Thank fuck)

Eureka: /magiaauto for when you don't want to pay attention and want to automatically swap your board to be offensive (/magiaattack) or defensive(/magiadefense).
    Pagos (Ice) got nerfed even more. Monsters drop more pagos crystals and the aetherytes require a lower level to get to (Level25 for the far one)
    Pyros (Fire) Same shit. Also some logos action changes.

This is weird

Conditions for penalization when abandoning duties have been adjusted.
    * These adjustments do not apply to PvP content.

Before: Abandoning a duty after entering with the maximum number of party members possible. -> After: Abandoning a duty first after it has begun.
    You can /visor this shit if you bought it from the mog station https://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Mun%27gaek_Hat

i380 material synths (e.g. Evergleam Ingot) now produce 2 instead of 1.

When using the /tell text command, it is now necessary to add "@[Home World]" to the character name (no space).
    * This change is to accommodate the World visit system, planned for inclusion in Patch 4.57, which allows multiple players with the same name to be present in any given World

Players can no longer be added to the friend list or blacklist via character name alone.
    It is now necessary to use the corresponding subcommands from the character's name in the chat log or contact list.

You may now invite friends from other Worlds to a party via the friend list.

The World name is now displayed in the Server Info HUD.
    The Display Current World Name toggle can be found in Character Configuration's UI Settings, under the HUD tab.

FIVE FUCKING YEARS FOR THIS

A sound effect now plays when a ready check is initiated.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Ok I'm done digging.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I can't remember the last time a patch in this game has been ok in my book.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

is there a new 24man?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Orbonne Monastery

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Idk why it took so long for us to get flying horses and favorite mount roulette

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I’ve had Kirin for months!

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

So after datamining the XIV update..all of this CoP music they added, like it was obvious Hydratos was "Sea" from XI basiclaly, but this pretty much settles it lol. Surprised to hear Pso'Xja slightly less compressed though.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Link me please, tnx.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

same. I haven't cleared the promies yet

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If anyone's interested, the BLU spells and their locations have been datamined and can be found on reddit

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Orbonne is probably the best Raid they've released so far.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Honestly I like every boss fight in Orbonne and that in itself is an achievement for the 24 man raids.

Dungeon also took 20 minutes for the first time and it was amazing but honestly I can see myself getting mad at it in the future because it is def longer than The Burn or Arboredum Hard.