BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Did they nerf the amount of currency you get in GW? I used to get anywhere from 40-60 for a loss and now I am getting like 12? And this is with me winning a few matches. I swear to god this game is becoming P2W since now your kind of forced to buy mystics packs where before I averaged one pull per match
    When they started the GW season everyone reset to x1 and have to build back up.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

https://m-page.onstove.com/epicseven...ommunityNo=986

(Theres more than one update for this one so make sure to look down in the updates section for the other articles)

ML Nerfs coming out, the one I expected to get hit the most (C.Armin) really did get hit hard. Shes not worthless but damn it dented her... anyway, paraphrasing

* ML Ara - Cooldown+1 on S3, One less burn effect, slight nerf to her CR pushing.
    * ML Baal - Nerf to his CR Pushing passive on S3, forgot what else.
    * ML Armin - cut her team crit dmg resistance in half (to 15%, down from 30), and 1 less turn of Immunity on S3

Moonlight Summons were added to the main pool, 5% total (like, 0.25% 5*, .5% 4*, 4.75% 3*), the only changes to our current pool were a 5% nerf to 3* Artifact drop rate to allow the 5% addition of ML Heroes. Mystic Summon getting a pity pull at 200 pulls, does not reset when heroes change. ML/Mystic summons spent before 8/2 are getting a 50% Refund because of these changes. (I didnt read if Galaxy summons are getting changes)

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Have a brother who just started playing recently and would like to join guild. Our recruitment is apparently set to account level 54+?

If we have room at some point I’d appreciate him getting in, his name I believe is NoctisKai

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

BG guild is in decline and has trouble affording daily buffs, so, not really sure what's going to happen, but our Discord has mostly moved on from it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I think most of the game has been on the decline from how things have been going

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yeah, Smilegate's been pretty shit in regards to how they're mishandling the game. I mean, I still play, do dailies, farm some, but like..I don't go in on it real hard or anything. I def know some people who've dropped off, tho.

I still play just because I enjoy the art style, and the RPGy content, but as far as anything else goes, it's become rather w/e.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Oh they’re definitely murdering this game, they even nerfed epic pass for Christmas.. it’s awful.

But he just started and I figured I’d not immediately ditch him. I don’t spend anything on this game anymore and I have no hope left that they won’t fast track this game to an early grave... idk where I’m going wIth this but hey if our guild is already dying may as well open the gates.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'll give till the start of next year to do a purge of inactives in the guild. After that, what happens happens.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Does whoever has control of the guild now post here still?

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Tfw you can only kick someone once per hour

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringer View Post
    Tfw you can only kick someone once per hour
    LOL. This game

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well once you're finally done purging, I found a way to slightly bypass out guilds rank 54 limit if you guys cannot change it.

You can click on the Guild symbol from the Guild hall and "Invite" a player, but only Captains and Vice Captains can send an invite... So if one of ya'll C or VC's wanna do me a solid and drop an Invite to "NoctisKai" i'd be mighty grateful. Thanks.

I'll be sure to whip him into not being garbage ASAP.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hey sorry to bump up our E7 thread but I needed to discuss with the few remaining BG members/Admins of our little E7 Guild how'd they feel about just fucking purging everyone who consistently does not participate in GvG battles, and the in game chat doesn't give me enough words.

Theres about 10 folks who are repeat offenders and judging by their log-in habits it looks like they just log in for Dailies and then log out for the rest of the day, I call it "Maintenance mode", and are dead weight to us. I know it'll take time to get back to 30 but the sooner we cut this dead weight (and during an Off-season...) the better. I understand life gets in the way sometimes, but this isn't a case of one or two, or three, or four missed Gvg battles... these folks I've been seeing are the same names that pop up every single guild battle for the last couple months now, they aren't playing the game anymore, they just don't have the will to quit, and our guild desperately needs cleaning of these folks.

I'd feel more comfortable doing this purge with the support of the other Admins/Guild Leader, and I can provide the names to whoever needs them, and we can just put in Guild Chat/our Guild Message that we'll be purging non-active members, and just do it in a week or two to monitor and assure these people are inactive in all the ways that matter.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Just seeing this now. I'm in full agreement with the purge of some of these people. But I'd like to do so while getting new members who are active and semi-competitive at the same time so our numbers don't dip too low.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yah. It’s going to be a difficult balance between making sure we’re not easy targets with only like 20 defense structures and still being able to cut the dead weight. I’ll keep monitoring the folks who don’t participate, and look around for some online resources for guild recruiting. Maybe try the Reddit.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Feel free to purge me if you haven't already. I haven't logged in for months.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Dont think we have anyone in the guild whos been offline for more than a couple days, sadly you were probably axed a while ago . This is more or less to the folks who do log in every day but never participate in GvG and stuff who (presumably) just don't "Play" anymore.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Oh I totally get it. After I got a new phone, I never bothered to redownload the app, so I don't have to log in the the 15 minutes a day to do the same thing lol. I miss my waifus but I'll live