+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Seven (Android/iOS)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Do you guys use Ras in your teams? Is he a requirement to go through the story? I don't have anyone in particular that's better, but I do have some options I could try.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Link to Developer work for next patch. https://m.cafe.naver.com/ArticleRead...=1&boardtype=L

Stolen from reddit:

New Labyrinth Raid the Royal Road to Azuma Kalis

This is a new type of PvE endgame content where you hunt various bosses. This is a huge map that has only one stage and requires two Labyrinth Compasses to enter, and when you complete the stage you will earn great rewards that cannot be compared to the regular labyrinth. (Picture of the bosses you can fight)

Each boss will drop unique rewards and when defeated will be on cooldown for the week. Available rewards for example are three new set types, the unique items from the raid, and Galaxy Bookmarks. Additional systems will be implemented to support the new content.

I'm not 100% on this but I think this is talking about the Camping mechanic and synergy between hero relationships, meaning if you can restore your morale you can hunt 2 bosses vs 1.

There's an NPC at the entrance that sells necessities such as equipment and rewards through tokens that only drop from the raid. There is normal and hell difficulty. After the patch, after two weeks the harder mode will be unlocked?

New sets are Dual attack (Hero assisting you on your turn), Immunity (1 turn at start of the wave), and Damage increase when debuffed (Kaladra)

4 Star heroes will have a 3% increase to attack, defense, health and speed

5 star heroes will have a 6% increase to attack defense, health, and speed

Skillups for 4 and 5 star heroes will be adjusted to be less of a chore due to complaints, and will reimburse people who have already spent on skillups for 4 and 5 star heroes.

Defense buff nerfed by 15%, but still relevant.

Endgame content such as world mode and abyss will be adjusted to make up for the nerf in order to reduce the dependency on the defense buff.

Hero buffs: Dingo, Coli, Yufine, Baal Sezan
    Hero nerfs: Tieria, Elson, Rikoris, Church of Ilryos Axe, and Artifact Sashe Ithanes

Ever since the Ravi nerf I have been careful to implement nerfs for heroes. After careful review over a long period of time, some heroes are too efficient and are overperforming in various content to the point of making diversity scarce.

Hero Nerf Care (Think Shadowverse nerf) Heroes that have been nerfed are eligible for a certain period of time from the patch to use a "Hero Recall" function. With this you will be able to collect any and all resources you have invested into the selected character. The list of heroes are Tieria, Elson, Rikoris, Church of Ilryos Axe, Ravi, Kiris, and Artifact Sashe Ithanes.

Also, during the Hero Recall period, equipment removal cost will be reduced to zero to reassess your hero roster and experiment.

In addition, there will be much more content, such as a new Challenge "Machine Gun", another story for the Eulogy of a Saint event?, a new artifact, a new moonlight hero, and a new hero specialty change (mentions a new job?).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Do you guys use Ras in your teams? Is he a requirement to go through the story? I don't have anyone in particular that's better, but I do have some options I could try.
    No, he is awful.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I hate how bad he is, the only use I found was using Burn on his 2nd attack lets you spam it but thats not good enough.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

K how do you sell excess heroes. Its getting to expensive to fuse them or increase my Hero pool size.

Edit: Found it, main screen on the Heroes tab, how frigging obtuse.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    K how do you sell excess heroes. Its getting to expensive to fuse them or increase my Hero pool size.

Edit: Found it, main screen on the Heroes tab, how frigging obtuse.
    Don't sell heroes. You'll regret this. Either start upgrading people, using 2* fodder to upgrade wolves, or expand your inventory.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Don't sell heroes. You'll regret this. Either start upgrading people, using 2* fodder to upgrade wolves, or expand your inventory.
    I only mean the 2* fodder you get from missions. Money is tighter than those right now and it’s to expensive to plow them into wolves for how little exp they give. I know cause I tried that for a while.

For reference in spamming 4-8 trying to get a stupid Sun coin for Alexa and I’m like 400 stamina deep so far.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Ras's only good skill is his S2 which is extremely versatile but pretty RNG, i.e. you can use it to try to apply one of your unit's S1 debuffs or something but there's no guarantee you'll get them on the dual attack. Bask, the free 3* tank from event, is a far more useful unit.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Ras’ #2 always uses the highest attack hero on your team so it’s predictable enough. Idk if buffs affect it though

I need to post my new hero list at some point to see who I should be putting resources into...

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

So I only noticed this today but, my defense team in Arena is ranking me up lol. I actually slowed down on arena because my current team loses pretty consistently to people my rank. But my defensive team is able to last till most teams die out. So I got a full rank in the last two days from that apparently.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

If there's any room in the guild, please invite Ivelia. Thanks!

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Need to know account name to add.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Sorry, 'Ivelia' is the account name. =)

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Are the lower level hunts worth doing? I did some yesterday, but can't decide if I want to put the speed set on Sez, or keep the Attack set I have on him. I have a few pieces of the speed set, but I don't have the materials to + them very high so they're lacking in comparison.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Try and go for the highest level hunt possible and work from there with T3/4 gear to move towards T5 etc

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Can only do level 2 Hunts, but can hopefully get some materials or drops of the T3 stuff.

Anyone have an opinion on Diene? Her skills are buffs/shields and no direct heals. Not sure how I feel about that. I ended up with two of her.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Anakron View Post
    Sorry, 'Ivelia' is the account name. =)
    Sent!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Can only do level 2 Hunts, but can hopefully get some materials or drops of the T3 stuff.

Anyone have an opinion on Diene? Her skills are buffs/shields and no direct heals. Not sure how I feel about that. I ended up with two of her.
    I wasn't so sure about her at first but after investing a bit into her I can honestly say I love using her. I use her with another soul weaver who acts as both my healer and tank and then 2 other units of my choosing depending on what content I'm doing.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Sent!
    I'm in, thanks =)

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

Just hit rank 10 myself and pulled on my 27th reroll. I was getting scared. Picked up Vildred, Angelica, and Carmainerose. Would like to join the BG guild some day

Anything I should be hoarding until later in the game? Anything I should be using asap?