Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

The login bonuses being so hidden is pretty shitty. There's also this: http://m-page.onstove.com/epicseven/...ommunityNo=988

I'm finally in front of a computer and not responding from my phone so here's an info dump (I'm not reading everything above thoroughly, maybe repeated information):

3*s that matter:
    Kiris: Absolutely fucking broken. Kiris is how you farm levels of Golem hunt that are far above you and this let's you cheese higher-tier craftable HP/DEF/ATK sets than you would otherwise have access to. She works by herself but the best usage is to pair her with any or multiple of: Silk, Ravi, Alexa. Destina can tank golem fine, Silk gives you speed up to keep applying more poison, Ravi S3 can stun the healer/buffer helpers (Kiris can extend the stun), Alexa just offers 2 more stacks of poison. I've gotten 8 stacks a few times, average is 6-7. 3 turns of 6-7 poison ticks will kill a Tier 7 Golem. Build full hit.
    Tieria: Great for arena. Party readiness up and defense down. Not awesome for PVE except for bosses for DEF-. Build speed + crit/hp/def depending on what you want in arena.
    Elson: Free and broken. ATK+DEF buff. Build speed+hp/def.
    Alexa: Free and crit monster. Build full crit.
    Carminew/e: Good lifesteal + self buffer. Some love her, I'm meh on her. Build life steal or some offensive kit. Many options.
    Kikirat and Bask: Free tanks. Get them. Simple.
    Lorina: Free and gets a specialty change. Eventually a DPS monster at 6*.

A few 4*s that matter. A lot are good but many are kinda eh.
    Silk: Free. Arguably the best unit in the game right now. Build speed + crit/hp/hit/def/anything just mash her speed up as high as possible.
    Lots: Decent healer.
    Armin: One of the best tanks available.
    There's actually a lot more but I don't use them because I use mostly upgraded 3*s or 5*s.

5*
    Destina: Arguably the best tank in the game for quest content. Doubles as tank + healer which saves you a slot. Build 6/6 HP.
    Ravi: Also can serve as a tank, otherwise great DPS for early content. I've found she falls off a bit later on but that may just be me. Many options, lifesteal being one of them.

Units like Sez and Haste are great DPS. There's a lot of 5* that I don't have and can't comment on. Tier lists are ok, some are garbage and some are fine. The main thing is learning how to utilize your 3* units as some of them are better than 5* all throughout the existing content.

ML units I use: Axeguy + Challenger Dominiel. Stupidly effective combo.

Edit: Schuri is not good. There are some niche builds for him but don't waste resources. Go get some of the free units listed above. Get Silk ASAP.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Does anyone else need a guild invite?

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    snippy
    I'm not even done with section 4-2, I got a long way to go it seems.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I'm not even done with section 4-2, I got a long way to go it seems.
    Make sure you do all your dailies and don't neglect the event too. Lots of good shop rewards. I would seriously stop what you are doing, go to your lobby, click someone sitting in the chair on the left, and look through what you need to do for elson/silk/alexa and get to work. It's the best use of your time now before you hit walls in ch 7/8/9/10 and need to do it anyway.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Make sure you do all your dailies and don't neglect the event too. Lots of good shop rewards. I would seriously stop what you are doing, go to your lobby, click someone sitting in the chair on the left, and look through what you need to do for elson/silk/alexa and get to work. It's the best use of your time now before you hit walls in ch 7/8/9/10 and need to do it anyway.
    I have Elson, I also have like 3 Alexa from Summons alone... What role does Alexa fill because I'm using Cidd atm as my burst DPS (the 4* Thief). I'm also using Mercedes because I like her as a character, though obviously she's awful and I know shes awful so I guess I could replace her...

Silk I don't think I have access too yet? I'll double check

Edit: Mmm yah I can get Silk, I'm halfway with Friends, 3/7 Friendship, 51/500 Azimanus, and 0/15 Silver Transmit stones (How get?)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I have Elson, I also have like 3 Alexa from Summons alone... What role does Alexa fill because I'm using Cidd atm as my burst DPS (the 4* Thief).

Silk I don't think I have access too yet? I'll double check
    You do, you have access to all free units from the beginning. It just depends on whether or not you're able to complete the recruitment requirements.

Alexa is a good DPS that takes 2 turns when she crits and can poison. Poison is immensely strong and your burst DPS will definitely hit a wall in the story sooner or later. A lot of really hard walls are bypassed by properly tanking with Destina and letting Kiris + Alexa work for you with poison. You don't NEED to use her but I used her all throughout my story and dropped her not long after, but she was integral to my quick clearing of content.

Also kiris + alexa works well on wyvern hunt too.

Transmit stones you'll get as reputation rewards / daily logins / event reputation rewards.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You do, you have access to all free units from the beginning. It just depends on whether or not you're able to complete the recruitment requirements.

Alexa is a good DPS that takes 2 turns when she crits and can poison. Poison is immensely strong and your burst DPS will definitely hit a wall in the story sooner or later. A lot of really hard walls are bypassed by properly tanking with Destina and letting Kiris + Alexa work for you with poison. You don't NEED to use her but I used her all throughout my story and dropped her not long after, but she was integral to my quick clearing of content.

Also kiris + alexa works well on wyvern hunt too.

Transmit stones you'll get as reputation rewards / daily logins / event reputation rewards.
    Guess I'll invest in Kiris + Alexa at some point, probably while leveling Friendship for Silk. My bursts are doing well for now but once I hit my wall I'll probably stop and go work on Silk, leveling Alexa/Kiris in the process.

PS Super thanks for explaining all this to me, game has a lot to offer and its very confusing. I still have 0 of those Skill-enhance plants

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Don't skill enhance anything yet. Those are really rare and large chance you'll misuse them and regret.

FWIW the story will always be there. The only reason to rush it is the free ML summon after you clear 10-10, but since you absolutely cannot clear straight through to 10-10 right now there's no difference between pausing now or later. A good use of stamina would be to clear any "S" zones you've passed for gems and to clear the event sidequest (Diene shit) for gems. You're early enough that you want to focus on just banging out draws to get SOME units.

Don't get rid of dupes of units. That's a whole other conversation.

IMPORTANT EDIT: Diene is the ONLY 5* unit on the Diene banner. If you want normal pulls with all the 5* you have to do covenant summon.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Don't skill enhance anything yet. Those are really rare and large chance you'll misuse them and regret.

FWIW the story will always be there. The only reason to rush it is the free ML summon after you clear 10-10, but since you absolutely cannot clear straight through to 10-10 right now there's no difference between pausing now or later. A good use of stamina would be to clear any "S" zones you've passed for gems and to clear the event sidequest (Diene shit) for gems. You're early enough that you want to focus on just banging out draws to get SOME units.

Don't get rid of dupes of units. That's a whole other conversation.
    I dont even know how to sell Dupes so they're safe. I do know about pounding dupes together to increase their party thing... the 4-square board.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I dont even know how to sell Dupes so they're safe. I do know about pounding dupes together to increase their party thing... the 4-square board.
    It can be more convenient, especially with 3*, to just save up 3 copies of them to promote and get the board at the same time.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It can be more convenient, especially with 3*, to just save up 3 copies of them to promote and get the board at the same time.
    Oh, the 4-Square board can be enhanced by using them as awakening materials(Or whatever its called) too? Nice, thats excellent to know!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Does anyone else need a guild invite?
    I left the guild I was in yesterday so I still have to wait 40 min before joining a new one. I'll apply then.

I ended up doing all the summons I could last night to try and get new artifacts and such as well as getting another ML summon.

My first 3 were Elson, Gloomyrain and Hurado so I was losing hope. So after doing 60ish summons I didn't pull any 5 star units. However, I got
    Etica's Scepter 3 fucking times. And after the 3rd one the very next pull was Abyssal Crown. The only mages I'm using are Gloomyrain and Dominiel because I think they have interesting kits.

Got enough for another ML summon and I got Ruele!

Edit: Guild says it's currently full.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Epic Seven (Android/iOS)

Quote Originally Posted by Oravis View Post
    I left the guild I was in yesterday so I still have to wait 40 min before joining a new one. I'll apply then.

I ended up doing all the summons I could last night to try and get new artifacts and such as well as getting another ML summon.

My first 3 were Elson, Gloomyrain and Hurado so I was losing hope. So after doing 60ish summons I didn't pull any 5 star units. However, I got
    Etica's Scepter 3 fucking times. And after the 3rd one the very next pull was Abyssal Crown. The only mages I'm using are Gloomyrain and Dominiel because I think they have interesting kits.

Got enough for another ML summon and I got Ruele!

Edit: Guild says it's currently full.
    IGN? I’ll boot a random

Edit: Made room

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

IGN is XephonX and thanks!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Since I referenced it earlier, behold the magic of Kiris

Downloaded earlier and got through Ch1. Not gonna ask for an invite yet since I'm still noob of noobs. Settled on a Silk pull with some random 4 and 5* artifacts since you guys seem to suggest her. Tiddy elf don't hurt, either.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Kiris helped me finally beat 10-10 after about 5 or 6 attempts.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Just started the game this morning if you guys got room please invite Tizii.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikazi321 View Post
    Just started the game this morning if you guys got room please invite Tizii.
    We are lv8 guild and full at the moment after grabbing Arus and Gulkeeva. I’ll invite you when we level up and get more slots!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I need help deciding a current build for Cidd. I'll posts stats shortly but the long and short of it is I can either build him Speed/Crit or Attack/Crit (The secondary bonuses) and I'm wondering which would be better for him? His third ability seems to "Increase damage proportional to speed" but IDK strong that is comparatively.

Edit: His Speed build
    Spoiler: show

Attack: 700
    defense: 362
    Health: 4047
    Speed: 157
    Crit C: 43
    Crit D: 159
    Effective: 0
    Effect Resist: 16
    Dual Attack C: 5

His Attack Build: