+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Seven (Android/iOS)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Yeah, I don't see the appeal in selling penguins, either.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Got Lorina yesterday and burned 4k stigma on penguins to power level her to 50 and unlock her specialization.

Now I'm in a constant state of farming fodder, and leveling phantasms for Kluri. I need some 6* and better gear to progress in world difficulty. Im on chapter 3 and some of these bosses just cut through me like butter.

Yeah, fodder hell is something that never really ends. Kinda wish they had a better way of going about it, like just putting EXP in a pool and letting us dump it into whomever, but shit is what it is. The real bigger issue is the lack of reliability in gear upgrades, both just getting items of the right set(s) and then the mods/upgrades.

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

I love using the side quests in world difficulty to level fodder on auto while getting "currency" for items (i.e. New Year event) Does anyone have a different, more efficient method for farming XP (non-penguin related)

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I've taken to the first stage of Kise's event. Pretty easy for any lv50 Sez friend to bring along 3 fodder and 1 hero at a time. I'm leveling Silk with the group right now. Also, I've gotten ~5 Ultra Fangs from it in 2 days of running it(With a few refreshes)

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Events on World difficulty seem to have the best over-all use of stamina, as they drop event currency, higher then normal catalyst drop rates, and good exp/money. After that, it's farming world for whatever normal catalyst or epic catalyst you need; 4-9 is a good stopping point as you'll probably want a lot of Blazing Souls for C. Lorina.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Only a few more hours of this event and I can finally move on to something else. Not sure if I should start World difficulty, finish unlocking the Labyrinths between the first and Nixied, or 3 star all the regions to collect the rewards.

Got a Requiemroar from my last ML pull, but not sure if she fits with my current build. Healing 5% of damage dealt is nice, but it's not that much healing overall. 3000 damage only amounts to 150 HP... I see she's rated pretty well, though. I'm guessing she's better for farming multiple mobs rather than boss fights.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Unlock the labyrinths and then start world imo. You can recollect all the hearts or orbis again to make sanctuary better.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Just unlocked Fkluri! As far as next goals, I'm farming the current event and trying to score some catalysts to unlock Yuna. I've been trying to gift to the guild, especially bgers, as much as I can, but my newbie account is always so starved for...everything.

Just do what you can and perhaps look into future needs for desired characters so you know whether or not you can sacrifice something. Everyone knows the catalyst drop rates are ass, among other things, but all we can really do is ride this shit out until the devs buff things, if ever.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Not sure who to 6* first.

Sez, Diene, C. Armin, Lorina, Schuri are the ones I mainly use now. Have Silk too, but haven't been using her lately. Diene would save me 1 5* material because I have a second Diene. Any opinions?

Also successfully defended 6 arena challenges which was kinda cool.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Not sure who to 6* first.

Sez, Diene, C. Armin, Lorina, Schuri are the ones I mainly use now. Have Silk too, but haven't been using her lately. Diene would save me 1 5* material because I have a second Diene. Any opinions?

Also successfully defended 6 arena challenges which was kinda cool.
    Yah I have an opinion, suck a bag of dicks you lucky prick.

On the real though, I'd probably do one of your DPS, Sez or Lorina(If she's the specialty one). While more over-all Tankiness is nice for Armin/Diene I don't necessarily think its going to win any fights for you and the extra DPS push might... but IDK.

I'd vote Sez, but mainly if you actually have good gear for him. Don't be that level 60 rando I occasionally click on that can't kill for shit.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Scored Iseria on the free pull today! I'm thrilled but not sure if she'll find a spot into my party but I'll put her in my fodder farm group and get her to 50 at the least.

You should definitely 60 Sez first. Farming is the name of the game and he's the king.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I was thinking Sez too, but wasn't sure. Lorina is not Commander Lorina yet. Have some more Urgents to do and guys to kill.

He's decently geared. I'm having issues getting to item lv70 sets. I think he's a step ahead of Lorina, but I could also change gear around.

Frankly, it's harder to get 70s than it really should be, nevermind 70s with good rolls. Decent purples in the 50s can at least tide you over for a while and how your life steal sets from the abyss roll can obviously affect some choices, too.

I just get salty about bad Sez or Vidlreds because I like to solo dogs or 3 fodder on event world stages and the ones that more or less near wipe in round 1 are the worst. The lack of friend cycling/refreshing doesn't help, either. Wish the FL showed CP instead of imprint level, because fuck if I ever build a party around the expectation of the latter.

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

I'm trying my best with Vildred D: just 6 starred him and working towards 60. Got speed/atk/crit set atm.

I should say I don't hold the sub-60's up to the same standard and do agree people need time to build, it's just I guess I look to the "feature unit" portion as someone saying that this is their best and it doesn't really work out. I'm sure people look at my Silk and probably just assume she's scrub, too, and I wouldn't blame 'em for that since she's not really a farmer unit.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

My account's friend pretty much use the represented unity only. I had an L50 Basar and switched it to L60 C.Lorina, and people pretty much stopped using Basar for Lorina. I occasionally see the others used, but not very often, so it makes me think a lot of people don't really need the help or only know to pick something from the default tab.

Well been playing for 3 weeks and just recently found that you can set a helper unit for each class from the friends > account management > change supporter