BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Epic Seven (Android/iOS)

Didn't see anyone make this post but yes, another gacha game!
    It's only been out for about a month or less at this point but it's one of the most fun gacha's I've ever played.

Better than that, most 3* and 4* units are incredibly useful so it isn't all about just getting those rare 5*. All the animations are really well done for each character.

This game also has a really cool reroll mechanic built into it. I believe you finish the first story chapter and then the game gives you 30 multi summons with the ability to only keep one of them.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I've been back and forth on making a thread or not since there is a discord server on bg for it. Started playing it around launch but I'm taking it slow so I don't fuck myself over thinking I have to get nat 5's or anything.

You can finish the game's story with some broken as fuck 3 stars and 5 stars only help really for specific teams. There are some really broken 3 stars in this.

Name is inscyc if you can friend me, using aramintha as rep hero

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Sent you a request. IGN is XephonX

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

I've been trying this out actually.

I feel like I should of gotten Sez
    https://pigheadgaming.com/sez-epic-7/
    I'm using aramintha because she looks sezy and she's decent but... Sez can really.. fuck you up bad with his abilities.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'm intrigued, especially since you said the 3-4 rarity characters are useful.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    I'm intrigued, especially since you said the 3-4 rarity characters are useful.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The elf ranger apparently got nerfed. (The 3* poison based one).

If you guys start a guild count me in. I did 28 of the 30 rerolls and landed on a meh ish one that came with 3 4*s including two heroes, one of which is a S- ranked Thief... I passed two 5* heroes and really wanted one of the 5* THFs but wasn’t risking hitting 30 with garbage.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

The elf ranger is still op after nerfs for bosses from what I've heard.

What's your ign? For some reason the game won't let peope put BG in their friend message so I put BlueG instead.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Whata re you looking for as far as units in this? Got a 5* Vildred, 3* prince kid, a few other 3*s, and a bunch of artifacts on my first roll.

EDIT: I found a tier list, but everyone is arguing over it on reddit (as usual). Looking for some opinions.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

There’s three or so 5* people agree on. Forgot their names though sorry, something like Sez maybe? There’s a 5* healer who’s the only 5* healer who’s great. A 4* healer who’s also great and one of the very few...

It’s in reddit when I googled “what to reroll for”.

Also “BlaiseArath” is my IGN. I’ll look for BlueGartr and apply if i can find it. (Okay edit I found it and it’s got 20 people man you guys been busy)

Also I guess I’ll have to get rank 20 <_<

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Whata re you looking for as far as units in this? Got a 5* Vildred, 3* prince kid, a few other 3*s, and a bunch of artifacts on my first roll.

EDIT: I found a tier list, but everyone is arguing over it on reddit (as usual). Looking for some opinions.
    Vildred is pretty good. I have him and Sez and they have been doing work for me in story mode and PVP for awhile.

The 3 5 stars people usually reroll for are Sez, Ravi and Destina.

However, there are plenty of amazing 3* and 4* units. A few to look out for are

4* Armin who is a beast of a tank. Carries me in a lot of late game content.
    3* Elson with his insane buffs.
    3* Tieria who I personally think is the best character I have. She's totally broken with her combat readiness skill.
    3* Bask who's really good for a free unit.

and a bunch of others like Clarissa, Angela, Achates, Karin, Silk, Cidd, Carmainrose, Kiris, Jecht, and Kluri.

All of these units are usable and a decent amount are better than 5*s

This is all from my personal experience both playing with these units and dealing with them in PVP as well.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Epic Seven (Android/iOS)

We have a BG guild. BlueGartr. We also are active in the BG discord. IGN is SathFenrir. Just apply and i’ll boot random shitters for you guys.

Edit: post IGN when you apply or just post if you need me to invite (if you aren’t R20)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

In other news, as mentioned above, many of the 3*/4* are more game breaking than 5*. Silk, Kiris, and Tieria are amazing. ML Axeguy is a quick way to win the game.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    We have a BG guild. BlueGartr. We also are active in the BG discord. IGN is SathFenrir. Just apply and i’ll boot random shitters for you guys.

Edit: post IGN when you apply or just post if you need me to invite (if you aren’t R20)
    “BlaiseArath” is my IGN. I'm rank 13 or so lol. (Edit: Shit doesnt pop up unless you're in the guild menu, found the invite!)

Quote Originally Posted by Oravis View Post
    Vildred is pretty good. I have him and Sez and they have been doing work for me in story mode and PVP for awhile.

The 3 5 stars people usually reroll for are Sez, Ravi and Destina.

However, there are plenty of amazing 3* and 4* units. A few to look out for are

4* Armin who is a beast of a tank. Carries me in a lot of late game content.
    3* Elson with his insane buffs.
    3* Tieria who I personally think is the best character I have. She's totally broken with her combat readiness skill.
    3* Bask who's really good for a free unit.

and a bunch of others like Clarissa, Angela, Achates, Karin, Silk, Cidd, Carmainrose, Kiris, Jecht, and Kluri.

All of these units are usable and a decent amount are better than 5*s

This is all from my personal experience both playing with these units and dealing with them in PVP as well.
    I have
    (4 stars) - Cid, Mercedes, Schuri, Ras(Main character)
    (3 Stars) - Jecht, Jena, Montmorancy, Tieria(X2), Judith, Kiria, Aither

I'm currently using Ras(4*), Mercedes, Cid, and Aither. I like Cid as a single target killer, and Mercedes does a lot of splash/AoE... Aither is just my only healer. PS whats Combat Readiness and why is +10% awesome? I must have missed that tutorial or blanked through it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    “BlaiseArath” is my IGN. I'm rank 13 or so lol.
    Sent invite. If it doesn’t show up let me know.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Got a Sez on roll 6/30, but the rest of the roll was crap. From the regular rolls I got a Romann and a Clarissa which are both As on this tier list thing. Romann has two AoEs, one removes all buffs and does more damage if the enemy is buffed, also increasing his combat readiness by 50%. The other has a 50% chance to decrease the enemy's combat readiness by 15% twice. Clarissa has a trait that let's her attack again with an AoE if she defeats an enemy with either of her skills.

They're all water, though, which seems like a bad idea to just have a bunch of water guys. I have one or two earth guys, but they aren't as good. What's BG's opinion?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Element doesn’t really matter all that much. I would take the Sez roll over the other one. He falls off a bit with time but he is pretty much the best farming unit and that is very important.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Cool thanks. Let's see how I do.

Anything I should be on the lookout for?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

The login promos are hid in a weird way. The scrolling banner at the top has “Launch Bonus” and “Penguin Forest” or some such. Do those daily on top of your other dailies.

Otherwise best advice I can give you is to join the discord channel on the bg discord. There’s a ton of stuff and sometimes it’s easier to just rattle it off quick.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    The login promos are hid in a weird way. The scrolling banner at the top has “Launch Bonus” and “Penguin Forest” or some such. Do those daily on top of your other dailies.

Otherwise best advice I can give you is to join the discord channel on the bg discord. There’s a ton of stuff and sometimes it’s easier to just rattle it off quick.
    Son of a bitch.

Thankfully the Penguin tickets save up but Ive missed quite a few dailies because of them hiding them there

Edit: My Schuri guy, the 4* Ranger, has Poison on his attacks (25%) and on Critical hits he increases everyone except his own Combat Readiness by 15%, Crits also give him 1 Focus and 3 Focus guarantees his "Super" skill lands a critical. This sounds good to me, especially if I built him for Critical Hit rate... No?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast