+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

All right, cool. Thanks.

Edit: Also, on the subject of MS Store; one of the apps from there I recommend is EarTrumpet. It allows you to easily switch between audio sources like headphones and different speakers you might have set up. A lot better than the default sound options in the system tray.

You can also control the volume of each app/program individually.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I had a fuck ton of problems with the MS store and downloading FFXV when I did a system overall with a new motherboard and drives. It kept saying my logins were incorrect when they weren't and then after figuring out that workaround + fixing I was getting the download errors. RE7 was a bit more straight forward tho at least.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Btw something worth noting in this game, you can pretty much steal with impunity. Obviously don't be seen doing it, but shit you steal doesn't get flagged as stolen (like in Bethesda games where you can only sell it to specific vendors) and I have yet to see a single negative consequence from just swiping everything in sight as long as no one sees me.

Just got my second party member/companion. Can see the comparisons to Mass Effect. Found once you get 20 Science you can tinker to keep leveling up your gear if you have some pieces you really like. The more I play the more I am really enjoying this.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Do we know if Flaws only activate when being attacked by the type of enemy?

Like I took Robophobia that is supposed to lower my Perception and Dex but they seem normal in my menu.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I guess? Only one I've gotten so far was a flat debuff (+25% physical damage taken) that's always active

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I got -1 to determination, persuasion, and something else in exchange for a perk. Not a bad deal imo

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

SAM is just fantastic. Good in combat and makes for some hilarious conversations.

Edit : speaking of, apparently SAM triggers the Robophobia so fyi

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I seem to have fucked myself over for using SAM.

I picked up the Robotphobia flaw and him being around seems to activate it so I get a permanent stat down with him in my party -_-

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

I finally had the chance to finish this up. Overall I'd give it at a B+ or A- ... it is a bit uneven at times but it is also ambitious and clever enough that it mostly pays off. It doesn't have quite the polish of an ME1 or ME2, but is still enjoyable. It was interesting to see how things came together at the end and I'm left wondering what choices and options were missed along the way. It felt like there were a lot of different ways things could have played out.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

September 9th

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Shit I played this on gamepass. How do DLCs work with gamepass games? Do I just buy them separate?

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Shit I played this on gamepass. How do DLCs work with gamepass games? Do I just buy them separate?
    Yup, did it for dead cells

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Murder on Eridanos DLC Coming March 17th
    The Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos is coming March 17, 2021 to PC, Xbox, and PlayStation. This is the second narrative expansion to the critically acclaimed and award-winning sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division.

Venture to the skies of Eridanos and unravel the grandest murder mystery in the Halcyon colony! Everyone is a suspect in this peculiar whodunit after Rizzo’s hired spokesperson, the famous Halcyon Helen, winds up dead ahead of the release of the brand-new Spectrum Brown Vodka. Alongside your companions, travel across the floating islands of Eridanos and piece together clues using the Discrepancy Amplifier, a new gadget that highlights otherwise unseen hints. There’s more to this mystery than meets the eye, and it’s up to you (and your crew, if you choose) to solve the case.

Key Features

• Murder mystery: Suspicions abound, and it’s up to you to get to the bottom of the murder of Halcyon Helen, the most well-known celebrity in the colony. Use the new Discrepancy Amplifier, your key to solving the case, as it highlights temporal inconsistencies not otherwise seen with the naked eye.

• A unique world: Travel among the floating islands of Eridanos, from the luxurious confines of the Grand Colonial Hotel to Rizzo’s colorful groves. But be careful about the smiling employees you encounter, as there’s something dark lingering under the bright and cheerful surface.

• New weapons and character customization: Three new science weapons can be added to the player’s arsenal alongside weapon and armor variants to use while solving the case. And increase your level cap by three and employ new perks and flaws to create your most unique character yet.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I loved the game when I played it but was a bit sad by how short and linear it was considering who was behind it. There were even like 3-4 planets on the Map you never even visited nor had an explorable area. Glad to see DLC is opening it up but I kinda wish I had waited to play it until all the DLC was out, but it WAS free lol.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Same. I don't have game pass anymore so idk if I'll get around to these DLCs any time soon.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Spacer's Choice Edition - March 7, 2023
    You’ve tried the rest, now come back to the best! The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition includes the base game and all add-on content as the definitive way to play the beloved RPG from Obsidian Entertainment. This remastered masterpiece is optimized to be the absolute best version of The Outer Worlds… even if you choose to play this critically acclaimed RPG as the absolute worst version of your character.

Lost in transit while on a colonist ship bound for the edge of the galaxy, you awake decades later only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy the colony. Explore the various planets and locations of Halcyon, including the mysterious Gorgon Asteroid and delightful distilleries of Eridanos. As you encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds.

In the corporate equation for the colony, you are the unplanned variable.

Key Features:

It’s The Outer Worlds you love, but even better: 2019’s hit RPG has been remastered with better graphics, improved performance, additional animations, higher-res environments, and more.

Increased level cap: A higher level cap means even more ways to build your character from the seven branches of the skill tree.

The player-driven story RPG: In keeping with the Obsidian tradition, how you approach The Outer Worlds is up to you. Your choices affect not only the way the story develops, they also affect your character build, companion stories, and end game scenarios.

Lead your companions: During your journey through the furthest colony, you will meet a host of characters who will want to join your crew. Armed with unique abilities, these companions all have their own missions, motivations, and ideals. It's up to you to help them achieve their goals, or exploit them to your own ends.

Explore the corporate colony: Halcyon is a colony at the edge of the galaxy owned and operated by a corporate board. They control everything... except for the alien monsters left behind when the terraforming of the colony’s two planets didn’t exactly go according to plan. Find your ship, build your crew, and explore the settlements, space stations, and other intriguing locations throughout Halcyon.

Players who already have The Outer Worlds and its associated DLC, Murder on Eridanos and Peril on Gorgon, for Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 or PC (Steam, GOG.com, Epic Games Store, or Windows Store), can upgrade to The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition for the latest console generation within that same console family or, if applicable, from that same PC store at a reduced purchase price.*

*Based on Private Division’s suggested retail price for The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition. Limit of one upgrade per account. See platform store for details and terms.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Hmm.. I'd only just started the game, so, bonus.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6