+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Epic Seven (Android/iOS)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    I'm still getting my feet wet with normal raid but on day one I like to clear out the enemies on the path to at least two bosses. Then on day two, kill those two bosses so the trash mobs don't drain my Stamina. Is it the most effective strategy? Idk but it's working for me
    That's not effective, unless you absolutely can't beat the bosses without the extra HP from morale boosts. You waste about 20 stamina just walking to the bosses. If you can, clear out the entire wing, including the two mini-bosses, on each run. I think top right wing is the only one where you can't do this (the path to do so is extra long) unless you have a great team for camping morale.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Guild wars needs a ton of work but I don't mind it too much right now as I don't take it too seriously. I do find it amusing when we are pit against guilds like the one today lol. I'm not even sure what I watched in the round I lost. Shit just happened and everyone died.

I do actually like the Mystic Summons but I'm biased since I've gotten 2 5* artifacts from it so far. Having focused banners for units who never had a global banner is nice.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

100% doubt they're changing rewards when we go into "season 1" or whatever. Apparently this is the exact same model that they use in summoner's war. Because GW = "a community effort" they don't want to "reward any one player too heavily", so instead the rewards are shit for everyone. Basically communism.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

post on the stove page for rewards re 3 million downloads

I never do the facebook post type stuff, but this is on their own site for $500k and a few liefs for posting "Congratulations"

http://page.onstove.com/epicseven/gl...098?listType=2

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I made a simple checklist to keep track of the new Catalyst AP shop. Already know I'd forget which shit I've bought every week otherwise.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Thanks for that.

Only got 19 Molas back. Thought I'd get more, but 19 is better than 0.

Banned.

BG Level

ahh it is great i love animated series

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hey folks, I'm finally have my opportunity to promote another to 6*! My current 6* Team is Krau, Cidd, and Mascot Hazel. Silk is my fourth "Main" team player and she's 5* ATM, but my other options include

Currently 5*:
    Yuna
    Kise
    Ken
    Charles
    Guider Aither
    Angelica
    Dingo
    Karin
    Chaos Boi
    Watcher Shuri

4* Mentions:
    ML Maya
    ML Clarissa
    Surin
    Lots
    Celeste
    Doris

I'm leaning toward Silk as she's currently well geared and I use her on Arena, and while shes amazing... she does her job just fine at 5*. I feel like I should flesh out my other elements which is why Kise and Ken are also on the table though neither are thoroughly geared.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Ken is a beast and can tank while doing DPS, and does well in the Abys T6 gear. Angelica is a core healer and another candidate, and Kise would be good, if you have gear for her.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

No reason to not work on Ken when you have Mascot Hazel for that fire synergy. Easy to gear too because you can just slap a Lifesteal set on him. I'd work on Charles on side too so you have a dispeller.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Angelica would be my suggestion. She's a beast. If you get enough HP in her she can tank anything. The number of Angelica's that I run into in GW that turn in to the last hero alive is astounding. If they have Idol Cheer she can self sustain and delay for several minutes.

Ken is also a beast. Kise is great to counter barriers and to delay skills. Is Hazel enough healing for you? Angelica's immunity, barrier and heal S3 may be something you'll want for PVE if not PVP.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Angelica would be my suggestion. She's a beast. If you get enough HP in her she can tank anything. The number of Angelica's that I run into in GW that turn in to the last hero alive is astounding. If they have Idol Cheer she can self sustain and delay for several minutes.

Ken is also a beast. Kise is great to counter barriers and to delay skills. Is Hazel enough healing for you? Angelica's immunity, barrier and heal S3 may be something you'll want for PVE if not PVP.
    Hazel gets me through a lot but she doesn't come close to Angelica's healing saddly even with all of her board unlocked, I leveled Angelica to 5* to try the Raid lair but I still can't do that... not with my current team... Hazel getting me through a lot is also probably because she has Celestine equipped, since her single target heal only does about 4k on my DPS since I think it scales with the targets max HP. Her Attack+(S3) heals around 1.5k~2k and is AoE.

I'm leaning into Ken atm since Hazels heals work off attack and I don't have good gear for Angelica yet... where as with Ken I do have some pretty spicy Lifesteal sets from Abyss.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Angelica is in a league of her own, as far as survivability and healing is concerned.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Anyway for one of the guild leaders to prune the guild? Some people haven’t logged on for a month+

I'll see if I can do something. Would technically help us with GW matchmaking a bit until live bodies hit, too.

Edit: Only person over a month is Kachi and sub-leaders can't seem to kick other subs. Sath is next at 13 days, but I don't think anyone wants to kick him just yet in case they do a decent patch or something in the near future.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Plus Sath's dead body is still great defense filler

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

LOL at sath, but yeah I was looking at Kachi. I still can't contribute much to GW but hopefully soon as I start to get more of the S2 arena gear. I just need to use all my currency on mass producing dogs to start pushing more of my heroes to 6

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    LOL at sath, but yeah I was looking at Kachi. I still can't contribute much to GW but hopefully soon as I start to get more of the S2 arena gear. I just need to use all my currency on mass producing dogs to start pushing more of my heroes to 6
    Look, but don't touch!

You can kick me if need be; I don't see myself coming back anytime soon, though you may want to look at my defense logs and see how it's doing since I think I left all my best hitters there.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Can't connect after today's update. Was working fine earlier.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Can't connect after today's update. Was working fine earlier.
    It's the update, hardly anybody can connect right now. And those that can generally get booted off right after.