BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

There's like 50 of you left. Maybe don't be dicks needlessly

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

pinga set is the only blu choice that really stands out as hmm, wtf. could argue omen accesories i guess, but ilabrat is better than nothing. it's hard to find sympathy though for a job that can literally do everything, and do it well. it's hard to find a real weakness in the job.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    Imagine picking fights in a nearly dead subforum on a nearly dead website over semantics in a nearly dead game
    BUT THE WIKI!!!!11!11one!

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    From the previous exchange, you don't have much of a solid idea what you are even talking about anyway. So that makes sense.
    I really like the guides and the work you do on the wiki so props to that. Your people skills however from what several people have told me really needs work. Take a step back & maybe talk to people like you would in real life sir. I would be more inclined to listen to your point of view without the dripping acid-laced sarcasm.

All of a sudden I miss P-chan.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

to be fair Pchan only every called us "wrong" and "nerds", and I'm sure we were at least one of those things at any given time

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    to be fair Pchan only every called us "wrong" and "nerds", and I'm sure we were at least one of those things at any given time
    This is true. I do miss his "Only the JP and French are good at FFXI" commentary tho. He was a character who I felt should have only been temp banned.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Fine, why even bother. Just say whatever you'd like.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Fine, why even bother. Just say whatever you'd like.

It's not that dude. I just maybe would like you to see where I'm coming from instead of just bullet-pointing me with "You're wrong!" I appreciate the work you do. I really do but the reason I made my points was just from overall experience of what I've seen and played over the years on ffxi with the groups I've done stuff with. It's not like I'm saying mnk just sucks it's just that around here for years nobody really sees a MNK these days. I made a relic for my MNK and it's just sadly stuffed in a box because people ask me to come DRG, BST, PLD, or BLM to stuff.

I see more PUPs sadly then I do MNKs.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    I really like the guides and the work you do on the wiki so props to that. Your people skills however from what several people have told me really needs work. Take a step back & maybe talk to people like you would in real life sir. I would be more inclined to listen to your point of view without the dripping acid-laced sarcasm.
    I agree with all of this and have just decided to ignore it and not let it bother me anymore. The thing I'll say is in my opinion he is more than likely has a mid to high level of intelligence as seen in his writings and what not but when just having a discussion it's like talking to a completely different person who goes far out of their way to be miserable. Or, the simple answer is since the internet gives him anonymity he chooses to be a downer to others for whatever reasons he has. Anyhow, /ignore.

Oh, and would you please finish my dagger trials? Please?!

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    I agree with all of this and have just decided to ignore it and not let it bother me anymore. The thing I'll say is in my opinion he is more than likely has a mid to high level of intelligence as seen in his writings and what not but when just having a discussion it's like talking to a completely different person who goes far out of their way to be miserable. Or, the simple answer is since the internet gives him anonymity he chooses to be a downer to others for whatever reasons he has. Anyhow, /ignore.

Oh, and would you please finish my dagger trials? Please?!
    Dammit man, Get Ayame out and go stab some urganites in Ceizek Battlegrounds!

Edit: Oh wait you're camping Bugbear. I hope you're building an Emepryan Dagger instead of just unlocking the WS cuz fuck that mob in the ass. Worst repop time took me 21 hours before I saw it again.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I choose to be myself, on and offline. This is about the damn game and things being said about it, not me. So everyone can put their dicks down and get back to that.

Do you know why I get so fed up with you people? Not only didn't I never really get an actual response to my counter statements about the game. You went out of your way to make it about me instead. Then seem to miss how I even get to this point.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

other than being omitted from some nice gear, what other ninja nerfs has blu experienced?

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    Dammit man, Get Ayame out and go stab some urganites in Ceizek Battlegrounds!

Edit: Oh wait you're camping Bugbear. I hope you're building an Emepryan Dagger instead of just unlocking the WS cuz fuck that mob in the ass. Worst repop time took me 21 hours before I saw it again.
    Yeah I just got to Bugbear this morning. I plan to get one kill and then do WoTG. I'm on 41 so almost done and can move on with RoV. We're humming right along. If others want/need to spam some ambuscade I'm down too. Doing VE to grind hallmarks solo is no fun!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by gaira View Post
    other than being omitted from some nice gear, what other ninja nerfs has blu experienced?
    that's the nerf

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

couldn't remember if there was anything else or not

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Some? With the exception of their divergence neck. BLU has been left of essentially everything since Escha and before +2 ambuscade armor even existed. All other jobs have been receiving new gear and/or adjustments. Power is dictated by equipment anymore, we know this.

At least it killed the bandwagon and put a huge dent in the people who didnt understand. That a real fight with buffs is different from from beating up fodder or T1s.
    BLU has always been outclassed against a buffed DD or even a RUN. Which pretty much always out DDs (and outsurvives) BLU in the same situations all the other jobs did.
    Yet if you look back at when the bandwagon was hot. You could have swore from the parrots that it the most of of control and Op thing to ever exist. Cocoon and Haste 2 existed for countless years on the job and the sky was falling "DDS AND COCOONS AND HASTES, BROKEN!!!11one"

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Yeah I just got to Bugbear this morning. I plan to get one kill and then do WoTG. I'm on 41 so almost done and can move on with RoV. We're humming right along. If others want/need to spam some ambuscade I'm down too. Doing VE to grind hallmarks solo is no fun!
    If you don't have Rudra's you can buy it instead of pounding your dick in that shitty zone.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

General game adjustments that have tended to favor other jobs. That is not to say that many of them weren't needed, but rather that there was no need to compound things by leaving BLU off of some of the potent new gear choices and making much of the JSE as bad as they did.

If you're truly interested, I can elaborate on the former but I have a feeling no one here really is.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

It's just really hilarious, they ran and created countless threads asking for BLU to be nerfed yet you see none of them for RUN who is way more overpowered than BLU, or for SMN which we all know is overpowered. All the same old arguments against cocoon and haste2 and what about the GEO entrust! Yet none of those were even necessary when fully buffed like everyone is for most content, they are actually costing you damage when you take time to cast them. Those jobs can all outparse and have the same survivability or more yet they aren't getting nerfed, only buffed.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

how far behind is blu on something like wave 3 bosses? and by how much?