Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Epic Seven (Android/iOS)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I still couldn't connect 5 hours after the update. and the servers are still shitty today.

Also this event is stupid grindy with 1 week to clear each shop and it having additional items from the usual fare

Well, at least it has bonus artifacts, but that obviously relies on pulling for the collab units. I'm getting 84 as opposed to 60 with no chest drops, myself, so while still a grind, the differences will add up.

I think the real dick move was putting the 240 compensation energy on a day timer and not given as liefs.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I've been trying to finish the Haste shop off and on at work today and just now am getting through that 240 enough to start generating it again after being at almost 350 cuz it was too laggy. On the plus side I got Baiken and artifact in about a dozen pulls and a 2nd Baiken 4 pulls after that. I suspect I have no chance at getting the next collab banner now.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I haven't tried for Baiken, and I have been hearing mixed things about her (though with the correct high end gear she is good for Glem and Banshee, but again that's elite end gear). Any thoughts from those on BG who have her and used her? How is she when she overall?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

If you dont have enough for both limited units skip her and wait for Dizzy info. She is strong on things that she works on but the number of things she can actually do anything to will be very limited at endgame.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Baiken is pretty sad, she's "good" in that you can throw gear on her and she "works", but so do Stout Rats... frankly, she needs a buff, shes like Tama bad, not like "Diene false alarm" bad.

I'd definitely wait for Dizzy, maybe they'll buff her next weak.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I have plenty of sky stones for both. About 400 bookmarks and 32k skystones. Limited or not I’m still fairly new to the game to roll on a so-so character unless waifu. Dizzy I’ll be rolling on regardless. I’ll keep an eye on baiken though and see how she keeps doing sincer her banner isn’t going away right away

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Their whole 'these characters debuff targets' and then 'these bosses are immune to debuffs' seems like a really poorly thought out long-term design.

Yeah, it's one of the reasons why I think Provoke should instead be a tank buff and not a debuff, but really, they're just repeating the same mistakes FFXI did when it comes to debuffs.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Looking to join the BG guild..
    Original guild fell off hard on doing the wars, I play daily.
    Rank 59 with some up and coming side teams slowly.
    Need to wait for cool down to end which is in about a day.

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Need some high level friends to carry
    IGN: Kaneos

Working on Ravi atm

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Everyone getting 2 free 5* units and artifact sent in the mail. Thanks to Korea complaining. Pick them up ASAP.

Americans aren't allowed to complain, though, or you'll get banned from reddit like Proth.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Did they nerf the amount of currency you get in GW? I used to get anywhere from 40-60 for a loss and now I am getting like 12? And this is with me winning a few matches. I swear to god this game is becoming P2W since now your kind of forced to buy mystics packs where before I averaged one pull per match

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I feel yah... I think it has something to do with the season reset last patch but it’s fucking annoying for sure. I got 9 last GW...

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Did they nerf the amount of currency you get in GW? I used to get anywhere from 40-60 for a loss and now I am getting like 12? And this is with me winning a few matches. I swear to god this game is becoming P2W since now your kind of forced to buy mystics packs where before I averaged one pull per match
    we havent won a GW in like 2 months so we no longer get x5 medals

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

you can now summon ML units from regular covenant pool, and there will be a rebalance of existing ML units. To compensate, you will be able to pick a ML unit of your choice.
    So this is a thing

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I’ve lost a lot of interest in the game but still do GW and dailies most of the time, but this game seems to be hemorrhaging as I’ve never seen deva throw out so much free stuff and change things around so drastically so fast.

I know there has been some big drama over on the Korean side but I haven’t paid too much attention to it

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Its almost ALL Korean Side drama. Very little lashing out is coming from GL, I mean, the changes they're making are for our benefit as well but the catalyst behind all these changes is a very upset Korean fanbase. I said it over there but honestly with how livid and irrational the Korean playerbase has become, I honestly feel SG shoulda just dumped the service for KR and took whatever hits may come because I get the feeling no matter what they do its not going to be good enough.

But, to my surprise, they're actually trying to make things right, and as a side effect GL is getting some nice things out of it.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Their CEO straight up admitted that the game was specifically designed to milk people for money. Not that it's a surprise, I've been saying that about gachas for years

"Instead we focused on trying to induce players to excessive spend on the game. To all this I deeply apologize."