+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Seven (Android/iOS)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Settled on an account with Charlotte, Crozet, Mistychain, and Azalea for noteworthy units. Others include Aither, Ras, Judith, Mercedes, Kluri, Nemunas, and Bask(Got from the event).

I'm pretty happy with it, though I feel like I'm flailing around just doing stuff without any real direction it's still fun.

My account name is Falzum. Please add me to the bg guild if/when there's room.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    Settled on an account with Charlotte, Crozet, Mistychain, and Azalea for noteworthy units. Others include Aither, Ras, Judith, Mercedes, Kluri, Nemunas, and Bask(Got from the event).

I'm pretty happy with it, though I feel like I'm flailing around just doing stuff without any real direction it's still fun.

If you're just starting you're going to get flooded with bookmarks and gems. There will HOPEFULLY be a limited holiday banner starting tomorrow. That will likely be what you want to focus on. Otherwise those units are pretty ok. Early on it really doesn't matter. Skim back a few pages for notable 3*/4* units.

I'll add you in a few.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

No cost gear change ends tomorrow with patch. This is the best thing they've done in the game yet so hopefully they bring it back / keep it on or I'll be pretty upset.

Sort your gear out in the next ~20 hours.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post

I sent you a friend request. Name is XephonX.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Oh boy pulled the Church Axe guy from Moonlight summon.. after his nerf. Sadface. Looks like he wasnt hit terribly hard though.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Just upgraded a bunch of my gear tier levels and stuff, keeping the same sets. Spent about 1.5M and only went up 1k CP. FeelsBadMan

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Oh boy pulled the Church Axe guy from Moonlight summon.. after his nerf. Sadface. Looks like he wasnt hit terribly hard though.
    He is getting a specialty upgrade with the patch today.

He is going back not only to broken, but to unbelievably broken. Get ready for shenanigans. Once I finish the specialty tree I'm looking at ~150 speed and ~3300+ attack for mine. Absolute cancer.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    He is getting a specialty upgrade with the patch today.

He is going back not only to broken, but to unbelievably broken. Get ready for shenanigans. Once I finish the specialty tree I'm looking at ~150 speed and ~3300+ attack for mine. Absolute cancer.
    Specialty Trees look crazy, I have a long road ahead of me but if its worth it its worth it, I'll slap him into an exp party!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Epic Seven (Android/iOS)

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Specialty Trees look crazy, I have a long road ahead of me but if its worth it its worth it, I'll slap him into an exp party!
    He needs to be 50 to change and then he resets to lv30 and yes, the specialty trees are insane. Even without the trees though he is going to be an absolute monster.

I suggest speed/crit. Heavy on attack subs with an eye to effectiveness for debuffs and then survivability.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Checking in to make sure everyone who wants a guild invite has gotten one?

I like to eat food
    BG Level

What are people exchanging for with the Xmas event? I thought Chest of Small Fortunes would be my first thing, then got one and realized it was only a chance to get one of the items it lists. Not sure if the Santa hat is worth?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    What are people exchanging for with the Xmas event? I thought Chest of Small Fortunes would be my first thing, then got one and realized it was only a chance to get one of the items it lists. Not sure if the Santa hat is worth?
    Santa hat is fantastic. Just give in and realize you're going to spend the majority of your energy in the event for the next few weeks. You should buy out the entire shop and then farm boxes. Proth got 2 gold transit stones so far because he is a lucker.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I'll start with the hat then, and buy everything else out. I've spent all my stamina between yesterday and today in the event, other than a bounty or two that popped up.

I got 5 bookmarks or something from my small gift.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I'll start with the hat then, and buy everything else out. I've spent all my stamina between yesterday and today in the event, other than a bounty or two that popped up.

I got 5 bookmarks or something from my small gift.
    I have bought 7 boxes so far and gotten 3 5x normal marks, 2 great artifacts, 1x 50k, 1 shitass epic rune.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Is it worth getting more of the event artifact? I guess the idea is that the effect stacks?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Is it worth getting more of the event artifact? I guess the idea is that the effect stacks?
    Yes put it on multiple people

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

It's like FGO boxes. Put more on different units for more drops and wait to get more copies to mlb etc

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

MLBing isn't worth it iirc. You'd have to check reddit for confirmation.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Not sure what all the abbreviations are, but I got the idea.

Just stinks cause I'm trying to use the event to level fodder so they aren't all staying alive the whole run.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

So I'm definitely enjoying the game more. I was(and still am, to an extent) really overwhelmed with everything there is to do. Just hit rank 20 and awakened/promoted two of my 3* units. Is there a way to level units more quickly or is the best practice to just keep playing and level up over time?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast