+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Seven (Android/iOS)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Farmed pretty hard yesterday and got Fkluri to +22. Using her I was able to clear the 2nd stage of Nixeid Labyrinth and floor 50 of abyss.

Progress is slow. But it feels good.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Pulled my 3rd game changing THF unit today, but I have none of the good thf artifacts. Kise, Kayron, and as of today, Cidd. Stupid game, give me a healer dammit.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I have Sez, Kayron, Vildred and Kise but I have never pulled Dust Devil lol

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I rave about Cidd cause hes my only real good DPS unit, and man is he fun. I'd get to work on a 100% Crit build for him. Pretty sure Speed/Crit is his best combo because his big-hitter also scales with speed so you don't miss much not gearing him with an attack set... but I have him with Atk/Crit atm because my speed set would lower his crit to like 80% and right now he's at 100% where I like him.

I also have Kise who I never use unless i'm doing Fire Dragon hunt...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I remember getting a free Dust Devil recently. I think it from Violet's reputation reward?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Anyone need in before GW starts? Making room

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

So I've been splitting up my time between side activities and stories. Is that a mistake and should i just be rushing the story to unlock everything?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Side story until you get all the catalysts you need and molas. Then story to unlock stuff imo

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Thanks!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I don't hate these new Hunt updates. I think Bookmark and Energy should be removed from the Level 11 difficulty because its insulting to do that difficult ass fight and get 1 single Bookmark, other than that I like it.

Edit: Farming 6 of Hazels specialty change catalysts I can tell is going to be complete horseshit. I'm already about 1/4th of the way through the "Kill mysterious fucks" part of the trial and still not a single Catalyst drop. I mean I'm thankful they're the same stage but it doesn't even seem like that'll matter lol.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Hazel is garbage don't even bother

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

The update is a hard "wtd". They've lost their minds on T11 hunts, and I don't want energy/1 bookmark/1 dust from my hunts; I want gear, cause that's the only place I can get it outside of a weekly raid lockout that still doesn't drop T6 gear, and I can get the other shit elsewhere, by and large. Guild War summons are 50 bookmarks for some 80%+ chance at a three star pull result, and the currency is the only result from the event. F off.

I did pull Shadow Rose in my last ML pull, so that's good. I'll level her while farming up more twisted fangs to max Lorina's S2 and she'll be my next 6* for PvP, then Tenebria.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Hazel is garbage don't even bother
    I don't have anyone better, not even Angelica, and I've already 5*'d her so may as well finish her off for a All-Fire Golem team or something to get my investments worth. Still, depending on how awful this Catalyst treats me during my 600 kills I may in fact just say fuck it.

that and my "Main team" are Cidd, Silk and Krau and I'm not sure what other healer I can pull in that offers good Heals with Attack Buffs... I've considered replacing Silk with Yuna and finding a pure healer buuuuutt I don't have a good one as I said above lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    The update is a hard "wtd". They've lost their minds on T11 hunts, and I don't want energy/1 bookmark/1 dust from my hunts; I want gear, cause that's the only place I can get it outside of a weekly raid lockout that still doesn't drop T6 gear, and I can get the other shit elsewhere, by and large. Guild War summons are 50 bookmarks for some 80%+ chance at a three star pull result, and the currency is the only result from the event. F off.

I did pull Shadow Rose in my last ML pull, so that's good. I'll level her while farming up more twisted fangs to max Lorina's S2 and she'll be my next 6* for PvP, then Tenebria.
    When they announced it I could have sworn they mentioned it would be a pool of 10 Heroes, no mention of artifacts... now live we have artifacts and a pool of 16. There's only 3 Artifacts at 3* yet they take up 45% of the summon pool, that is absolutely dogshit. 80+% Chance at a 3* and 45% of it is a useless Artifact.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Anyone need in before GW starts? Making room
    I'll have to leave my current guild but I'd like a spot. I'll be on a day cooldown before I can join tho

I like to eat food
    BG Level

This two team thing is definitely not kind to me. I'm going to 5* Hazel just because I have no other Weavers that are even close to competitive. She's already 4* with S or SS devotion, so it's not terrible, but shes not that great.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Koul View Post
    I'll have to leave my current guild but I'd like a spot. I'll be on a day cooldown before I can join tho
    name?

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I am getting significantly more Terraria ore on Hunt 7. Maybe I can finally make real gear sets.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    name?
    sorry, Mazkoul.

Also, who would be best to 6 star first between Schuri, Bellona, Violet or Archades. I also have Celeste and I'm working on Lorina's specialty change. Aiming more towards Bellona cuz she's a freaking beast but maybe Schuri?

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Gonna definitely depend on gear. Do you have 100% crit with Schuri and the Rosa Hargana? That's kinda his bread and butter. Even then, he's not exactly a strong attacker and can probably get his job done at 50. I think Bellona would be a better choice.

Not sure how Violet fairs in everything. Archates I'd leave for after you have at least 1 DPS at 6*. I did Sez first and Diene second.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Gonna definitely depend on gear. Do you have 100% crit with Schuri and the Rosa Hargana? That's kinda his bread and butter. Even then, he's not exactly a strong attacker and can probably get his job done at 50. I think Bellona would be a better choice.

Not sure how Violet fairs in everything. Archates I'd leave for after you have at least 1 DPS at 6*. I did Sez first and Diene second.
    I don't have Rosa and I'm still trying to get him to 100% crit. I'll stick with Bellona then. Not like it'll happen anytime soon anyways lol